Nighttime

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"there's this one guy, he's a year older than me and he's so-"

Doyoung smacked winwin's back, hard enough to almost had the chinese boy choked on his chicken, "don't talk when your mouth is full!" he scolded, getting a sulky pout from the younger.

"my dad used to slap my mouth when i talked with a full mouth," yuta imitated his dad's action, "want me to slap yours too?"

Winwin waved his hands in denial, too fast that it made the squad laughed over his response. He quickly chewed the chicken, "and that guy is so annoying!"

"why is that?" ten asked, blowing on his hot ramyeon.

"i don't know, he just screams annoying." winwin shrugged, "he's a chinese too though, but i forgot his name."

"oh wow that sounds....interesting to me," hansol who's just gulping down his coke, said with a not-so-interested tone, "share with us once you get his name."

"yeah okay," winwin smiled, before he shifted his attention back to his quiet friend that looked so engrossed with his ramyeon, "taeyong hyung, you should tell us the proper story about how you met and first talked with ten?? i don't even know how that happened."

"oh that," taeyong slowly looked up from his ramyeon, "the very very first time we met, it was around 2 months ago.... is it?" he looked at ten, asking for a confirmation.

"yup true," ten lowered his chopsticks, "okay so, once upon a time, there's this one super duper freaking mysterious boy that always wearing his hood up for 24/7, sitting quietly at the back of the bus number 87, and the seat beside him was always empty. so, being the nice dude i am, i took that seat."

"and its like around 1 month plus we didn't say anything or tried to initiate a conversation." taeyong continued, he chuckled quietly as the memories flooding into his mind, "those moments were insane."

Doyoung slammed his coke against the table, "very very insane! i mean, this boy right here," he pointed at taeyong, eyes growing big with such exclamation, "couldn't stop ranting and bugging me about dude that boy was ing cute but he never look at me at all, and then he'll do this sad puppy eyes and continued talking garbage about ten and its not cute guys, i swear."

"yeah, for one month plus i had to let him bled my ears," taeil butted in, laughing when taeyong hit his shoulder.

"woah, really taeyong really," ten used the unused straw to poke taeyong's neck, watching the older squirmed and swatted the straw away from his neck because it tickled, but the straw was stubborn.

"and guess what's funnier?" yuta said, ready to expose ten.

The thai boy quickly looked at yuta who's sitting opposite of him, pointing the straw at the japanese boy with his eyes squinting together as if he's giving a warning; don't you ing dare.

Yuta wiggled his eyebrows, silently challenging ten; watch me, "the first day he saw taeyong in the bus, he already blabbered about him non stop and i'm living a hell for the whole week like oh god i really did not want to go back there," he rubbed his temple dramatically, yelping in pain when ten kicked his shin under the table.

"woah boy," taeyong chuckled, poking ten's side in revenge. Its amusing and kinda minblowing too, at how its not only one side who's attracted to the other one, "and then one day, ten accidentally dropped his phone and i helped him picking it up then happened, and at the end of the day, i got his name." he spilled.

"aw , it suddenly sounds cute," jaehyun laughed, "but it's not cute anymore when taeyong came back to the dorm that day." the boy faked a dead serious expression.

"oh my god, i almost gone nuts at that time," doyoung continued as he facepalmed, "he couldn't stop being jumpy, smiling, laughing at every little things like???? excuse me?? you okay???"

Taeil laughed at that remark, a little bit louder before he continued the chain, "i swear you guys wouldn't want to hear what happened after ten asked for his number."

"gah, this punk talked about taeyong for 3 hours straight after they finally talked for the first time," yuta pointed at ten with his chopsticks, "and he brought me along, can you believe that??"

"oh lord i'm," ten hid his face on taeyong's shoulder, internally shrinking in embarrassment, "i really wish i have a shell right now."

"he brought you along??" doyoung, who winwin always called 'the president of gossip society', raised his eyebrows in interest, "wow."

"kids these days." hansol shook his head like how old folks would do, earning a few snickers from the boys around him.

 

After a moment of laughing, talking and making fun of each other (more like making fun of taeyong and ten), pair by pair went to leave the table, taking a stroll around the hangang.

Leaving johnny and taeil alone at the table outside of the convenience store.

Johnny sent ten and taeyong away with his gaze until they're out of his sight, sighing quietly before he shifted his attention back to the can of coke in front of him. His eyes were unfocused as he lost in a daze.

"ten, huh?"

The tall boy looked up, too fast his neck almost hurt, "sorry?"

Taeil smiled knowingly, "you like.... ten?"

Johnny blinked, obviously caught off guard, "i don't think i'm that obvious....?"

"silly," taeil chuckled, feeling amused with all of these, "you're too obvious johnny, too obvious."

The tall boy's face flushed in embarrassment, head bowing down with his eyes set on his lap, feeling ashamed.

"i'm sorry i brought this topic up..." taeil's soft voice had become even more soothing, matching with the breezy weather that somehow, made johnny felt even gloomier, "but don't make it looks like falling for him is a mistake," taeil reached for johnny's hand that was clenching onto the can tightly, "we couldn't control our heart, you know? so don't give me that face." he chuckled softly.

Johnny smiled, letting taeil traced his thumb over his knuckles, he liked how that tiny effort of comforting made him relaxed, "it is a mistake but its not in the same time."

"i've been there before," taeil paused, "it alot, especially if that person always sticking with you for 24 hours a day," he sighed wearily, "but i believe you'll get over it, one day."

Johnny didn't say anything in reply, he just stared at taeil, his gaze pierced into the older's soul. Taeil looked away, feeling a little bit intimidated by the stare. Honestly, johnny was kind of surprised because that was the first time somebody ever comforted him without looking at him with sympathy, especially with this kind of pitiful topic.

"you're frowning."

"huh- oh," johnny was snapped out from his daze, "sorry, i was just thinking. but really taeil, thank you so much." his expression softened before a small smile gracing his lips, thanking taeil for being...amazing?

"small matter," taeil broke into a wide grin, "wanna go for a walk?"

Johnny reflected taeil's grin as he felt himself started to loosen up, "yeah sure."

 

 

"woah so pretty!" yuta's eyes widened in awe as he watched the light show.

"you already watched this for million times," hansol chuckled, resting his chin on top of yuta's head with his hands wrapped around the shorter's shoulders, joining the japanese boy watching the light show.

"but its still so pretty," yuta mumbled as he leaned his back against the older's chest, chuckling quietly when he felt hansol snuggling into his hair, "hansol, you're so warm." yuta sighed in content, loving the warmth radiating around hansol that engulfed him like a thick blanket in the middle of the rainy midnight. It was too cozy that yuta could feel his eyelids growing heavier, "i swear you need to put some distance or else i'll fall asleep like this." he said lazily.

Hansol laughed, "okay then," he unlatched himself from the boy, earning a long disapproval whine from yuta, "what? you told me to put some distance." he chuckled as he emphasized the last part.

Yuta pouted, transforming into a donald duck as he stared at hansol with his puppy eyes. The tall boy rolled his eyes in a fake annoyance, before he kneeled down and offered the younger his back, "come, hop on."

The japanese male quickly hopped on hansol's back, laughing in joy when hansol adjusted him to stable the weight on his back before he started walking.

"this is why i love you," yuta kissed hansol's cheek, literally pushing the boy's face with the great amount of force in his little peck.

"eeeee," hansol giggled, "need to wash my face with clorox."

Yuta slapped hansol's cheek lightly, "i'm your clorox, what are you talking about."

They both broke into a laughter.

 

 

"i need to stay up and revise for history tonight," jaehyun groaned, almost ripping his face skin apart when the thought of revising came into his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter