Can't Help Myself

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


a/n : we're going to yusoling and taetening to the max fighting!

 

Hansol couldn't forget how broken johnny was the whole day after the incident. He didn't think the younger's heart would heal anytime soon, — hansol couldn't even imagine himself if that ever happened to him, he might have gone crazy due to the heartbroken.

 

"Hansol?"

 

Hansol was snapped out of his trance of thoughts when yuta waved his hand infront of hansol's face in attempt to call the older back to the earth.

 

Yuta's hand slowly made its own way to hansol's one and slipped in between them, — intertwining their fingers together and the smaller squeezed it slightly, in which hansol returned with a loving smile; liking at how yuta's small hand fit perfectly with his, "are you okay? you seem abit off lately."

 

He heard yuta asked, — voice all soft and gentle, as if he was persuading hansol's worries to get out from the taller's head.

 

"Have you ever involved in a one-sided love?" Hansol asked, staring into yuta's adorable pair of eyes that hansol loved alot.

 

Yuta was taken aback at that question, he really didn't expect that coming. He slowly retracted his hand out from hansol's grasp, pretending to be, and look dramatic which got hansol looking back at him with confusion. 

 

"are you- are you liking somebody else?"

 

Hansol's eyes widened as big as they could at what his boyfriend just asked, — the sad look yuta was giving him at that moment just made hansol want to stab himself, oh .

 

"No yuta!! thats not what i mean!" Hansol exclaimed, — for somebody that usually act quite and calm, it was sure a sight to see when hansol exclaimed like that, with his voice slightly raised in panic. "oh my god how can i like somebody else??" The older asked in disbelief, — he said that more like to himself than to yuta.

 

A huge grin spread across yuta's face before he burst into a fit of laughter, "You should've seen your face!"

 

Hansol stared at yuta with disbelief, because he thought the younger was seriously doubting him. Frown was obvious on the older's face and he pursed his lips into a thin line, "not funny yuta."

 

The younger slowly calmed down from his laughter and looked up, — once yuta's gaze was fixed on the older, his gaze softened and his heart immediately melt into a puddle, "aye sorry," Yuta stopped walking before he grabbed hansol's wrist to make the taller stopped and faced him. Yuta brought his hands to hansol's face and gently smoothen the frown on his lover's brows before he squished hansol's cheeks together, turning his boyfriend to a squishy fish, "why are you so cuteeeeee" the japanese cooed, before he tiptoed and pecked hansol's lips, a loud gross noisy kiss that sounded like a vacuum machine could be heard on the empty street. Yuta stood up straight on his feet again and was satisfied to see a soft shade of pink dusted on hansol's cheeks.

 

"smile baby smile," yuta said before he placed his index fingers on the end of hansol's lips and curved them up slightly, "you're the cutest when you smile." yuta giggled slightly when he saw hansol finally smiled for real.

 

It had taken all of hansol's self-control not to kiss yuta senseless right then and there because damn yuta looked so small so tempting and so cute in hansol's eyes at that moment, — and that wide grin with his twinkling cute eyes weren't helping at all.

 

"oh and about the one-sided love, no, not really." Yuta shook his head, indicating that he never got into that horrible situation, "because you're my first love." Yuta finished, voice went softer at that last sentence, — locking his gaze with hansol and he gave the older one of his genuine smile that could drive anybody crazy.

 

Hansol could feel his sanity started to slip away, just as fast as how his heartbeat was racing at what he just heard.

 

Yuta let out a yelp of surprise when hansol slammed him against the nearest wall, — hands snaking around yuta's waist to bring the smaller closer as hansol pressed their bodies together. The younger chuckled slyly; knew he just pressed the right button, — before he threw his arms around hansol's neck and locked their lips together.

 

What is self control when yuta is around? Hansol thought.

 

 

 

 

Ten was in his english class, — eyes were deadly staring on the whiteboard but mind was wandering somewhere else. More like to someone else. He couldn't help but to feel extra giddy at the thought of meeting taeyong again. The night before, he couldn't sleep because his brain was too active to shut down, and it was irritating to be honest, because he got an early morning class on the next day.

 

Ten sighed over nothing, he was getting more and more fidgety as the thai boy kept on glancing at his watch then back again to the whiteboard then back again at his watch to check the time and mentally counting down how many minutes left until he could get out from this ty lesson to end his boring day.

 

Ten was so close to flip his table because he still had 30 minutes until he's officially dismissed.

 

 

 

 

Taeyong on the other hand was having history class — it was his last class of the day and his mind was so occupied by the smaller boy with a cute pointy nose named ten.

 

Taeyong pretend like he was taking notes from what his teacher was explaining about, but the reality wasn't as nice as that. He actually was doodling the whole page of his notebook with ten's name including all those gross love emojis and he even doodled a chibi ten. He did it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter