It's the Wedding ALREADY?!?! : Wedding Objection!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
It's the BIG day today, Sunny-ah... Sunny thought to herself after she woke up and took a long shower. She looked at herself in the mirror and applied moisturizing cream on her face so her skin didn't look so dry. She went to get dressed and the went downstairs to make breakfast for herself.

"OMO! Sunny-ah...your awake.." a voice said from the kitchen. "Taeyeonnie? What are you doing here?" Sunny asked Taeyeon who was busy preparing breakfast. "Well....today's your big day with your so-called husband..." Taeyeon half-heatedly smiled. "Huh? What do you mean Teang?" Sunny asked clearly confused with Taeyeon's response.

"Mrs Lee told me everything about the marriage thing, she told me not to tell you coz she knew you'd be upset by it but I couldn't help but tell you.."

"It's okay Taengoo...Umma already told me on the day of the wedding practice.."

"Chincha?!"

"Deh~ Umma told me she couldn't keep the secret anymore do she blurted it out to me.."

"Mainhe Sun Bun..." Taeyeon said and hugged Sunny. "It's okay Teang..." Sunny smiled, "Kaja! Let's eat then~!" Taeyeon smiled back and pulled Sunny to eat.

----

After eating, Taeyeon and Sunny went to the chruch so that Sunny could get ready. Taeyeon had already brought her bridesmaid dress with her and when Sunny's make-up was finished, Taeyeon changed into it. "OMO! Unnie looks Jjang!" Seohyun and the other SNSD memebrs squealed when she saw Sunny. "Thanks you guys..." Sunny smiled at her best friends and gave each of then an individual hug then a group hug. "You really do look beautiful.." a voice said breaking the GG Group Hug.

"Woohyun~" Sunny said in complete and utter shock, "I didn't think you'd come..." "Of course I would~ I'd come to your wedding even though it's not with me.." Woohyun smiled. "Saranghaeyo Sunny-ah..." He whispersd when he pulled Sunny in for a warm embrace.

"It's time..." Sunhe said breaking the hug of the WooSun couple.

----

As Sunny walked down the aisle, tears welled in her eyes. She remembered at the wedding practice when her mother told the truth about Eli, she still couldn't believe that Eli would threaten her mother and father, Lee Sunhe and Lee Jongmin, to close the company down if he didn't marry Sunny. She looked up and saw that she was halfway down the aisle of the church, she saw Eli's smiling face as he watched her walk. Waeyo... Sunny asked herself.

While Sunny was almost down the aisle, Eli scanned the crowd that sat before him. He saw all of his family and friends sitting on one side, and Sunny's family and friends sitting on the other side. At the far end corner of the church, Eli saw a man and four children. Do you know who they were?

Yes. They were Woohyun and his children : Yoona, Yoogeun, MinYoung and Mason. Eli saw that Woohyun seemed half-heatedly happy while the children looked upset. Instantly, a pang of guilt hit Eli in the heart, he remembered how Sunny was when he saw her with Woohyun and his children. It's seems that they really do LOVE Sunny.... Eli thought to himself.

At that precise moment, Sunny had arrived on the alter. The music stopped playing in the background and the priest started to talk "Dearly Beloved...We are gathered here today, in this chruch, to proclaim this marriage between these two people..." The ceremony carried on until it was time for the Wedding vows.

"Do you, Lee Sunny, take Kim KyoungJae as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked Sunny. Sunny replied "I Lee Sunny, take you Kim KyoungJae to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

The priest smiled at Sunny and truned to Eli asking the same question, "Do you Kim KyoungJae, take Lee Sunny as your lawfully wedded wife?" Eli paused for a moment, he glanced at the people in the chruch, over a hundred eyes stared at him anticipating for his answer. "I.....don't." Eli said causing the audience to erupt with whispered and mummers, everyone was shocked especially the Nams, SNSD and the Lees..

"Eli? What are you-" Sunny's question was interpreted when Eli spoke, "I Kim KyoungJae have a confession to make....I-I-I forced Sunny's parents to marry Sunny." -the crowd gasped- "I LOVE Sunny...I really do, but..there is someone in her life that loves her more than I do. I was being shellfish. I was being greedy. I've made a huge mistake with Sunny in the past and thy mistake haunts me. Every time I see Sunny, it makes me remember the awful past. I cheated on her before. I left Korea to go to America, on the way to America I met this half-American-Korean girl. Sunny found out that I cheated in her when she saw me kiss that girl at the airport when I went back to Korea. When Sunny had officially broke up with me, I found out that girl cheated on me as well. I felt so stupid. I didn't even know why I cheated in Sunny. I didn't even realize that Sunny was a unique girl, the only girl that is cute and y at the same time! Gosh...What an idiot i was.. I didn't know about the happines Sunny gave me. She made me feel content with my life...but I took her for granted. I lost the trust in her. And trust is a VERY BIG word, it's something that can be very hard to get back."

Eli paused and looked at Sunny in the eyes, he took her hands and said, "I Love You Sunny-ah...but I don't think that I am worthy of your trust anymore as well as my love... It can't match with the man you really Love...Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun's head shot up, he saw Eli smile at him and gestured him to come to the alter, and Woohyun did so. "This everybody....is the girl-I-love's man! Nam Woohyun! He LOVES Sunny more than I do..." Eli held up Woohyun's hand and the crowd cheered not just for Eli's speech, but for Nam Woohyun's LOVE for Lee Sunny. Woohyun looked at Sunny and smiled making Sunny smile back. Eli pushed the two love birds together making their lips crash against each other into compassionate kiss, Eli stepped off the alter and bowed to the crowd. He walked down the aisle and headed to the door, with one last glance at the kissing couple he thought to himself, Nam Woohyun...your the man Sunny LOVES...you lucky , you better take care of her...and Sunny...Saranghaeyo.... With that, Eli walked out of the church wiping his tears that fell from his eyes.

THE END.