You Sure Do Like KISSING Girls Nam Woohyun!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

The next day was Sunday and Sunny woke up earlier than usual for some reason, she washed, dressed, cleaned and ate since she couldn't go back to sleep. While she was eating, her iPhone rung, so she placed her spoon and fork down and picked up the phone.

Sunny: Yobeoseyo? 

Caller: Annyeong Sunny!

S: Oh! Annyeong Taegoo unnie!

T: I was wondering Sunshine....wanna come with me and the others to shop for YoonA's wedding dress? The Nams are coming so you can ride in our car!

S: Sure! I'll see you then! Bye!

Sunny ended the call and got changed. After a while, the house bell chimed and Sunny quickly rushed to get it and there stood Taeyeon with a smile, she led Sunny to a car and opened the door for her. "Annyeong Umma!" two little girls greeted Sunny, "Annyeong Yoona and MinYoung!" "Umma! Call me Mini because my name is too long!" MinYoung said to Sunny, Sunny nodded and smiled in agreement.

Woohyun who was watching Sunny unknowingly smiled as well, his stomach seemed to flip whenever he saw Sunny smiled, *What the heck is this feeling?* Woohyun thought. "Appa?" Yoona looked at her father strangely since he was literally staring at her 'umma' but Woohyun didn't respond, instead he kept staring at Sunny.

MinYoung unbuckled her seatbelt, stood up, and whacked Woohyun off the head. Woohyun then came back from planet stare-at-Sunny and coughed, "Mini...please sit back down in your seatbelt on with Yoona's help.." "Okay appa!" MinYoung and Yoona giggled, Sunny just smiled not actually knowing why MinYoung had whacked her father off the head since she was trying to buckle her seatbelt. Then they headed off following SungGyu's car to go to the mall.

20101116_snsd_2.jpg

Once they all arrived at the mall, they were greeted by Girls' Generation (SNSD) and their boyfriends. "UNNIE!" YoonA squealed and ran to Sunny, "Woah YoonA! Calm down....it's just me.." Sunny smiles and hug YoonA. YoonA giggled at Sunny and dragged her to the rest of SNSD but Sunny stopped. "Wae Unnie?" YoonA asked puzzled, "I need to help the kids first, go on ahead...be with you in 2 minutes" Sunny replied and walked back to Woohyun's car. "Umma! Carry me!" MinYoung spread her arms out while Sunny was going to pick up her up but Woohyun stopped her, "It's okay Sunny...I'll do it..." Woohun gave Sunny a warm smile and Sunny nodded. "But appa! I want umma to carry me!" MinYoung whined, "Why don't me and your appa hold your hand?" Sunny suggested, "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" MinYoung clapped and held Sunny's and Woohyun's hands.

SNSD, their boyfriends (and Taeyeon's husband) we're watching them from the entrance of the mall , the other Nam children had already ran to MinYoung. Mason was pushed in his stroller by Sunny, Yoona and MinYoung held onto the stroller and Woohyun was behind Sunny holding Yoogeun's hand. "They look like a family, neh?" Jessica said wiping her fake tears, everybody else giggled, "Neh~ our dongseang is growing up so fast..." Taeyeon fake cried on Jessica's shoulder, soon the rest of SNSD fake cried with them. "Unnies stay strong..." Seohyun giggled, "Deh!" the rest of SNSD replied.

"What were you guys doing?" Sunny asked tilting her head to the side while sticking her bottom lip up, she looked so adorable everyone started to pinch her cheeks. "Aish! I just asked what were you guys doing and you just pinch my cheeks!" Sunny pouted, "Pout even more we'll pinch them!" Sooyoung said holding Changmin's hand. Sunny smiled and went inside the mall pushing Mason's stroller with MinYoung and Yoona beside her.

SNSD rushed into the nearest wedding store they could find while all their boyfriends, husband and Woohyun followed. Woohyun told Sunny to go with her friend while he took care of the kids but Sunny insisted that it'll be too much to handle, so she took MinYoung and Yoona with her. "YoonA imo! What about this dress?" Yoona said pointing at a  wedding dress , "Yoona....that's pretty! I'm gonna try this on!" after a while YoonA changed into the dress . "Taecyeon oppa! How about this?"  YoonA called out her boyfriend who was outside the store with the other boys, Teacyeon went inside and saw YoonA and was amazed at how beautiful she looked. "That's the one.." Teacyeon replied with a smile, everyone cheered, "Now that we've found the dress....unnies and dongsaengs I have to find bridesmaids dresses you!" YoonA clapped her hands. Then, YoonA rushed to another section of the store and picked out  Princess like dresses.

"Unnies and dongsaengs...I want you to dress up like me! Since you all have boyfriends and a husband, you can feel like you are getting married! And also I don't want to be the only one wearing a long puffy dress..." YoonA smiles and pushed the girls into the dressing rooms.

One by one, all the girls showed how they looked with their dresses on, the last one to put her dress on was Sunny. "Unnie! Come out so we can see your dress!" YoonA said and the everyone else nodded. Sunny stepped elegantly out of the dressing room holding the bottom of the dress so she wouldn't trip, the others looked at her in awe, they had never seen Sunny wear a dress since Taeyeon's wedding, which was 3 years ago. Sunny shyly turned around showing the front and back of the dress, everyone was stunned especially Woohyun. His eyes seemed like it was going to fall out the sockets any time soon, his mouth dropped down onto the floor (not literally) and he was captivated by her beauty. Sunny's hair was wavy, the dress wrapped around her showing of her curves and at the back was a dip showing her back. 

"Omona....unnie....you're so......beautiful!" Seohyun said, everyone nodded, "Sunny-ah! Since you don't have a boyfriend or husband I could get Donghae to go with you! I know you've had a crush on him in Middle School!" Changmin joked, "Deh! Or even Junsu hyung!" Teacyeon joined in joking Sunny, soon all the boys started saying random names of their friends and telling Sunny they would hook her up with them. "YAH!" Sunny yelled slapping each boy on the arm. "Sunny-ah...I only said Dongwoo! And SungYeol...that's it.." SungGyu said rubbing his slapped arm, "Yeah...Junsu hyung won't mind...he kinda likes you Sunny!" Teacyeon said seriously. "Well...no thanks guys..." Sunny said with a sincere smile. "Who you going with then Sunny?" Jessica asked, Sunny shrugged, "I won't go.." Sunny said plainly.  

"ANI! Unnie has to go! I want you to sing I'll Write You A Letter!" YoonA protested, Sunny smiled and said "Look YoonA...your invitation clearly said 'Please have a partner!' on it and I don't have one do I?" Sunny said, "Woohyun oppa!" Taeyeon shouted, everyone turned to her. "Woohyun oppa can be Sunny's date to YoonA's wedding! You've already got a Best-Man suit from my wedding!" Everyone nodded, Sunny looked at Woohyun checking if it was alright with him, "Sure...why not!" Woohyun smiles and everyone cheered jumping round, as Woohyunturned around he accidentally knocked into someone, before that someone could fall over he pulled that person in embrace, but when he pulled HER in, their lips met, causing them to KISS!

*You Sure Do Like Kissing Girls Nam Woohyun!* Woohyun cursed and broke the accidental kiss, he looked at the person he just kissed and stood there in absolute shock. That person stood there stunned too, luckily nobody saw them kiss. The person Woohyun kissed was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny