It's the Wedding ALREADY?!?! : Breaking News

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

WARNING : VERY Short Update

ALSO, this fanfiction is ending soon....It's the Wedding ALREADY?!?! is going to be 5 or more chapters long...it depends on my writing mode.

It had been one month since Woohyun had confessed that he loved Sunny. She was extremely happy when he said so, they kept going on outings with the children and single dates as well. Sunny was in the living room couch looking at the recent photographs she took with the Nams, she smiled at a picture that showed he kissing Woohyun's cheek while the kids eyes were covered.. Too bad I'm getting married soon.... Sunny said to herself, but little did she know that her wedding was sooner than soon (?).

Ding~ Dong~ Ding~ Dong~

Sunny lept from the couch and ran too the door, expecting it was Woohyun, she gave a brighter smile than usual. "Annyeong Wo-" Sunny paused when she realized it wasn't the person she expected it to be, "Umma? What are you doing here?" Sunny asked her mother, Lee Sunhe. Sunhe smiled at her daughter and stepped inside the house without saying a word. She walked to the living room and sat on the couch that had the pictures scattered over it, she held up the some of the pictures and looked at the pictures carefully. Sunhe saw how Sunny looked happier than usual in the pictures, she examined how the pictures had been taken, those pictures were different from the ones Sunny took with Eli. The pictures seemed more romantic which brought tears to Sunhe's eyes.

"Umma?! Why are you crying?!" Sunny said in a panic mode, she ran up to her mother and embraced her tightly. "Umma? Waeyo?" Sunny asked softly, Sunhe wiped her tears and looked down at her daughter who was on her knees on to carpet floor. "Mianhe Sunny-ah..." Sunhe said, "I've been a bad mother to you..." "Aniyo umma...you haven't...you've been a great umma!" Sunny protested "Now tell me umma....what's wrong?" Sunhe paused for quite some time but she finally spoke up, "Your getting married to Eli tomorrow Sunny-ah...you'll have a rehearsal today at 12 sharp. It is in the church near the cafe. We've planned it for a while now, I hope to see you no later than 12, Sunny.." Sunhe looked at her daughter with sympathy and stood up, she waved goodbye to Sunny and went back home.

Sunny sat on the floor in shock, tears flooded out her eyes, she didn't have the strength to grab her phone from the couch let alone get up off the floor. No....Not now...Not tomorrow...No... Sunny thought.