Can you take care of them for me, Sunny?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

(GIRLS GENERATION) SNSD - Gee

Nam Villa

It was another Tuesday morning for the Nams. Nam Yoona ALWAYS akes up first, then it was Yoogeun, MinYoung and last but not least Mason, he was the youngest out of all of the Nam siblings. You'd expect a child that is only 3 years old to be hyper-active, but Mason, he was the exact opposite, he likes to stay in one place than to go to another.

 Since Yoona woke up first, she would always wake her father so that he wouldn't be late for work. The Nam siblings father is, Nam Woohyun, he was a workaholic, to the children, he seemed to work 24/7. "Appa....appa...wake up appa.." Yoona lightly shook her father, "Mmm" is all Woohyun could reply. Yoona sighed. "APPA!! APPA!! YOOGEUN IS HITTING ME!! APPA!!" Yoona screamed but them laughed when Woohyun shoot up from his bed making a serious face. *Why is Yoona laughing?* Woohyun thought, then he realised "Yah~ Nam Yoona! I thought you were actually getting hit by your younger brother...don't ever scare me like that AGAIN, arraso?" Yoona giggled and nodded, she skipped off back to her room and got ready for school.

After all the Nam siblings got ready, they rushed down the stairs and were greeted by all their maids, and their favorite auntie, Kim Taeyeon. "Annyeong imo Taeyeon!" the Nam siblings shouted as they ran to Taeyeon,"Annyeong kids! And annyeong Woohyun" Taeyeon greeted. They all sat down at the dining table and ate their food. After eating, the Nam kids grabbed their backpacks and coas and headed towards their imo's black SUV car. "Bye bye daddy!" MinYoung waved at Woohyun while the gates of their villa opened.

------SCHOOL------

The Nam kids LITERALLY jumped out of the car when they got out, each one of them looking for someone in paticular. Taeyeon just stood there, not understanding what the kids were acting so strange.

*I wonder whats wrong them, who are they--* Taeyeons thoughts were suddenly inturpted by the sound f the kids screaming in delight, a name "Miss Sunny!! Miss Sunny!!" The kids ran to a petite girl with a super-model body, light/dark brown hair all wavy, a top with high-waist short and some heels.

"Annyeong Yoona, YooGeun, MinYoung and Mason! How are you doing today? Are you ready for a day of HARD learning?" the girl named Sunny asked, "Neh Miss Sunny~! Who are you going to be teaching today? Is it me?" MinYoung asked, Sunny squatted down to MinYoung's height, if wasn't THAT hard since she was only a petite girl. Sunny smiled "Yes, i am going to be teaching you today MinYoung. And Mason too! Since you two are in the same class but different play group." MinYoung smiled in glee that her favorite teacher would be teaching her today.

"Miss Sunny, i am sure your wondering who this is right?" Yoona pointed at Taeyeon, "Nope." Sunny and Taeyeon said in unison. The Nam kids looked at them with WIDE eyes, "What mean imo and Miss Sunny?" Mason said, her couldn't speak properly because he was still young, he could only manage to say the key points in what he's saying. "Well," Taeyeon started "Me and Miss Sunny....are actually BEST FRIENDS~! We ALWAYS have been...ever since we were your age." Taeyeon pinchedthe kids noses, which caused them to groan, "Imo....you know i don't like getting my nose pinched" YooGeun complained while rubbing his nose. "Go play kids, while me and Miss Sunny have a lil' chat" Taeyeon and Sunny giggled at his cuteness. "Sunny-ah....i didn't know you teach my neice's and nephew's? I thought you worked at a cafe..." Taeyeon turned to Sunny as the children ran off to the playground to meet their friends. "Yes, i do work at a cafe....Sweet and Sunny. Hehehehe, it has my name on it. And yeah, i do work at the cafe but i work here as well, two jobs at a time. Tiring. I work at the school for just Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, And i work at Sweet and Sunny Cafe the rest of the week." Sunny replied. "I know this might be a stupid question but...Why?" Taeyeon asked, Sunny paused and looked down "To...to....to help Appa."

Suddenly remembering the awful past, Taeyeon pulled Sunny into a BIG HUG. Tears were spilling out of Sunny's eyes, more tears were threatening to come out up Sunny blinked them off. "I am so sorry i asked about it....." Taeyeon comforted Sunny, "It's okay Taeyeonnie...you forgot...Anways, what do you work as?" "Oh, i don't work actually, i am really in need of a job. Know any-" Taeyeon was cut off when the school bell rung signalling that it was time to go inside and start another day of school. "Come by at the cafe....we have ALOT of people comming there here and then so we NEED an extra hand." Sunny said while walking backwards, Taeyeon nodded "I am gonna pick up the kids this afternoon so....shall we go together?" "Neh! That would be AWSOME!! The rest of GG (Girls Generation) is gonna be there!" "Kay!" And with that the two girls went their seperate ways.

It was almost the end of the day, all the children in Miss Sunny's class couldn't wait to show and tell their parents what they had been doing. the BRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG! The sound of the bell made all the children stop and run to the coat area, the kids sped around getting their lunch boxes, bags and work to show their parents. Most of the children were gone, except for the Nams. Sunny text Taeyeon.

To: Taeyeonnie! :)

From: SunShine! :)

Heya Taeyeonnie! :D How's things going? Are you going to pick up the kids now? <3

Sunny waited for awhile until her iPhone chimed.

To: SunShine! :)

From: Taeyeonnie! :)

Heya SunShine! Urm...about picking up the kids, remember my husband, Gyu? SungGyu? Well he has a bussiness party to attend, and he NEEDS me there to support him :3 Even though i don't work for his company, he still NEEDS me :( Do you mind keeping them for awhile? Pwease? ^_^

Sunny replied straight after she read the message.

To: Taeyeonnie! :)

From: SunShine! :)

Yeah, i remember Gyu! :) And yeah sure I will take care of them. I'll bring them along to the Cafe and i'll tell BoA-unnie that you need a job :D I an certain she won't say no :3 Have fun at your party :P

To: SunShine! :)

From: Taeyeonnie! :)

Chincha?! Thanks Soon Kyu!! There address to where they live is_____________________________! Thanks!! Saranghae Soon Kyu! :*

Sunny smiled at the text from Taeyeon and told the children they'd be hanging out with her, and all they did was cheer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA READERS~!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

It wasn't THAT disapointing? Was it?

Our NamStar didn't appear much in the story, he was only mentioned, but don't worry he'll be in the next chappie. Who knows? He might even encounter Miss Sunny :)

Anyways, i hope to see you comment frequently, it gives me MORE positive notes about my fanfiction AND not only that....IT INCREASES YOUR KARMA POINTS! :D

Sorry for any grammar mistakes as well as spelling mistakes.

ALL YOU SILENT READERS.....

Woohyun will cry if you don't comment of subscribe :P

 

Jokes he won't really he'll be like this......

And to ALL those who have subscribed and commented....Sunny and Sooyoung wants to give you a kiss :*

~ToBeUnknown