Getting Closer?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
*You Sure Do Like Kissing Girls Nam Woohyun!* Woohyun cursed in his mind and broke the accidental kiss, he looked at the person he just kissed and stood there in absolute shock. That person stood there stunned too, luckily nobody saw them kiss (or did they). The person Woohyun kissed was............Sunny.

The next day Sunny woke up as a ray of sunlight hit her in the eyes, she yawned and got out of her bed lazily, she then ate breakfast, washed and got changed into   her clothes (A/N: Ignore Sunny's short blonde hair. Just pretend it's long, brown and wavy). After that she drove to school.

When she arrived at the school she was greeted by a lot of her students and their families, "Annyeonghaseyo Miss Sunny!" the children waved, "Annyeonghaseyo kids!" Sunny waved back. "Miss Sunny! I LOVE your dress!" a little girl said and Sunny thanked her. Then, Sunny walked to the school door and fixed her hat before she went inside, "Annyeong Sunny!" Victoria greeted Sunny "Annyeong Victoria unnie!" Sunny greeted back, "You'll be teaching MinYoung's play group today by the way..." Victoria informed Sunny and she nodded. 

 Sunny arrived at her classroom and saw some parents were waiting with their children because the bell hadn't rung to begin classes. "UMMA!" a voiced called out, Sunny recognized that voiced and turned at the direction it came from, "MinYoung!" Sunny ran to MinYoung and she was greeted with a huge hug. "Annyeong Sunny..." Woohyun said sheepishly still remembering what happened yesterday, "Annyeong" she replied sheepishly back. "Huh? What's up Umma and Appa? Why are you being shy with eachother?" Yoona came out from behind Woohyun, "Yeah!" Mason, Yoogeun and MinYoung nodded in agreement.   

"It's nothing kids...it's just that appa is uncomfortable with calling someone 'umma' because what happened..." Sunny lied-ish to the kids, thoughit was true, Woohyun was uncomfortable with the children calling someone 'umma' because of the accident, but when it was Sunny the children called umma, he seemed it felt right.

"Umma? Appa? Since the school bell hasn't rung yet, can we play outside because inside in boring..." Yoogeun asked Sunny and Woohyun, they nodded and then the children went out to play. "So....how's things going?" Woohyun said trying to make conversation , Sunny smiled at him and replied "Things are good...say....Woohyun ssi...even though we have encountered each other a few times....we don't really know that much about each other..." Woohyun nodded understanding and said "Well, let's properly introduce ourselves shall we? Annyeonghaseyo Nam Woohyun imnida! I am 24 years old and I work as one of the heads of Infinite Co-Operations. My witch of a wife cheated on me and left me with my 4 amazing children..." Sunny bowed and said "Annyeonghaesyo Sunny imnida! I am 22 years old and I work part time at SM Elementery and Sweet and Sunny Cafe. My relationship status...Urm....single..."  Woohyun smiled but also was shocked at Sunny's relationship status, he smiled because of how shy she became when she said she was single and he was shocked because how could a beautiful girl like Sunny didn't have a boyfriend of husband yet. 

"The boys that walk past you are surely blind because your beauty shines brighter than the sun...or are you the sun?" Woohyun smiled greasily, Sunny lightly punched him on the arm and giggled. "Woohyun that's greasy!" Sunny laughed making Woohyun's heart skip a beat, *What is this feeling?!? Why do I always get it around Sunny?! I didn't get this feeling around Seungyeon!*

"I have been asked out a lot of times though...." Sunny said, "Really?!" Woohyun asked surprised, "But I turned them down because they liked me because of my looks and cleverness...they didn't even get to know me first, they just asked me out straight away." Sunny said opening up to Woohyun a little.  Then, Woohyun explained that he was a player during high school but stopped after he met Seungyeon because he thought she was the one but he regret it, Sunny understood and told Woohyun about her high school years of being the Princess of the School.

For quite some time, Woohyun and Sunny chit-chatted about random things until finally, the school bell saying that school has begun.  Woohyun waved goodbye to Sunny and wished his children a good day at school. Sunny have him an air-kiss making Woohyun pinch her cheeks before leaving, the Sunny started to teach MinYoung's play group. 

"Bye Umma!" the Nam children waved good bye after Woohyun came to pick up the children because it was the end of the school day . "Good Bye!" Sunny waved back and got into her yellow convertible and drove home, she placed her bags and paperwork on her desk by her bed and ate her supper. She then walked back to her bedroom and took out her paperwork, then a small violet sticky note fell out of her Sweet and Sunny Cafe Planner, she picked it up and read the note out loud.

My Shineshine! How have you been? Did you miss me? I am guessing you don't remember me, huh? Well, you will soon.....LOVE: ?

Sunny stared at the sticky note and somehow recognized the writing. She then placed the note at the side of her mirror so she could find out who wrote her that message, and went to sleep dreaming about who the person could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Dear Reader! Please Read!

So, I was wondering if I should make a new 'gang' fanfiction featuring YOU (the reader) and some K-Pop groups (B.A.P, Teen Top, Infinite and another K-Pop group of YOUR choice), Sunny (of course) and some fictional characters (maybe). I had the idea when I saw B.A.P's Warrior MV, I  hope if you say yes you'll support me all the way!   Please CLICK on this link and Vote in the Poll!

Yeah~ I know it was a boring chapter!