Accidental Kiss?!?!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
As they walked, Woohyun didn't look where he was going and bumped into a little girl. She fell to the ground, so Woohyun helped her up. There was something familiar about that girl but Woohyun shook the thought off. "Kamsamnida...." the little girl replied while bowing, as she stood properly, Woohyun and SunGyu were shocked at who it was............

"Sunny?!" Woohyun and SungGyu said in sync. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! No wonder your voices seemed familiar...." Sunny replied with a smile. "What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked and SungGyu looked at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Woohyun.....this is a mall...and do you know what people do in the mall?" SungGyu asked, "Shop?" Woohyun said. "Yes....so what is Sunny here for?" "Shopping?" "YES!" SungGyu yelled smacking Woohyun's head. "Well....I was only trying to make conversation..." Woohyun whispered. 

Sunny chuckled at their oh-so lovely brotherly scene. SungGyu and Woohyun smiled at her. "Sunny! You made it!" Taeyeon shouted while running with the children, the two males gave Taeyeon a confused expression. "I didn't think you'd be able to make it...I am so glad BoA unnie said you can have a day off so meaning we can shop together!" Taeyeon squealed and Sunny smiled.

"I see you have already encountered Gyu and Woohyun!" Taeyeon said looking at the two males, Sunny nodded. "Annyeong umma!" the children waved and hugged Sunny. Woohyun, Taeyeon and SungGyu gave Sunny a shocked expression. 

Sunny looked at the others and explained the whole story between her and YoonA, in understandment, Taeyeon, SungGyu and especially Woohyun nodded. "Appa? Is it alright  if we call Miss Sunny, umma?" YoonA asked with pleading eyes. Woohyun didn't know what to say, he didn't want to hear the word umma because of his ex-wife but he also didn't want the children to be unhappy. 

"Yes" Woohyun replied which made the children hug him. "Well...since that is settled, Sunny? Do you mind joining us?" Taeyeon asked, "I don't mind but as long as you guys are okay with me joining..." "We don't  mind.." SungGyu and Woohyun smiled. 

"So it's settled...LET'S GO!" Taeyeon jumped like a little girl and dragged Sunny and the children with her to random shops. From the distance, SungGyu and Woohyun could hear the the girls and the children giggled, the boys didn't enter the shops, they just sat on the chairs which was just outside the shop. Woohyun unknowingly started to smile when he saw Sunny smile, somehow when she always smiled he smiled, when she laughed he smiled, and when she did something he would.....SMILE! SungGyu realized this and smirked, "Woohyun..." SungGyu called out Woohyun's name but Woohyun didn't reply. So SungGyu called his name again, "Yah! Woohyun!" Woohyun didn't seem move an inch, his eyes were fixed on something, Sunny. SungGyu, this time, smacked Woohyun around the head which made the younger boy glare at him. "Finally!" SungGyu smirked, "What is it hyung?" Woohyun replied rubbing his smacked head. "You've been staring at Sunny for the past...I don't know....15 minutes! Are you planning on courting her or something?" SungGyu teased. "ANI!" Woohyun replied immediately.

 "Oh really?" SungGyu smirked, "I am NOT planning to court her SungGyu hyung....she is nice, beautiful, talented, angelic, not to mention cute as well....." Woohyun trailed in about Sunny unknowingly, "BUT it doesn't mean I am going to court her hyung!" Woohyun stood up and started to walk. "Are you sure Woohyun?" SungGyu teased. Woohyun turned back and glared at his older brother, but when he turned back round, he felt his lips crash onto somebody else's lips.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong My Dear Readers! I have JUST realized that I have been spelling SungGyu's name wrong (−_−#) It's SungGyu NOT SunGyu! SunGyu is the Sunny and SungGyu couple name. *face-palm* ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Anyways! Hope you enjoyed it! Seungyeon IS going to be part of this story now.......BUT she will appear when ELi will appear. Sorry for not making ELi's character appear yet....he might be appearing at chapter SO HWAITING!