YoonA's Wedding....Disaster! : Uninvited Guest....

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Sunny and Woohyun walked outside to the garden admiring the view of the city from afar, they had just escaped the teasing from their friends. "Hmm~ What a beautiful night.." Sunny breathed in the fresh air, she closed her eyes and felt the air brush against her bare skin. "It is isn't it?" Woohyun smiled, his eyes watched Sunny as she twirled around like a princess. 

"This is FUN!" Sunny giggled as she kept on spinning around, "Be care-" but before Woohyun could warn her, Sunny spun into him. Luckily, the impact of the spin wasn't that hard so they stayed on their two feet. Sunny's hands were on Woohyun's chest and Woohyun's hands were around Sunny's waist - just like they were dancing. They looked into each others eyes and let go of each other. 

"N'awwwww.....what a cute moment..." an awfully familiar voice cooed sarcastically, "Did I interrupt your lovey dovey moment? WELL GOOD!" the voice shouted.

"Han Seungyeon..." Woohyun grit his teeth, "Hello to you too, Nam Woohyun..." Seungyeon smiled sweetly but ten frowned as she looked at Sunny. "I see your still with this dwarf Woohyunnie oppa..." Seunyeon said cutely, "Shut up! Don't say things like that about her Seungyeon. Don't call me Woohyunnie oppa. And DON'T bother us!" Woohyun yelled at Seungyeon causing her to jump. 

"Sunny?" another voice said from behind Seungyeon, "ELi..." Sunny whispered. Woohyun wrapped his arms protectively around Sunny, "What do you two want?" he asked. "Sunny!" ELi said, "You!" Seungyeon said, "Well sorry....you can't have us!" Woohyun spoke back. "Tough...I'm getting her no matter what." Eli then grabbed Sunny by the arm releasing her from Woohyun, and pulled her back in the reception. Seeing this as a perfect time I seduce him, Seungyeon grabbed Woohyun's face and was about to kiss him until he pushed her onto the ground. "Sunny!" Woohyun ran to her, "Woohyun!" Sunny shouted. Everyone in the wedding reception watched Sunny being dragged away, "THAT'S KIM ELI!" Taeyeon shouted, "OMO! OPPAS GET HIM BEFORE HE GETS AWAY WITH UNNE!" YoonA shouted. 

Teacyeon, SungGyu, Jay, Yonghwa, Siwon, Changmin, Eunhyuk, Taeyang followed by Woohyun, all raced after ELi. "OPPA! WAIT!" Seungyeon was going to run after Woohyun until SNSD stopped her, "Your NOT going anywhere, Han Seungyeon..." Taeyeon growled, "Says who?" Seungyeon smirked. "SAYS ME!" Taeyeon shouted and slapped Seungyeon around the face. Seungyeon ran to the girls restroom and stayed there waiting for Woohyun's arrival. "Waaaa~ Dongseangs...you don't know how much I wanted to do that to her..." Taeyeon smiled as the children and SNSD pat her on the back. "Now that that girl is gone...all we need to do is to wait for Oppas to be back with Sunny unnie..." YoonA said. 

------CAR PARK------

"LET. ME. GO!" Sunny shouted struggling to get out of Eli's grip, "ANIYO!" Eli shouted back. "WOOHYUN OPPA! HELP!" Sunny screamed, getting frustrated - Eli suddenly slapped Sunny around the face. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO OUR DONGSEANG!" Teacyeon, SungGyu, Jay, Yonghwa, Siwon, Changmin, Eunhyuk and TaeYang yelled at Eli snatching Sunny away from him. Eli stayed quiet guilty for what he had done, "YOU IDIOT!" Woohyun shouted punching Eli until he saw blood oozing out of his mouth and nose. 

"Oppa...stop!" Sunny shouted pulling Woohyun away from Eli, Woohyun stopped punching Eli and kicked him. "Are you alright?" Woohyun asked Sunny as he examined her face, "I'm fine oppas..." Sunny smiled sweetly at the boys. "Get lost you idiot!" Eunhyuk shouted at Eli.

Eli scurried back to his car and drove away, scared that he would get beaten up any more. 

"Gomawo oppas!" Sunny smiled hugging Teacyeon, SungGyu, Jay, Yonghwa, Siwon, Changmin, Eunhyuk, TaeYang and Woohyun one by one. "Glad your okay dongseang-ah.." Jay smiled, "Next time he does that Sunny-ah....kick him in the nuts!" Eunhyuk smirked. "There won't be a next time...I'll protect her.." Woohyun said. "You better Woohyun..." SungGyu warned. "Or else you'll get this!" Changmin fake punched Woohyun. "Don't let that boy touch her..." Siwon said, "Or even go 1 mile near her!"Yonghwa exaggerated, "Dude...that's a bit over..." TaeYang stated. "Yeah...just a bit...maybe meters near her..."Teaeyeon said. Sunny giggled and smiled at how over-protective her oppas were, "We better get going....everyone must en worrying.." Everyone nodded and made their way back into the wedding reception.

"She's back!" Infinite shouted as they saw Woohyun and Sunny holding hands. "NOONA! Gwaenchana?" Sungjong asked running up to Sunny and hugging her tight. "Deh Sungjong-ah...." Sunny replied returning the hug. "Mianhe for everything everyone..." Sunny apologized even though it wasn't her fault. 

"Are you really sorry?" Seungyeon asked coming out from the restroom, *I thought she had left...* Taeyeon thought. Sunny turned around releasing the hug from Sungjong and glared at Seungyeon. 

"YAH!" Sunny yelled at Seungyeon making everyone flinch, "I AM ACTUALLY SORRY!" 

"Are-" 

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE ANSWER ME BACK YOU PLAY GIRL! I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOU HAN SEUNGYEON! YOUR THE EX-WIFE OF WOOHYUN! YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS A RIGHT AND SLEPT WITH OTHER MEN WHEN YOU WERE MARRIED!" Sunny burst out unintentionally. Seungyeon stood there shocked at Sunny's sudden outburst, tears formed in her eyes and she ran off to car and drove home.

Everyone clapped for Sunny because of her bravery, but Sunny didn't feel proud at all, *What. Did. I. Say?* Sunny thought. Teas of guilt filled in her eyes and she ran out the the garden.

~08/04/12