YoonA's Wedding....Disaster! : Jealous?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Annyeong! SOMEBODY HAS UNSUBSCRIBED!!

  After the wedding ceremony had finished, SNSD, their boyfriends, Infinite and the other guests made there way out of the church to the wedding reception. Everyone took their seats and waited for the hosts to give their speeches.  "Annyeong everyone! Thank you for coming tonight! Me and YoonA are very glad that you all could make it...." as Taecyeon started to speak, the lights of the reception dimmed "As you can all see...the lights have dimmed a bit. It's because right now, it's a performance by  Girls' Generation/SNSD!" Everyone clapped and the girls made their way on the stage.

As the girls got on the stage, they sat at the back where some risers/stairs were, in their dresses. A soft melody started to play and when it became quieter, the girls held their dresses and pulled the skirt off revealing the white shorts underneath. Hip Hop-electro music started to play and the girls danced to it, then they started to sing 'The Boys'. (A/N : Imagine something like this but the girls sound more energetic than tired XD) Every move they made and every line they sung, the audience were fascinated, the girls looked so beautiful and graceful while dancing the audience couldn't take their eyes off of them.  

As the song ended the girls strike a pose and the audience went crazy, especially the boyfriends of Girls' Generation and Infinite. "SNSD! SNSD! SNSD!" the audience chanted, the girls bowed at them then, they grabbed their skirts that was placed at the edge of the stage and put them back on. "Waaaa~ Daebak Sunny-ah! Taeyeon-ah!" Infinite cheered the two shortest members of SNSD. "Gomawo!" Sunny and Taeyeon replied with a smile, Sunny's smile seemed to make Infinite (apart from SungGyu & Sungjong) freeze because of her beauty. "Urm....guys? Why do you keep staring at me?" Sunny asked not knowing why the boys were staring at her, Taeyeon, SungGyu and Sungjong giggled at Sunny's cluelessness and face-palmed theirselves. 

"Aish Noona....." Sungjong said and pat Sunny on the head, "What?" Sunny asked still not knowing anything. "Never mind dongseang-ah...." Taeyeon smiled and walked away with SungGyu to the food area to eat. "Your good at dancing Sunshine....you don't mind me calling you right?" Hoya asked, Sunny giggled "No I don't mind Hoya.....oppa...you don't me calling you that either?" Hoya smiled and said "Nope....it sounds cute when you say oppa.." Sunny giggled again making Hoya smile at her cuteness. Not even realizing, Woohyun clenched his fists together, *Someone's getting jealous...* Sungjong thought as he watched Woohyun, *Let's play with him shall we?* Sungjong smiled evilly. L, who was sitting next to Sungjong started to get a little scared, *What is this maknae up too?* L thought but ignored it because he didn't want to be involved.

"Hoya hyung! Why don't you and Sunny noona dance later on..." Sungjong suggested not taking his eyes off Woohyun so he could see his reaction. "You wan to dance later?" Hoya asked, Sunny smiled and nodded in agreement. *WHY HOYA?! FROM ALL THE BOYS IN THIS RECEPTION WHY PICK HOYA!! HE GETS TO SMOOTH WITH THE LADIES WHEN HE DANCES! WHY NOT ME SUNNY?!* Woohyun cursed Hoya in his mind, but then realized, he was getting jealous of Hoya for getting to dance with Sunny. *It feels like I am Sunny's boyfriend or husband or something....I am not though! So why am I getting jealous?* Woohyun asked himself.