It Can't Be!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

My Shineshine! How have you been? Did you miss me? I am guessing you don't remember me, huh? Well, you will soon.....LOVE: ? Sunny stared at the sticky note and somehow recognized the writing. She then placed the note at the side of her mirror so she could find out who wrote her that message, and went to sleep dreaming about who the person could be.

It was another day working at the cafe so Sunny woke up and got changed. She drove to Sweet and Sunny and started her shift. 

"Hello again Sunny.." a customer greeted Sunny, "Annyeongha-Kiseop?" Sunny looked up from the cashier and saw a familiar face. "I see you remembered my name...that's good. So if you remember my name you'll remember what I came here for from before..." Kiseop smiled and Sunny nodded. "What would you like to order?" Sunny asked "Surprise me Sunshine!" Kiseop smiled making Sunny too. 

Sunny walked into the kitchen and prepared her special drink that she gave to Infinite, she then walked up to Kiseop who was sitting down and placed the drink in front of him. Kiseop slowly drank Sunny's drink and smiled, he complimented "This drink is AMAZING! I'm guessing you made this so then it has to be!" Sunny blushed at the compliment and took the empty cup to the dish-washer. She then went back to the table Kiseop was at though she found that he wasn't there anymore  but a note and the money he needed to pay was lying on the table. Sunny look the money to the cashier and took the note into the Staff Room, then she read it out loud.

This note isn't from Kiseop...it's from someone you'll meet soon. Please don't try and guess who I am because it's no use, you'll waste your time....your parents say 'Hello' by the way my little Sun, they can't wait to see you after I see you.... : ?

Sunny stared at the note once again an looked confused. She stood there silently re-reading the note over and over again. "Your going to hurt your eyes if your keep reading that note I have you......" a voice said from behind. Sunny instantly recognized that voice and didn't turn around, if she did, she would have seen the man that crushed her a few years ago in senior year of high school. Years welled up in her eyes, she didn't dare to turn around. "Look at me Sunny....." the voice said, Sunny slowly turned and saw the man. "It's me Sunny.....Kim Kyoungjae..." the man said. "No..Scratch that...It's Kim ELi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for!