Finally....

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Annyeong Readers! It's NOT over yet...maybe in like about 10-15 chapters!

The morning Sunny woke up seemed as though it was sunnier than usual. Sunny was pretty hyped up and ready to go, something had gotten into her the day before, it seemed as though she has forgotten the past with her and Eli. Sunny did usual stuff, you know, like showering, changing into her clothes, eating and brushing her teeth. Finalizing everything, Sunny grabbed her bag and drove to school.

-----

As soon as Sunny arrived at the school, she was greeted by a back hug. "Annyeong Sunshine..." a voice whispered from behind her ear, their breath tickled Sunny's breath making her giggle. "Eli...get off.." Sunny told Eli, "You still know that I haven't forgiven you fully about what happened in the past right?" Eli nodded and released Sunny out of his grip. "Mainhe" Eli said bowing his head down, Sunny held his head back up and said "It's okay...just...don't do that again." Eli nodded and kissed her on the cheek making her freeze in her spot.

At that moment the Nams arrived at the school, getting out of the car first, Woohyun saw the kiss first. Somehow his fist curled up into a ball, *Endure the pain Nam Woohyun...endure the pain* Woohyun told himself as he opened the door to his car. Instantly, the four Nam kids ran out of the car heading their way to Sunny. "UMMA!" the kids shouted as they hugged her, "Annyeong kids!" Sunny smiled when she released the hug.

"Umma? Who is this man?" Yoogeun whispered into Sunny's ear, "Your not dating him are you umma? Your dating appa right?" MinYoung whispered. "About that ...." Sunny paused and looked at the kids sympathetically , MinYoung stared at Sunny with her big doe eyes. "I have an arranged marriage with Eli..." Sunny spilled it out, she didn't want to see the kids reaction so she closed her eyes and turned away.

"Your having an arranged marriage with...him.." Yoona said, her voice almost sounded like it was about to crack. Sunny nodded, "We can still call you umma, right?" Mason asked. Sunny turned and faced them, she looked at Eli to see if he'd be okay with it, Eli nodded, "You can call her umma kids..." "Kamsahamnida!" the children smiled and bowed at Eli.

"Where's your appa kids?" Sunny asked, MinYoung pointed at Woohyun who was leaning against his car door. "Appa!" Mason shouted, Woohyun looked at him, "Come here!" Woohyun got up and went over to Sunny and Eli awkwardly. *I guess the kids forgot all about YoonA's Wedding Disaster, Eli forgot who beaten him up and Sunny forgave him about what happened before...* Woohyun thought. "Annyeonghaeseyo Nam Woohyun imnida" Woohyun said greeting Eli, "Eli imnida, please drop the formalities and honorifics .." Eli greeted back. Woohyun chuckled and smiled at Sunny. "Annyeong Woohyun.." Sunny smiled back. "Hey Sunny.." Woohyun said almost lovingly, Eli realized this but ignored it.

It was silent for a moment until Sunny broke the silence, "So Eli, why are you here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be in your company?" "Ah~ About that Sunny-ah...this might be your last day at school..." Eli stated. Everyone looked at him in surprise, "Waeyo?" everyone asked. "Sunny....Girls' Generation are very worried about you, so I thought it would be a good idea if you worked at Sweet and Sunny so that GG can take care of you. They know more about you than anyone else does. So...what do you think?" Sunny thought for a while and finally came to a conclusion, "Alright then..." Sunny said, "But umma...what about us?" Yoona asked, "Come by the cafe everyday after school, neh?" Sunny smiled, and everyone nodded.

----

After school, Sunny talked to Victoria as she was about to get into her car about her leaving the school. "Oh Okay....I understand. I know what it is like to have a caring husband..." Victoria smiled, "Tell Nickhun that I said he's doing a good job and one more thing....Eli isn't my husband..just fiancé..fortunately.." Sunny whispered the last bit, Victoria heard her whisper and nodded. "I hope the man you actually love will come and get you..." Victoria said making Sunny confused. "Huh?" Sunny said but Victoria shook her head and stepped inside her car. "Bye Sunny-ah!" Victoria waved, "Bye?" Sunny waved back.

----

Opening the door of her house, Sunny sighed. Dropping her school bags on her couch, she headed upstairs to her bedroom. "Hope he doesn't mind me visiting him..." Sunny said to herself, she looked through her closet and found a outfit to wear.

-----

Sunny arrived at the Nam Villa, the gate suprisingly opened for her, she drove her car inside and parked it by the mini round-about. She stepped out of her car and knocked on the door. After a few moments, Sunny was greeted by Hara. "OMO! Miss Sunny! Annyeong, please come in.." Hara said smiling. "Miss Sunny?" Nicole asked as she stepped out of the kitchen, "Annyeong Hara as Nicole...is Woohyun here?" Sunny asked. "Yes I am..." Woohyun said from the top of the stair-case. "Master Nam.." Hara and Nicole bowed and headed back to the jobs they were doing.

"What brings you here Sunny?" Woohyun asked Sunny, "Urm...I was wondering if your alright..." Sunny said.

"Perfectly fine...how about you?"

"I've been better..."

"How? Why?"

"The marriage thing...I don't agree with it...I don't want to marry him.." Sunny blurted out. "But I have too..."

"Waeyo?" Woohyun asked.

Sunny took a deep breath and explained that Eli would help the Lee Industires, which was a total lie, but she didn't know the real story.

"Ah...I see..." Woohyun said, *But why Eli? Why not me?* he asked himself. "I just don't want to marry someone I don't love...but I don't know if the person I love...loves me back.." Sunny confessed.

"I Love You too Sunny-ah..." Woohyun blurted out, Sunny stated at him in shock. "How did you-" "I can tell that you LOVE me too Sunny-ah.....I can feel a connection with you..." Woohyun said cutting off Sunny's words. "You do?" Sunny asked, Woohyun nodded. "But my love has to wait...your marrying Eli and there ain't anything I can do about it...." Woohyun stated. "But-" "But nothing Sunny-ah...just do it for me...do it for your appa..." Woohyun said. "I'll wait for you forever...." Woohyun said, Sunny was about to say something but Woohyun cut her off by placing his lips against hers and his arms were wrapped around her waist pulling her in tightly. Hara and Nicole - who were watching from the kitchen - squealed silently.

Mianhe! I haven't for a LONG while...I checked my subscribers and saw that ONE person UNSUBSCRIBED! I feel sad...

IT'S Sunny's BIRTHDAY ON May 15th! IT'S 8 days AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!

13/05/12