Fun Day?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
"Lee Kiseop by the way...." the customer took out his hand and Sunny gladly shook it. "Sunny..." "Sunny...what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." Kiseop smiled, "Well since your closed I better be off then....bye Sunny!" Kiseop wars goodbye and left the cafe. Taeyeon came back and apologized because she took so long. Sunny nodded and they both went home.

Nam's POV

0-snsd-taeyeon-selca-pic1.jpg

-Sunggyu-sunggyu-sungkyu-24704978-500-30

It was a Saturday, the Nams woke up by the sound of someone shouting. "Kids! Woohyun! Get up!" Taeyeon shouted, SunGyu rubbed his ears due to the loudness of his wife scream. "Coming!" she children chorused as Woohyun just groaned. The children  all rushed down the stairs and hugged their auntie and uncle, "What are you guys doing here at....8:30am?" Woohyun said clearly peeved off. SunGyu smirked at his younger brother "Bro! Seriously? What's wrong with wanting to see my lil' dongsaeng at 8:30 in the morning?" "A LOT of things wrong with that! One, because I have to get my lazy out of bed! Two, I can't be bothered! Three, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!" Woohyun shouted before slumping his body onto the couch.

"Touchy..." Taeyeon mumbled and make breakfast for everyone since the maids had their day off. "Appa? Can we go somewhere today? It IS a Saturday and I was wondering if we could have a fun day..." MinYoung asked as she silently ate her toast. "Urm.....i don't thin-" "YES!" Taeyeon and SungGyu interrupted Woohyun before he could finish his reject sentence. "Well, MinYoung....apparently....we are!" Woohyun smiled at MinYoung but glared at his older brother and sister-in-law. "Let's get going then!" Taeyeon said helping the Nam kids get changed. 

After the Nams got changed, they all made there way to their cars and drove to the Mall. "Finally!" MinYoung stretched her hands out as she got out of the car "What a long car ride!" "MinYounggie! Your so cute!" Yoona pinched her little sisters cheeks making MinYoung pout. "Unnie.....I hate getting my cheeks pinched!" MinYoung whined, the others chuckled, "Yoona Noona! Stop being mean to MinYoung noona!" Mason scolded his other sister, "Okay Masonnie!" Yoona hugged her little brother and smiled because his speaking had gotten better. 

"Well shall we go and shop?" Taeyeon said, the others nodded and made their way inside the HUGE shopping mall. "IMO! IMO! This store! This store!" Yoogeun pointed at a store which had A LOAD of toys like dinosaurs, cars, dolls and many more things! "Deh! Coming!" Taeyeon chased after the children who were already running to the shops. 

"Aish! I am wondering of Taeyeon is actually her age...." SunGyu said while walking calmly with Woohyun. "She must've gotten the choding-ness from Sungyeol" Woohyun commented, "But...i love the way she smiles when she is acting all childish to be honest with you...she is beautiful and that's what I love about her" SunGyu watched Taeyeon laugh and giggle with the children. "I guess that's why you asked her I marry you, right?"  Woohyun asked, "Deh, but not just her looks I fell for, it was also her personality. When we first met I swear it was love at first sight!"

 "I thought that too...until I she did that!" Woohyun whisper-shouted referring to his ex-wife. "I always knew she wasn't right from start bro...but you didn't listen. Woohyun, i knew she was just after the money and you knew that too but didn't want to admit it." SunGyu scolded. "I know hyung....I know" Wooohyun whispered "Let's not talk about this. It IS a fun day today remember?" Sungyu  said brightening the mood, Woohyun just nodded and whipping his teary eyes. 

  As they walked, Woohyun didn't look where he was going and bumped into a little girl. She fell to the ground, so Woohyun helped her up. There was something familiar about that girl but Woohyun shook the thought off. "Kamsamnida...." the little girl replied while bowing, as she stood properly, Woohyun and SunGyu were shocked at who it was............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong My Dear Readers! How are you guys today? Was this chappie okay?

I really curious about your opinions.....What if i put SeungYeon in this story to wreck the soon-to-be-love of Woohyun and Sunny? Would you guys like that?