"DADDY! Meet Miss Sunny!"

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

After that the man left, Sunny smiled at him as she saw him head to his BMW M6 Cabriolet. *He seems quite friendly...AND don't forget cute~* Sunny squealed and headed back to the Staffroom.  

NEXT DAY

Sunny woke up early in the morning, she did her usual things: wash, dress, eat and brush her teeth.

Sunny, after doing the usual morning activities, she got into her car and drove to the school she worked at. Children were playing in the playground, some were chatting with their friends and family and some were talking to their teachers. Sunny smiled as a familiar voice called out for her, "Annyeonghaseyo Miss Sunny! How are you today?" Sunny turned and squat down to MinYoung's height.

"Annyeong MinYoung, I am doing good. How about you? Where are your unnie, oppa and dongsaeng?" Sunny asked with a smile, MinYoung replied "I am good Miss Sunny! My oppa, unnie and dongsaeng did you say? Well they are there!" MinYoung pointed at Yoona, Yoogeun and Mason talking to a tall, muscular man in a suit. "LET'S GO MISS SUNNY!" MinYoung pulled, or more like dragged Sunny to them.

Yoona, Yoogeun and Mason suddenly turned their heads when they heard the voice of their little dongsaeng yelling the name of their favorite teacher. The man they were talking to looked at the children in a confused expression, in a blink of an eye the children were out from his sight, instead they were running to there favorite teacher.

"Annyeong Miss Sunny!" Yoona, Yoogeun and Mason shouted waving their hands in the air and jumping up to catch their teachers attention. Sunny smiled as MinYoung let go of her and went to her brothers and sister, she smiled because she hadn't seen that much between any siblings before, apart from her!

"MISS SUNNY!"

"Hello Yoona, Yoogeun and Mason! How are you?"

"We are OK!" Yoogeun smiled.

Y - Yoona , Yo - Yoogeun, Ma - Mason, M - MinYoung, S - Sunny

Y: "Miss Sunny, your looking as pretty as ever"

S: "Gomawo Yoona"

Ma - "Miss Sunny look more than prweety"

S: "N'awww Mason so sweet"

Yo: "Miss Sunny, who are you teaching today?"

S: "I am teaching.....Yoona and Yoogeun today!"

M: "Awww....alt lest you teach me and Mason last time"

Y: "Miss Sunny, I couldn't help but notice you when we were by that man over there -points-...you seemed confused who were we taking to, right?"

S: "Well I-"

Sunny couldn't finish her sentence when ALL the Nam siblings dragged her to the muscular man. "Yoona! Yoogeun! MinYoung! Mason! Where did you run off to?" the man asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"DADDY! Meet Miss Sunny!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA! Sorry haven't updated !(◎_◎;)

I had a AUTHOR'S STINKING BLOCK! Hehehe...bet you guys are like "Writers block my a**! (−_−#)"

Kidding xD

I guessing this is the chapter all of you guys wanted (or not?) (*☻-☻*)

It was FINALLY the meeting of Daddy and Miss Sunny ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

COMMENT! SUBSCIBE! ADD ME!

Thank you ALL for support "We Love You, Miss Sunshine!"