First Encounter

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten and yuta was waiting for the bus together and yuta really wasn't going to shut his pretty mouth — and its really annoying, since the japanese was talking loudly and his talking pace was like a shinkansen — he's so eager and impatient. They're lucky nobody else was there at the bus stop, except for the two foreign teenagers, because if not, — the japanese already attract unwanted attention.

 

Ten decided its time to stop yuta from bombarding him, "you know about that mysterious boy in the bus right?" ten asked, he really hope yuta still remember about that boy because he's really not in the mood to explain anything right now, mind too occupied with something else.

 

"of course!! you're talking about him all day everyday and even forcing me to listen to your fanboy rants- oh my," yuta exclaimed, slightly laughing before a wide grin plastered on his pretty face, — and ten got the urge to wipe them off with his fist but of course, he didn't do that. After all, yuta was his favourite hyung even though the older could get so ing annoying sometimes. Scratch that, its all the time but its okay, ten himself is annoying as hell too. According to yuta, thats their charm.

 

"well i just feel like saying hello to him so...." ten trailed off, — getting flustered and didn't know what to say next, because he really didn't want yuta to know that he's nervous and couldn't do it alone without being a stuttering mess but no way ten going to say that right? Pride is important! 

 

Yuta raised his eyebrows, feeling amused, but he didn't know where's this going so he just kept quiet and waiting for the thai to continue his hanging sentence.

 

"since you never see him before, so why not bring you along? Who knows we could expand our bubble of friends," Ten flashed his megawatt smile to yuta, feeling satisfied that he went smooth.

 

Yuta raised is eyebrows for the second time, and he's sure as hell that his face looked epic at that time, "man, you know you sound weird right?" yuta squinted his eyes in suspicious at ten, he couldn't brain the younger at all, but not like he cares, so he just shrugged it off, "do what you want, all i need right now is hansol and bed."

 

Ten scrunched up in disgust and rolled his eyes to the back of his head at yuta's remark, causing the the older laughing out loud while slapping ten's arm. Ten couldn't help but laughing along with the older, — feeling himself started to loosen up abit.

 

"oh its here!" yuta exclaimed when he saw the bus they're waiting for was coming, — suddenly he sounds excited. Ten didn't know if the older was excited to go back to the dorm because he missed his bed or he's excited to finally meet the boy that had been ruining his roommate's sanity.

 

Both of them went inside the bus. And again they're lucky the bus only had few passengers, not too crowded, just nice.

 

Yuta really didn't know which one was the boy, — which seat was he's sitting at, and most importantly where should he sit?  Sensing yuta's confusion, ten gestured yuta to sit right infront of the seat ten usually sit.

 

Ten sat down on his usual seat, — suddenly his palms were sweating, and he could hear his heart was pounding in his ears. Ten didn't know why his body and heart was reacting like that, he really didn't know why. Guess he's just really anticipating this.

 

Ten glanced at the boy beside of him, — the boy was typing something on his phone, with his hood up, covering half of his side profile and his fringe was framing his face, beautiful. 

 

Ten quickly shook his head, chasing those ridiculous thoughts away out from his mind.

 

To be honest, the boy next to him looked like he got thick walls that separating him from his own world with the real one, and that nobody could break that. His vibe also screamed, "dont disturb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter