I WILL Find Out! Fighting~!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Sunny smiled at the text from Taeyeon and told the children they'd be hanging out with her, and all they did was cheer!

Sunny and the Nam siblings made there way to Sunny's car. "Miss Sunny...your car is YELLOW!" MinYoung said stating the obvious, she stood there with her head tilted to the left and her tongue sticking upwards pointing at her nose, the others just giggled, "Yes, yes it is yellow MinYoung" Yoona said still giggling at her little sister.

"Well done Minnie!" Yoogeun and Mason giggled as well.  "Aw MinYoung, your so cute! Shall we go now since its 3:45 and I have to be at Sweet and Sunny Cafe by 4." Sunny said, the kids nodded and went inside Miss Sunny's car, Sunny helped the children with their seat belts and got into the drivers seat and started the engine.

They arrived at Sweet and Sunny Cafe in just 5 minutes because the traffic in Seoul wasn't that bad. As they reached the cafe, the children were shocked at what they've seen. The cafe was hard to discribe, it wasn't that big from the outside, it was like the size of a regular cafe, BUT it was FULL of different colours, and that was just the outside! The name of the Sweet and Sunny Cafe was at the top of the small building, the word 'Sweet' had a cute cupcake above the W and the word 'Sunny' has a cute smiley sun.

When the kids went inside, their impression of the cafe had gone from amazed to astonished. It was HUGE, the chairs were in different colours and so was the tables! Blue, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and ALL the colours of the rainbow, and MORE! At the corner of the cafe was a little play area that a plastic cooking set, colouring books and stuffed toys to play with. The chairs were soft to sit on so no matter how long you sit on it, you bum wouldn't get numb, by the counter it seemed to be abit of the 80's style, it was like the metal stools with soft fabric ontop of it. (A/N: I don't know how to discribe it...but you guys get the picture :D)

The children quickly made there was through the tables and chairs to the play area. Sunny giggled and told the children to play while she does her cafe duty, she walked into the Staff Room, and boy was that colourful too. She got changed into her cafe outfit and was greeted by her co-workers.

(A/N: pretend Sunny's hair is down and wavy)

 "Well well well....if it isn't little Miss Sunny..." a girl with blonde hair smirked, "Annyeong to you to Sica" Sunny sarcastically said, "You lied." an other girl said in English instead of Korean. Sunny turned her head and spoke in English "What do you mean Tiffany?" "You said that you have a boyfriend yet..." the girl named Tiffany said back. Sunny gave her friends a confused expression, "What?" another girl stepped in, she seemed to be the youngest and said "Sunny-unnie, I think what they are trying to say is, when you walked into the cafe, you brought kids with you. Are they yours?"  Sunny's facial expression changed from a confused one into a laughing one.

"Pwahahaha! You -thought-those-kids-were-mine?! Pwahahahaha! You-guys-crack-me-up!" Sunny said in between laughs, the other 7 girls looked at her while she held her stomach because it hurt from the laughing. Sunny stopped when realizing her friends didn't get why she was laughing so she explained, "Okay, first of all I DO NOT have any kids let alone a boyfriend. Secondly, those kids are Taeyeonnies nieces and nephews. But she had to go to a business party with Gyu, and since I am their teacher on the days I don't to the cafe, she text asking if I can take care of them, and I agreed, coz I am nice " The other girls gave Sunny and 'Oh! I get it' face, and Sunny giggled and started their shift.

From time to time Sunny would check in the kids playing to make sure they aren't hurt or anything, "Heya kids, are you okay?" "Neh Miss Sunny...but I am kinda hungry from playing..." MinYoung rubbed her tummy while puffing her cheeks out, Sunny smiled and went into the store room. "Here you go kids!" Sunny handed a little sized goodie-bag filled with sweets and chocolate, after all the cafe is called 'Sweet and Sunny'. The other children looked at the goodie bags, they wanted one to, realizing this, Sunny got the rest and handed them out. "Kamsamnida!" they all said and made there way to their parents and showed them what Sunny, they parents insisted to pay but Sunny said it was on-the-house so instead, they put a tip in the Tips Tub.

"Using your kindness to get more money Soon Kyu-ah?" Sunny's friend Yuri jokes, Sunnh just laughed and sarcastically nodded.  Time past and it was now 6:40, meaning the kids had to go home, "See you kids soon!" the 7 girls said, "Before you go, we are Sunny's friends, I am Im Yoona, that is Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Jessica, HyoYeon and Tiffany, our other friend is Taeyeon, and we knew she is your imo. Together we are SNSD - GIRLS GENERATION" "Hope you see you you soon Miss SNSD" the children waved goodbye.

Sunny drove the Nam siblings off to their villa, she was amazed at the sight she had seen. The behinde the front gates was a fountain in the middle, it was like a mini round-about for the cars, flowers by the fountain and on the sides as well. Luckily, Taeyeon arrived the same time as Sunny.

Taeyeon: Sunny-ah! Thanks for taking care of my neices and nephews. I owe you one!

Sunny: Ani...It's fine Taeyeonnie! Oh! And before i forget, i told BoA-unnie and she said yes!

Taeyeon: GREAT!! Your SO daebak, Sunny-ah!

SungGyu: Annyeong Sunny!

Sunny: Annyeong SungGyu! How's things going? Did your party go well?

SungGyu: Things are fine, and yeash, the party did go well. Thanks for asking.

Sunny: Well, i better head off home then, since it's Wednesday tomorrow i will be working at the cafe, see you there Taeyeon! Bye!

Taeyeon, SungGyu and the Nam siblings: BYE!

After bidding their farewell to Sunny, they all went inside the Nam Villa and was greeted by all the maids. Woohyun, dragged his feet down the stairs and rubbed his forehead. He groaned every single step he took.

"You seem happy brother..." Gyu sarcastically said which made him and Taeyeon laugh. "Yah! Woohyun! Why do you look so down" Taeyeon asked. Woohyun groaned again "Just tired from filling all those business forms. How did the party go hyung?" "Well actually. The rest of Infinite were there apart from you..." SungGyu replied and Woohyun just nodded.  "Dinner is ready Mr Nam and Mr and Mrs Kim" the maid bowed, Taeyeon, SungGyu and Woohyun followed.  "APPA!!" the Nam kids attacked their father with a hug causing him to lose balance and land on his bottom. "Annyeong! And, next time don't attack appa like that again arraso? Appa is too tired because of the amount of papers he had to read and sign." Woohyun said after lifting Mason and MinYoung up since they were clinging onto him like magnets. They made there way to the dining room."Appa! It FUN day today!" Mason said while Taeyeon fed him his dinner. Woohyun gave Mason a questioning look "Why is that Mason?" "Miss Sunny bring cafe and sweets and we see imo's BEST FRIENDS! Miss Sunny  imo's BEST FRIEND too!" Mason emphasized the words BEST FRIENDS, which made Taeyeon giggle at him.  "Miss Sunny? Who's that?" Woohyun asked, Yoogeun raised his had "Appa! She is DAEBAK!!" Taeyeon and SungGyu just laughed at him, "How DAEBAK?" Gyu asked, "VERY DARBAK!! Appa she is also BEAUTIFUL, like imo! She is short, like imo, and she has soft, silky, light brown hair. She can sing, dance, act AND draw, appa! And drawing is what I LOVE to do appa! She taught me how to draw a chibi! It's a Japanese slang word meaning "short person" or "small child". The word has gained currency amongst fans of manga and anime. Its meaning is something that is small. It can be translated as "little", but is not used the same way as chiisana which is tiny, small, little in Japanese, but rather cute." Yoona bragged, Woohyun was shocked at the amount of vocabulary his daughter knew. "Waaaa...noona...that was some BIG words..." Yoogeun said, the others giggled.  "What else do you know about Miss Sunny?" Woohyun said suddenly getting interested, "Ooooo....your appa seems to be getting interested in MY BEST FRIEND!" Taeyeon joked and the Nam children were shocked. "Ooooo....really imo? I think he is" Yoona played along and soon enough the rest of the family started to tease Woohyun. "YAH! It's not like that! I just wanted to know...you know I am like a cat..." Woohyun said referring to the saying 'curiousity kills the cat'. "Right..." Gyu rolled his eyes causing Woohyun to give him a death glare, "Kidding, jeez lil bro...calm down."  After eating their lunch, the kids made there way into their bedrooms for a good nights sleep. Taeyeon helped MinYoung since Yoona insisted that she could do it by herself because she was old enough, while SungGyu helped Mason and Woohyun helped Yoogeun. "Appa?" Yoogeun asked, "Hmm?" "I like Miss Sunny...she acts so nice...like an umma" Yoogeun whispered the last bit but Woohyun was able to hear it due to the fact that it was silent in the house. His heart felt like it was being ripped out just by the word 'umma', he hated his ex-wife. She betrayed him for sleeping with other men, she got into an accident because she was too drunk and went into the hospital. She told the doctors that they had to tell Woohyun she died of cancer so she wanted to get away from him to be with someone else, but the doctors told him everything. From that day, Woohyun was heart broken, he asked the doctors to have a blood test for the four children and they said that MinYoung and Yoogeun was his fully but the other children were half.  Woohyun stopped and turned to Yoogeun with a hurt face, Yoogeun realized that what he had whispered his father heard "Mianhe appa..." he said with his head down "Aniyo Yoogeun...it's not your fault but hers..." Woohyun said while hugging his dearly loved son.  "Appa...I think Miss Sunny would be-Nevermind" Yoogeun stopped when he realized what he said might make is father he is crazy, "Okay...good night Yoogeun...Saranghae" Woohyun dimmed Yoogeun's bedroom light and closed the door. Taeyeon and SungGyu told Woohyun that they'd be going to their house, which was near Sunny's and bid farewell. Woohyun checked each of the kids room to see if they were sleeping, and they were. Woohyun made his way into his room and went into deep thought *What was Yoogeun going to say? What did he mean by he 'thinks Miss Sunny would be'? I don't get it? What did he mean?* Woohyun rubbed his forehead and slumped himself onto the King-Sized bed, *Whatever it is...I will find out! Nam Woohyun fighting!* , then he closed his eyes and fell asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Long chapter right? Is it disappointing again? Sorry.....anyways! I changed the story plot to make it more dramatic. Woohyun's wife didn't die of cancer she left him for another man! Bad! If I make a sequel to this ima call it 'He's Back. She's back. They're back!' it's gonna be DRAMATIC!!