Unintentional Confession(s)!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
The sun shone brightly around Woohyun's room, Sunny woke up as the sun light hit her in the face. *Where am I?* Sunny asked herself, *I am a sleepwalker? Since when?* (A/N: Credits to ThinkGreen19 for the "I am a sleepwalker?" quote!).

"Hmmm..." Sunny heard a voice by her ear, she truned around and right in front of her, sleeping, was Nam Woohyun hugging her. Her eyes widened and she was stunned, but strangely, she didn't move a muscle. She felt protected and warm in Woohyun's arms. "Sunny? Are you awake?" Woohyun asked with his eyes closed, "Deh~" Sunny replied.

Woohyun opened his eyes and saw Sunny's face just a few inches away from his, he smile, she smiled, they both smiled. "I like the way you smile, Sunny-ah.." Woohyun said, Sunny blushed a light pink and thanked him.

"Let's go downstairs and eat, shall we?" Woohyun said, Sunny nodded and got out of the bed first, followed by Woohyun. They both looked at the downstair kitchen wall clock and it read 8:30, "We're up early.." Sunny said, "We sure are.." Woohyun replied.

"What shall I make?"

"You make? You mean I make?"

"Aniyo...I'll make breakfast to thank you for what you have done to me.."

"Nah~ It's no biggie Sunny-ah...I'm the host so I have to serve YOU."

"Woohyun...it's okay...I'll make it..so did back and relax. Watch some television. Read. Play on your phone. Do whatever...I'll prepare breakfast.."

"Sunny..."

"Woohyun..."

They both looked at eachother for a moment. Slowly, Woohyun's body moved closer to Sunny's breaking any space between them. Their bodies seemed glued together at that moment, she looked up, he looked down. Their gazes were upon each others. The things around them seemed to be invisible, they could only see eachother.

"Sunny...what beautiful eyes...nose...face....and lips you have..." Woohyun stated. "Your face is so handsome Woohyun oppa...you don't mind me calling you that do you?" Sunny asked, Woohhun shook his head. They both seemed to be in a trance in each others eyes, they both kept spilling out how beautiful and handsome them both were.

Each sentence they spilled out, the closer they got. The closer they got, the closer their lips were. And the closer their lips were, the closer they were to kissing! Woohyun's lips were exactly 1.5 centimeters away from Sunny's lips...

"Appa? What are you doing?" Yoona asked her father, the two love birds jumped back in surprise. "Urm nothing..." Woohyun replied, Sunny walked to the fridge and started to get the things she needed to prepare breakfast. "I'll help you in a sec. Yoona, why don't you go and watch TV while me and umma prepare breakfast to you all." Woohyun said, Yoona nodded and went to the living room to watch TV.

"I still can believe what happened yesterday...." Sunny said, Woohyun pat her back and smiled at her. "Maybe I should changed myself...I could turn blonde? Have short hair? Maybe black hair? Or I should have a full make over so Eli won't recognize me!"

"ANIYO! You can't do that! You have to stay who you are. Your so amazing. So amazing. Why am I like this with you. In acting weird. I'm grinning all day long. Why do I act so calm with you when I'm absentmindedly crazy? I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! Your special in your own way. I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, coz Sunny your amazing...,just the way you are. Don't change..." Woohyun said with a hint of Infinite's Amazing and Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are lyrics.

Sunny was shocked at his words, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled and kissed Woohyun on the cheek before going into te dining room and placing the food on the table.

All the children came down an started to eat breakfast, strangely, the children didn't ask why Sunny was there. They felt like she belonged there and that she already lived there. "I'll take you home Sunny...." Woohyun said after everyone had finished eating. Sunny nodded and got changed into the clothes Nicole and Hara gave her. Then, Woohyun dropped Sunny off to her house. Little did she know that another unexpected guest would come and visit to tell her the news that would make her fall apart.....

~11/04/12