YOU!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
"Oh really?" SungGyu smirked, "I am NOT planning to court her SungGyu hyung....she is nice, beautiful, talented, angelic, not to mention cute as well....." Woohyun trailed in about Sunny unknowingly, "BUT it doesn't mean I am going to court her hyung!" Woohyun stood up and started to walk. "Are you sure Woohyun?" SungGyu teased. Woohyun turned back and glared at his older brother, but when he turned back round, he felt his lips crash onto somebody else's lips.........

"Wow....I haven't felt your lips for a LONG time.....Nam Woohyun...." a girl smirked after breaking the kiss. "YOU!" Woohyun and SungGyu yelled. Taeyeon, who was not far from them, heard SungGyu and Woohyun's voices, she, Sunny and the children went to them.

"What's going-YOU!" Taeyeon realized who the girl was and suddenly became furious, Sunny stood there confused. "Everyone's happy to see me, aren't they?" the girl said sarcastically. "Sure..." Taeyeon, SungGyu and Woohyun sarcastically replied. "Umma....can I have a hug?" YoonA asked. "Why sure you can Yaano!" the girl smiled at YoonA and stepped forward to give the little girl a hug, but YoonA backed away. "It's YOONA...get your facts right woman!" YoonA glared at the girl. "Huh? I thought you called me 'umma' when you asked me for a hug..." the girl frowned. "I was NOT talking to YOU....I was talking to her." YoonA stood next to Sunny and enlaced her fingers with Sunny's fingers. 

"So...you've found a dwarf to replace me, Nam Woohyun?" the girl scoffed, Sunny became furious when the girl called her a 'dwarf'. "She's NOT a dwarf you FAT MOUTH!" YooGeun yelled at the girl, "Waaaa....like that is going to bother me at all" the girl said. 

"DON'T. TALK. TO. MY. SON. THAT. WAY." Woohyun growled at the girl. "Don't you mean OUR son? Did you forget I AM Nam Seungyeon?" the girl named Seungyeon said, "NO. I didn't mean 'our' son. And, I didn't forget HAN SEUNGYEON. It was NEVER Nam Seungyeon, it was ALWAYS Han Seungyeon." Woohyun said. At that precise moment,  Sunny realized who the girl was since she was told by Victoria the story of the Nams. 

"Listen...you.....Seungyeon. I don't care who you are or what you are to them but leave." Sunny replied angrily, Woohyun, Taeyeon, SungGyu and the children were surprised to see Sunny so angry. "Psht....leave? Who do you think you are? I was the one who gave birth to these kids! Not you!" Seungyeon shouted. "That has nothing to do about leaving. Please. Leave. Now." "Why dwarfy?" "CALL ME DWARFY AGAIN YOU ! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" this time Sunny shouted at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the mall became quiet and looked at the small angry looking Sunny and tall scared looking Seungyeon, but they all turned back to what they were doing. 

"Calm down shorty...." "Why you-" before Sunny could curse at Seungyeon, Sunny felt her shirt being tugged, it was MinYoung. 

"Umma....please save your breath....she isn't worth it...can you stop?" MinYoung pleaded, Sunny breathed out and smiled at the young girl. "Get lost old lady." MinYoung scoffed and turned to Sunny pulling her towards Woohyun. "Me and my family are having a FUN day and we WILL carry on with our FUN day!" MinYoung stuck her tongue out at Seungyeon. "Get lost!" Woohyun, SungGyu, Taeyeon and the children yelled. Seungyeon was stunned, she stood there standing like a mannequin but snapped back into reality and walked off. 

"Finally....." Woohyun whispered as he saw Seungyeon's disappearing figure, "Thanks Sunny for standing up for us...." he thanked making Sunny smile "No problem...I hate it when my friends get hurt, so that's why...." "Gomawo umma!" the children hugged Sunny. "Yeah....thanks Sunshine!" Taeyeon said and SungGyu nodded in agreement.

After that scenario, everyone went to eat a KFC, they enjoyed the rest of the day looking around the Aquarium and when the sun had set, they all decided to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Readers! I my fingers are feeling stiff now because I am on my iPhone writing this! I uses HTML tags to do the paragraphs and stuff...and HTML is a LOOONNNNNG process! Hope you enjoyed it! Seungyeon has appeared! Meaning....ELi will appear soon....(I hope!)