It's the Wedding ALREADY?!?! : BWO?!?!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
It was exactly 12 o'clock sharp and Sunny hadn't arrived at the church. "Where is she, Sunhe?" Soojin, Eli's mother asked Sunny's mother. "She'll be here soon Soojin..She normally isn't late..." Sunhe replied. "Jongmin, are you sure she received the message, 12 o'clock sharp." Kwangsoo, Eli's father asked Sunny's father. "She'll be here s-" before Jongmin could reply to Kwangsoo, Sunny came through the door panting. 

Sunhe and Soojin ran down to Sunny since they were at the alter, "Sunny-ah...what's up? Are you okay? You've never really been late before, did something bad happen?" Sunhe asked her daughter, "Umma...I'm fine. There was a lot of traffic that's all, you don't need to freak about it..." Sunny replied with a smile. "Annyeong Sunny-ah..." Soojin smiled at her new soon to be daughter-in-law. "Annyeonghaeseyo Mrs Kim..." Sunny replied, "Please Sunny-ah...drop the formalities and call me umma, after all, I'll be your mother in law soon..." Soojin insisted, Sunny nodded and walked with Soojin and Sunhe to Eli, Jongmin and Kwangsoo. 

When the girls arrived at the alter, they greeted the males and then immediately started the Wedding Practice. 

----

After the practice, Sunny was toured by her mother  around the church so that she'd know where things were. "And this is your dressing room..." Sunhe smiled, Sunny's eyes widened, she had never seen a dressing this BIG. The dressing room was big enough to fit at least 70 people in it. How much space do I need umma? Sunny asked her mother in her mind, It's fit for a princess wedding...but too bad it's with a man that clearly you don't LOVE, Sunny-ah...I have to tell you.. Sunhe thought.

"Sunny-ah?" Sunhe said. "Neh umma?" Sunny looked back her mother.

"I need to tell you something about..."

"About what?" 

"Eli." Sunhe cringed at her own voice saying the name.

"What about him umma?" Sunny asked getting slightly worried.

"It's all about this wedding thing..."

"Stop giving me hints about what it is umma and tell me...I have a serious feeling that this is something wrong." Sunny snapped getting annoyed that her mother wouldn't spit everything out.

"Alright Sunny-ah...You deserve to know. I promised your father I'd tell you before the actual wedding but I can't help but say it now..." Sunhe took a deep breath and started telling Sunny about the whole Eli threat.

After the story had been told, Sunny dropped down onto the furry carpet, tears fell non-stop and she couldn't help but scream. "Mianhe Sunny-ah.." Sunhe said sitting down and hugging her crying daughter. "How could he umma?" Sunny asked through her tears. "Mianhe Sunny-ah.." Sunhe said. "WHAT'S WRONG?! I HEARD A SCREAM?!" Jongmin shouted as he and the Kim's  burst through the dressing room doors. Sunhe looked at Jongmin sympathetically, and then Jongmin instantly knew that Sunhe had told Sunny about what Eli did. He then ran to Sunny and hugged her tightly, "Wae appa?" Sunny whispered, Jongmin didn't reply, instead he kept hugging Sunny.

"Is everything alright Sunhe-ah?" Soojin asked, "Deh~ Sunny just slipped on the carpet and landed in something sharp...luckily she didn't cut herself..." Sunhe lied hoping the Kim's would buy it, and they did.

~03/06/12