Truth Hurts

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: Get ready for the roller coaster ride please wear your safety belt tightly.

 

 

Johnny's eyes widened at what he just read, he's been staring at his phone screen for a moment without a blink.

 

from ty ; i finally got his name!! its ten.

 

Ten? As in his ten?? He was still staring at his phone in disbelief, felt kinda minblown because  ;— before he could reply to the message, somebody brought him back to the reality by a hard smack on the back of his head. Johnny quickly turned his head around, just ready to spit fire and cursed the out of the culprit but quickly shut up when hansol was staring at him with his resting face, "im talking to you seo youngho are you even listening."

 

For a second johnny forgot that he was at his dorm, and was sitting beside hansol on the couch — listening to the older complaining about how tiring his day was.

 

Johnny winced at the calm tone the older was using, he could literally feel the heat behind those words, "sorry hyung i was- my mom sent me a message and i just yea,"

 

Johnny didn't know why he lied, it slipped out from his mouth just like that. He glanced at hansol that was still staring at him intensely, — the older was probably searching for a trace of lie, and he knew hansol caught him since johnny is actually quite bad in lying. No, actually he's not that bad, but hansol was the one that really good in these kind of thing, — so don't shove lies on his face.

 

"Spill."

 

 

 

 

"oh my god yuta," ten squealed, voice slightly cracking at the end because of the high pitch tone he was using.

 

"yeah i got it he looks like he just walk out from manga he's hot and all i know that," Yuta said without looking up from his phone, slightly slumped back on the chair he was sitting at the dining table in their dorm.

 

"i know right?? and-"

 

"don't you feel tired ten?? you've been talking about him since we went down from the bus until now which is already," Yuta paused to look up from his phone and made a brief eye contact with ten, — irritation was obvious in his voice, "3 hours." The japanese stick out his 3 fingers and showed it to ten with a very bored expression plastered on his face.

 

Ten ignored what yuta said and just continued ranting, "did you see how he-"

 

"nope"

 

"but i-"

 

"no"

 

"hey-"

 

Yuta raised his hand as a sign for ten to stop his ridiculous blabber.

 

"but yuta-"

 

This time yuta raised his foot and shove it on ten's face, "talk to my foot."

 

Ten let out a high pitch scream in frustration before he started to swear and talking in a crazy pace of thai about how yuta need to stop being annoying.

 

Yuta fought back in intense japanese.

 

 

 

 

 

Johnny didn't forget how the older was looking at him with sympathy when he was spilling everything to hansol about taeyong and ten. Johnny swore he hated the feeling of being sympathize by other people, "Hyung its okay i'm to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter