"C-can you be my....u-u-umma?"

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Annyeong Dear Readers! ~  

I would LOVE YOU and thank ALL of YOU users/non-users reading my fanfiction 'We Love You, Miss Sunshine!' It means the WORLD to me (^з^)-☆ I wish to see you guys COMMENTING :) Don't hesitate to add me as a friend, message me, write on my wall or anything! (*☻-☻*) I maybe called the female version of Kim Myungsoo (L) and Lee Byunghyun (LJoe) BUT I don't bite...unless you want XD

Thanks to : Sunsunfighting  ShikshinMaknae  ploykz-sunny  pauley  ThinkGreen19  SMNoel189  kittydandelion  sunshiners91   Kiminho19 for the recent supporting comments! And EVERYONE that has commented, don't think because i haven't mentioned you doesn't mean i am not grateful. BECAUSE I AM!

Saranghaeyo! ~  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school bell rung signalling it was time to go inside. Sunny wiped her left over tears and guided the children into the school building. "Annyeong appa!" Yoona, YooGeun, MinYoung and Mason waved goodbye. "I'll take EXTRA care of them Mr Nam...." Sunny said. "Thanks Sunny...." Woohyun walked away but turned around once more "Call me Woohyun..." Woohyun winked and strolled back to his car. Sunny was stunned by his killer wink, she stood there frozen for quiet some time until the second bell rang. Sunny walked into the school with an unknowing smile.

Once Sunny got into the classroom, she sat down at her colourful desk. Her students took out their pens, pencils, books and bags then sat down at their desks waiting for Miss Sunny to do roll-call.

"Alright class! Settle down, please." Sunny called out "We have...a full house today! Waaa! And since we are a full house, we can get on with more activities. So shall we get started?" "NEH!" the children clapped their small hands and sat next to their friends. "Okay, todays activity is to draw your family. Your fathers, brothers, sisters and most importantly, your mothers!" Sunny said with a smile. 

All her students smiled apart from two in particular, Nam Yoona and Nam YooGeun. From happy, enthusiastic faces to dark, painful faces. The children picked up their colors and started to draw their families. YooGeun, being a strong boy, ignored the fact that his mother was a and meanie and started to draw. YooGeun drew his uncles, Infinite, and imo Taeyeon, along with his siblings and father. 

On the other hand, Yoona sat an stared at the blank piece of paper infront of her. Memories of her so-called-mother flashed in her mind and tears started to form in her eyes, she wiped them off quickly trying to avoid any questions from anyone, but it didn't become unnoticed. Sunny strolled slowly towards Yoona, seeing the young girls head hung down, Sunny felt pity for Yoona. Sunny knew the painful past of the Nams, well, not all of it.  

"Yoona? What's wrong, sweetie-pie?" Sunny Yoona's brown hair, "A-ani, n-nothing's w-wrong Mi-miss S-Sun-ny" Yoona stuttered. "Ani...I know there is something Nam Yoona. Come." Sunny took Yoona's hand and walked out of the classroom. Yoona then suddenly burst into tears, "Aniyo, don't cry..." Sunny pat Yoona's back and held her shoulders. "Tell me what's wrong..." Sunny said softly, Yoona stopped the waterworks and clenched her small hand, "I HATE HER MISS SUNNY! I HATE HER SO MUCH FOR LEAVING APPA AND US! I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T CRY BECAUSE OF HER!" "Woah woah Yoona-ah....calm down" Sunny embraced Yoona. "I hate her Miss Sunny, I always will! She NEVER acted like an umma to us, she hardly talked to appa after she had YooGeun, Minnie and Mason. I hate her..." Yoona said. "Sssshhh" Sunny comforted Yoona. 

"Miss Sunny, you act more of an umma than that woman. I wish you were my umma..." Yoona whispered but Miss Sunny was able to hear it. Sunny looked at Yoona with WIDE eyes but ignored what Yoona said. It was silent for a few moments until Yoona broke it, "Miss Sunny?" "Neh Yoona?" "C-can you be my....u-u-umma?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next?

Shall Sunny say Yes? Or No?