Sunny...meet Infinite! And your younger BROTHER : Part 1

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Umma? I think we should be going now, neh? It's getting late..." Yoona said tugging into Sunny's dress. "Neh....better get going then" Sunny kissed the kids foreheads, "Umma?" Dongwoo asked, "Neh~" Sunny explained to Dongwoo what happened in the morning. "She's like the umma we NEVER had, Dongwoo  ajeossi..." the nam children whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, Dongwoo and Sunny smiled at what they said. After a few moments, the children bid their goodbye to Sunny and she did the same.

It was a Friday and Sunny woke up again. She dragged herself out of her comfy bed and went to eat breakfast.

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNG! 

Sunny's home-phone rung, she rushed to it and picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" "Hello Soon Kyu...it's me Song Chien!" "Oh! Hello Victoria unnie! Why did you call?" "Well Sunny, we have some new technology installments we need to do and I don't want the children to her the loud sounds the builder people are making, so we have text all the parents saying that school won't be open for today." Victoria said, "Ah, neh unnie....so that means I can work at the cafe today?" "Neh! I'll vist sometime after or even before lunch. Bye!" "Neh! Bye unnie!" Sunny replied and dialled another number.

"Yeoboseyo?" the other line said, "Ah! Annyeong BoA unnie! It's me Sunny. Listen unnie, Victoria unnie called and she said I am not needed in work today, so is it alright if I work at the cafe?" "Sure! The more help the better! I'll see you later then, annyeong!" "Bye BoA unnie!" Sunny put down the phone and got changed  into  her cafe outfit.

As Sunny arrived at Sweet and Sunny Cafe, she was greeted by Taeyeon. "Annyeong Sunshine! I heard about the school today...it's closed for installments of some new technology?" "Annyeong Taegoo! And neh! It is closed for installments. I see you're in your uniform, it's your third day working here neh?" Sunny asked, and Taeyeon nodded. They both headed inside and started their shift. 

------LUNCH------

"It's lunch rush-hour soon unnie..." Seohyun said to Taeyeon, the older girl gave the younger girl a confused look, "Unnie....lunch rush-hour is when we get more costumers than usual, you didn't work all day yesterday, only in the afternoon, so that is why you didn't experience lunch rush hour." Tiffany stated. "Ah..." Taeyeon nodded her head, understanding what her dongseangs were saying. 

The small bell at the top of the entrance rung signalling the girls that a costumer has entered the cafe. "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Cafe, Taeyeon imnida! What can I get you?" Taeyeon bowed, "Taeyeon?" a familiar voice asked, Taeyeon looked up and saw her husband SungGyu. "Infinite? Gyu? What are you doing here?" "We came here to get Yeol this coffee he really liked." "Chincha? What coffee is it SungYeol oppa?" Taeyeon turned to SungYeol who was playing with the sugar.

  "Ahem!" SungGyu nudged Sungyeol and the taller boy looked up, Gyu pointed at Taeyeon and whispered to order something. "Ah! Annyeong yeodongsaeng (little sister)! I would like the special coffee one of the waitresses made when I came here. I say it was better than Americano. And you know how much I LOVE Americano!" Sungyeol said rubbing his 'abs'. "Urm...Yeollie oppa...I don't know wha-" Taeyeon was interrupted when someone called her. 

 "TAEGOO UNNIE~ Table 5 gave us 1,000 won tips! Isn't that daebak! It's just because of my DAEBAK coffee!" Sunny ran to Taeyeon. "Oh~I didn't know you were serving people. Mianhe...oh! Annyeong SungGyu-sshi!" Sunny bowed while TaeGyu shook there heads, "How many times does Gyu oppa  have to tell you to call him 'oppa' Sunny?" Taeyeon facepalmed herself, "Hehehehe....mainhe SungGyu....oppa!" "It's okay Sunny..." SungGyu smiled. 

Sunny turned to walk away but a voiced called her, "Annyeong Sunny!" Dongwoo waved, "Annyeong Dongwoo-sshi!" "You work here and in the school? You must be hardworking!" "Neh Dongwoo-sshi! Before I go, instead of Taegoo serving you, I will! *looks at Taeyeon who is giving her a 'we both serve them' look* Or we could both serve y'all! So, what do you want to order at Sweet and Sunny?" Sunny asked, "Urm...can I have you special?" a voiced asked, Sunny turned and saw the same man from before. 

Sunny stuttered and looked down at her feet. "it wasn't bad, of it was AMAZING!!"  the man yelled sipping his coffee. "Lee Soon Kyu by the way" Sunny and shook hands with his, "You are ...." "I am......"

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo...urm" "SungYeol. Lee Sungyeol. And please drop the formalities. " "Neh, Annyeonghaseyo Sungyeol." Sunny smiled "Did you say you wanted my homemade coffee. You're in luck, I just made A LOT! Does everyone else want one?" Sunny asked, and the 7 boys nodded, then Sunny went into the kitchen to make her famous and loved coffee.

(A/N: Infinite aren't brothers in this fanfiction. Only Woohyun and SungGyu are brothers, the others are  just BEST FRIENDS with each other because they all own different companies.Hehehe.... I know it's pretty random!) 

As Sunny left, Sungyeol wiped his lips "Dang....she's fine" he said causing him to get slapped on the head. "What the heck Taeyeon?!? Is that how you treat your oppa?!" "Neh!" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and turned to Gyu asking "Oppa? Why are your and Infinite oppas here?" "Babes, we wanted to get coffee then finish the paperwork here ,and I wanted to see you" SungGyu kissed Taeyeon on the lips but she pushed him away lightly, "Oppa...that's so cheesy! And not here. I AM at work!"