"She's like the umma we NEVER had..."

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
"Miss Sunny, you act more of an umma than that woman. I wish you were my umma..." Yoona whispered but Miss Sunny was able to hear it. Sunny looked at Yoona with WIDE eyes but ignored what Yoona said. It was silent for a few moments until Yoona broke it, "Miss Sunny?" "Neh Yoona?" "C-can you be my....u-u-umma?"

Sunny became quiet, she was stunned at what one of her favorite student just asked her. Sunny was lost with words, she opened to reply but nothing seemed to come out. Yoona looked at her favorite teacher with watery pleading eyes, the tears in Yoona's eyes didn't seem to fall. They just stayed still. 

Finally, Sunny spoke "Yoona.....i am your mother. Your mother in school. I was assigned to take care of you the moment you stepped in my classroom. I am not just your 'mother', I  everybody else's mother." Yoona shook her head and confidently said "Aniyo Miss Sunny....can you be my umma? My real umma? The one who is not just in school but in home too?" The question seemed to have hit Sunny hard in the heart, Sunny stumbled an landed on her bottom since she was kneeling down to Yoona's height. Sunny covered , unable to reply. "Please....I want a mother like you." "I can't Yoona..." Sunny hung her was down. "Jusibsio (please).....jusibsio....jusibsio......"

Sunny paused and  made her mind up, then stood up and pulled Yoona into a tight hug.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "I will not be your real umma, but I care for you. I accept you to call me umma but I may not be able to be your mother by law." Yoona's eyes glistened and hugged Sunny tighter. "Gomawo umma." Yoona said with ease, Sunny nodded her head and headed back into the classroom with Yoona.

Yoona ran to her seat and glided her pencil across the used-to-be blank piece of paper and smiled widely. 

The day seemed to go by fast for Sunny, ever since that 'umma' incident with Yoona, Sunny seemed be drained in thoughts. Of course the students would be worried, but Sunny told them she was okay, which was obviously a lie. 

BRRRRRIIIIINNNNNG!

The final bell for recess rung, the students did the usual, get their stuff and show it to there parents and say goodbye to friends, after most of the students left, there were still some students left. Yes! You guessed it! The Nam siblings, Sunny sat at the reception and waited for someone I come and pick up the kids. "Umma? Are you okay?" Yoona asked Sunny, "Neh Yoona..." Sunny said, she looked at the other Nam kids, their faces were full of confusion. "Umma?" Mason asked, "Your our UMMA MISS SUNNY?!?" MinYoung shouted followed by Yoogeun "SO THAT MEANS THAT WITCH WASN'T OUT UMMA AFTER ALL?!?" 

Sunny covered her ears due to the loud noise made by the children. They kept bombarding her with questions like 'you're my blood-related umma?' or 'Miss Sunny isn't Lee Sunny? It's Nam Sunny right?'. Sunny signalled the children to stop asking questions and explained "First of all, Yooguen I AM Lee Sunny, not Nam Sunny, and 'that witch' is. Second, Mason I am not your blood-related umma. Third, MinYoung  I am NOT your umma." "Oh..." the Nam siblings, excluding Yoona, sighed. Sunny started to explain the incident between her and Yoona during this morning. 

HOOOOOOONNNNNNNK!

A car stopped in front of the school, and out came a tall, scaring looking man. The Nam siblings recognized the man then ran to man and embraced him, "Ajeossi!" they all shouted, Sunny walked to the children slowly, realizing this, Yoona ran to Sunny and grabbed Sunny's hand, then pulled her to their ajeossi. 

"Dongwoo ajeossi.....this is our DAEBAK teacher Miss Sunny umma!" the Nam children introduced Sunny to Dongwoo. Sunny bowed 90 degrees and so did Dongwoo, "Annyeonghaseyo Jang Dongwoo imnida. I am these children's uncle, please feel free to speak informally with me, i may be a business man, but I talk informally." Dongwoo introduced himself in a unique way causing Sunny to giggled cutely. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Soon Kyu imnida. Please call me Sunny because my real name makes me feel old." "Ah~ okay." Dongwoo nodded.

"Umma? I think we should be going now, neh? It's getting late..." Yoona said tugging into Sunny's dress. "Neh....better get going then" Sunny kissed the kids foreheads, "Umma?" Dongwoo asked, "Neh~" Sunny explained to Dongwoo what happened in the morning. "She's like the umma we NEVER had, Dongwoo  ajeossi..." the nam children whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, Dongwoo and Sunny smiled at what they said. After a few moments, the children bid their goodbye to Sunny and she did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I PROMISED myself I would do short teasing chapters but NOOOOOO, this is a long one! Aish! I feel so disappointed right now. My chapters are SO boring!