YoonA's Wedding....Disaster! : Please, Stay with Me

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Sunny sat there with her hands covering her face, she mentally cursed herself for saying such things to a person she hadn't talked to before let alone even knowing. "Hey...it wasn't that bad..." a voice said comforting the girl, "Wasn't that bad you say....that was offensive! The words just slipped out of my mouth! I didn't even think of what I was going to say..." Sunny replied. "Hey...listen...that was a brave thing so say for me..." the person said, "Woohyun...listen...I spilled out the past between you and Seungyeon...didn't that embarrass you a single bit?" Sunny asked. "I have to admit that I wasn't to pleased BUT or serves her right..." Woohyun replied to Sunny. 

"There is TOO much drama happening in my life...I used to live a happy life hanging with friends now....ELi wants me back and Seungyeon wants me dead!" Sunny said, a little but over the top. "She doesn't want you dead...she just wants you out of her life..." Woohyun said trying to cheer Sunny up. "Wants me out of her life by getting RID of me for GOOD." Sunny said, "Listen to me Sunny....." Woohyun said holding Sunny's chin up so she could look at him, "She won't hurt you as long as your with me....the same thing goes with ELi. You saw how i punched him until he got blood all over his suit. I'll protect you..." Woohyun's words touched Sunny, "That....that was.....encouraging" Sunny smiled and wiped her tears that fell from her eyes. "What can I say....I give the most encouraging speeches" Woohyun said fixing his shirt and posing proudly. "Sure..." Sunny laughed and stood up, "Brrrrr.....it's cold.." Sunny said rubbing her bare arms. "Here..." Woohyun said taking his blazer off and covering Sunny's arms with it. "Woohyun...you don't have to..." Sunny said taking the blazer off but Woohyun put it back on. "It's cold outside...wear it or else you'll get sick my little Sunshine..." 

Those words hit Sunny harder, *It's this feeling that I had with ELi before....my heart seems to beat faster and I blush when he saying stuff to me. What's this feeling again?* Sunny thought. "Woohyun...let's go inside...it's cold and you don't have your blazer on...you could get sick!" Sunny pulled Woohyun's sleeve but he stayed still, "Sunny...don't worry about me getting sick...it's yourself you need to be worrying about. What matters more is your emotions and health than mine because your fragile..I don't want you getting hurt.." Woohyun said walking behind Sunny giving her a backhug. Sunny was stunned at his actions, and suprisingly, Woohyun was too! He didn't get why he had just did that.

*What are you doing Nam Woohyun?!* Woohyun cursed himself and tried to let go of Sunny but his body didn't allow it. *This feels.....nice* Sunny and Woohyun thought, Sunny turned and faced Woohyun. Their faces were just centimeters away from eachother. Woohyun leaned closer and Sunny leaned in as well, but before they could get any closer a voice popped out of nowhere. "Hyung! Noona! Pali! We got to go and help YoonA noona pack her Wedding presents into the ca-Was I disturbing you?" Sungjong asked just realizing that Woohyun was still back hugging Sunny. "Aniyo..." Woohyun smiled, *Aish! Sungjong! your SUCH a er!* Woohyun mentally cursed Sungjong and let go of Sunny. 

Somehow, when Woohyun had let go of Sunny, she felt a little disappointed that it didn't last vey long. "Let's go..." Woohyun spoke and held Sunny's hand tightly as they went back into the wedding reception to help the bride and groom.  

"Mianhe YoonA....I'm sorry about the drama earlier on..." Sunny apologized to YoonA. "Ani unnie! I'm sorry...about what happened..." YoonA said hugging Sunny as tears fell from her eyes. "Yoon don't cry...it's your wedding day..." Yuri comforted YoonA. "Let's forget this happened, neh?" Taeyeon suggested. "Act like nothing happened Unnies...." Seohyun said holding Yonghwa's hand. "What happened then?" Tiffany said already 'forgetting' what had happened. 

"See! We should be like Tiffany, 'forgetting' the drama earlier on..." Jessica said, "What drama Sica unnie!" Sooyoung played along, "Exactly..." HyoYeon smiled. "We better get going now YoonA unnie..." Seohyun said, "I still need to get some sleep for work at the cafe tomorrow. And so will all you girls. We'll deliver your other presents to you tomorrow..." Seohyun waved goodbye and with Yonghwa, she and him went home. One by one, the girls of SNSD (except Sunny, Taeyeon & YoonA) left to go home taking YoonA's presents and telling her that they'll deliver it tomorrow at her house.

"Where's the children?" Woohyun asked SungGyu, "There" SungGyu pointed at the children who were sitting down on the chairs, sleeping. "Cute.." Woohyun whispered. "Again YoonA...I'm really sorry for what happened..." Sunny apologized again, "Unnie! Enough with the apologizing! What's done is done...it's over now..." YoonA said patting Sunny's back. "Well deliver the presents tomorrow in the cafe or at your house Yoon.." Taeyeon waved goodbye and went home. 

"Hope your alright Sunny" Teacyeon said, "I am...thanks Taecyeon oppa.." Sunny replies with a half-smile. "That's good then..." Teacyeon smiled back. "Hey Teacyeon-sshi? Can you help me get the kids into my car please?" Woohyun asked, "Sure thing.." Teacyeon said getting Yoogeun and Mason while Woohyun got MinYoung and Yoona.

----Woohyun and Teacyeon----OUTSIDE----

"There you are.." Teacyeon said placing Mason in his car-seat and buckling him up carefully so he wouldn't wake up. "Thank Teacyeon-sshi..." Woohyun said closing the door of his 7 seater car."Please, just call me Teacyeon." Teacyeon said, Woohyun nodded and smiled. "Do you like my dongseang, Sunny?" Teacyeon asked put of the blue, Woohyun was stunned a bit. *Do I love like Sunny?* Woohyun asked himself. "Urm...I don't really know..." Woohyun replied, "Phst! Of course you do! Sungjong told me what happened between you and Sunny in the garden." Teacyeon winked. "Hehehe....did he now?" Woohyun half-laughed. "Yeap...you totally have some feelings for her Woohyun." Teacyeon stated "You should grab her now before anyone else does...and you know who I'm talking about." Woohyun nodded understanding he was taking about ELi. "BUT...the only thing is....I'm not sure if she feels the same...." Woohyun leaned back onto his car and sighed.

----Sunny & YoonA----INSIDE----

"Thanks unnie or coming..." YoonA thanked Sunny, "No problem YoonA...it was very....unexpected" Sunny smiled referring to what happened between her, Eli, Woohyun and Seungyeon. YoonA laughed and nodded in agreement. "I really like your little brother Sungjong....he tells me alot of...things" YoonA smirked, "What do you mean?" Sunny asked, she knew if anything involved Sungjong, there would be either an evil plan or a caring plan, though that was rare of him to do something that caring. "That little birdie told me about what happened in the garden with you and Mr Nam..." YoonA smiled, Sunny looked confused for a moment but widened her eyes when the memory of Woohyun back hugging her flashed in her mind. "Hehehehe....did he now?" Sunny half laughed but cursed Sungjong in her mind."You should grab him before anyone else does..." YoonA said, Sunny nodded understanding she was talking about Seungyeon. "BUT...dongseang....I'm not sure if he feels the same way.." Sunny sat on a chair and sighed. 

YoonA smiled at her unnie and pat her back, "We should be going now unnie...it's dark and I don't like it." YoonA said and walked with Sunny outside to Teacyeon and Woohyun. "Hey guys~" YoonA greeted them, "Okay then...since we are all ready...we'll better be going..see ya unnie! See ya Woohyun!" Yoona smiled and waved goodbye. "See ya Woohyun and my sweet dongseang!" Teacyeon smiled at Woohyun and winked at Sunny, YoonA and Teacyeon got into the car and drove off to their house.

"We should get going to...it's really late for the kids and for you since you have work tomorrow..." Woohyun said, "Hop in." Woohyun opened the car door for Sunny and Sunny got in. "Thanks Woohyun..." Sunny smiled sincerely as he put on her seatbelt, "For what?" Woohyun asked. "Well...you know...for everything. You've stuck up for me when ELi's here, you've comforted me when I'm down, you've made me smiled and laugh, you've just been....an...amazing friend.." Sunny smiled. *But I guess friends is all we'll ever be...* Woohyun and Sunny thought. 

The car started and Woohyun drove to Sunny's house, but when he got there, Sunny was already sleeping. She looked so peaceful and fragile, he didn't want to wake her, Sunny stirred in her sleep and began to sleep talk "Please, Stay with Me..." Woohyun was shocked at first, but soon came back to reality. He brushed her brown locks of hair out of her face and drove to his house. The maids and butler - who were still awake - helped Woohyun carry the kids to their room and changed them into their PJ's while they still slept. "What should I do with Miss Lee, Master Nam?" the butler asked, "Ah~ YeSung, could you please place her in my room and get Hara and Nicole to help her get changed." Woohyun ordered, "Yes Sir!" Yesung took Sunny to Woohyun's room and did what he was supposed to do. 

"She's a beauty..." Nicole said as she looked at Sunny, "Almost like a princess, right?" Hara smiled, Nicole nodded and slowly wake up Sunny. "Where? Where am I?" Sunny asked not really sure about her surroundings. "Your in the Nam Villa, Miss Lee" Nicole smiled, Sunny nodded "Please...call me Sunny.." "Ah~ Okay Miss Sunny" Nicole smiled back. "Mr Nam asked us to wake you so you could get changed into some sleeping clothes we found.." Hara smiled at Sunny.

"Okay..." Sunny smiled as Hara and Nicole gave her a sleeping dress to change into, "Can I take a shower first?" Sunny asked. Nicole looked at Hara and nodded, "That's fine Miss Sunny, I'll get you some undergarments..." Hara said walking out of the room, "There's the bathroom Miss Sunny...is there anything else you need?" Nicole asked, Sunny shook her head and headed to the bathroom grabbing a towel. Hara came back in the room and gave Sunny her undergarments, Sunny thanked the two girls and took a shower. 

Once she got out, Hara and Nicole had already disappeared, Sunny for changed into the dress  and dried her hair with a towel. She saw a random novel laying on the table and started to read it while laying on the bed. The door clicked and someone entered the room, Sunny instantly put the book down and stood up. "Ah~ Your still up..." Woohyun said, Sunny widened her eyes in shock and covered them after seeing Woohyun shirtless. "Mianhe...I thought you were sleeping so I came in here to get a shirt..." Woohgun explained, he got a shirt from his closet and put it on. "Sorry you had to see that.." Woohyun meekly said, Sunny uncovered her eyes and nodded at him understanding. 

"Where will you sleep tonight?" Sunny asked.

 "Downstairs on the living room couch..waeyo?" Woohyun replied. 

"ANI! Your the host...you should sleep in your room and I'll sleep on the couch..." Sunny insisted not taking no for an answer. Woohyun gave up in trying to persuade her so he let her be. Sunny walked down to the living room and got a blanket and slept. As for Woohyun, he couldn't stop thinking about Sunny, he wondered if she was cold since it was pretty chilly downstairs. Woohyun hopped off his bed and went to the living room, he saw Sunny sleepying but shivering at the same time, feeling sorry for the girl, Woohyun lifted Sunny bridal style and carried her to his room. He laid her gently on the bed and tucked her in, he lay next to her and unknowingly Sunny wrapped her hands around him. 

Woohyun was stunned for a moment, he snapped back into reality and hugged her back, falling into a deep, comfortable sleep. That whole night, Sunny and Woohyun were hugging eachother as they slept.....

That chapter was...LAME!

~09/04/12