I'm In Trouble

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exams were made to destroy your peace and fun life, and also to destroy your freedom in your days. Their job is to bring stress and headaches to you, pumping your blood to the highest level it possibly could get, and made you experienced such napless days and sleepless nights. They definitely . That's right.

Taeyong wasn't the one to study much, he's not that kind of student that'd go all out on their exams and put so much pressure on himself just to achieve an A+ nor a 100/100. Most of the time he would just flipped his books lazily and let his eyes scanned every details without really reading them, and mentally praying non-stop for those facts to stick inside of his head until exams over.

Taeyong's motto in his study life was, to yolo and pass fabulously.

And ten totally understand this concept, because he himself was the type to play first study later. Or more like study never. To him, cool kids don't play with books, that's his logic.

So ten couldn't brain why taeyong looked like a dead zombie on his last day of exams.

"you don't look okay.." ten said, eyes went up and down of taeyong's body, who's slumped back lazily in his seat. Almost looked like he'd slide down his seat anytime soon.

"i'm fine," taeyong mumbled, resting his head over ten's shoulder and closed his eyes for a moment, "just need to... rest for awhile."

"we can cancel-"

"no!" taeyong retorted, "no, i don't want to cancel the date."

"okay, that means we need to buy you lots of espresso and gummy bear," ten chuckled when taeyong just hummed lazily over his suggestion.

Ten was wearing a pair of navy blue shorts that day and it obviously not taeyong's fault if he couldn't keep his hands to himself, "so any ideas or plans you wanna do for today?" he asked the younger quietly, fingers drawing random patterns on ten's exposed thigh.

"i don't really have plans but lets stuff ourselves with toblerones and gelato," ten chirped, tone laced with obvious excitement that made taeyong smiled unconsciously.

"okay, we'll do all that."

Ten watched silently as the bus passed his dorm complex, every part of his body was experiencing this kind of excitement rush, as ready as ever to start the journey.

 

 

Johnny was sprawling on the couch, his left hand draped lazily over his stomach while his right hand hanging loose and relaxed, his long legs dangled over the armrest.

His week so far was nice, except for this one thing that kept on bugging his head non-stop, since the day taeil told him 'something' he wished he didn't know.

Hansol, being the nice roommate and friend he was, obviously noticed the sudden change of behaviour in johnny these past few days, but he didn't do anything. He didn't do anything even when the younger was boring holes into his face for days now.

And hansol, being the nice roommate he actually wasn't, just continued doing his assignment and didn't bother to ask what's wrong with the boy.

But then, its creepy.

So hansol reluctantly turned his head around just to see johnny was already staring at him with his tight resting face, almost having the older grimaced at that, "you better tell me what's wrong."

Johnny's poker face didn't waver a slightest bit, "i'm just thinking." he said, voice hushed.

Hansol rolled his eyes to the back of his head, "you don't need to stare at me like-"

"i didn't know that taeil is your ex?" johnny blurted out, cutting the older off.

Hansol froze, his muscles tensed up, but he didn't say a word to argue with that statement. He turned around to get his attention back to his laptop, pretending like he didn't hear anything.

 

 

Ten loved malls. He didn't know why but he just loved it. He could wander around from daytime until night, exploring the huge mall to the very core, and it didn't matter if other people said that's very lame or boring.

Taeyong on the other hand, loved shopping. Clothes shopping, grocery shopping, food shopping, you name it. So obviously, everything felt nice to the both of them.

As promised, ten dragged taeyong to starbucks because the boy needed a coffee to at least walked like a lee taeyong, not like a zombie who's hunting down for a brain.

"what do you want to order?" ten asked once they stepped inside the starbucks, the smell of strong coffee mixed with chocolate and another pleasant aroma poked their nostrils.

"mocha frappuccino with extra chocolate syrup." taeyong said when they're queuing, finger pointing wildly at the menu board here and there, before he did this subtle hand gesture of how much about extra chocolate syrup he wanted.

Ten listened intently, nodding his head time to time while his eyes set over the menu board, racking his brain about what to order, "i think i'll get a chile mocha frappuccino."

"great," taeyong opened his thick wallet before he shoved few won notes that more than enough to pay for the drinks into ten's hand, "don't you dare to pay with your money." taeyong whispered lowly into ten's ear, pinching the younger's bum sneakily.

Ten gasped, taking the money and slapped taeyong's hand away, "people are looking!" he half-whispered, half-shouted, getting flustered out of a sudden.

"don't care." taeyong winked before he went to find a table for them, leaving ten who's face turned as pink as a patrick.

 

They ended up in a clothes store after they finished with their little coffee date.

And taeyong was having a problem, an inner war with himself at the moment, when ten innocently suggested to buy a pair of matching hoodies.

The problem here was, taeyong hated matching clothes, couple shirts or anything related with having somebody else wearing the same piece of clothes that looked like his. He really against this concept, but seeing ten smiling at him with such a bright smile and happiness in his eyes, he really didn't know what to do anymore.

Ten was flipping through the clothes, totally oblivious with how fidgety taeyong was getting on behind him. Ten turned around with a pair of maroon hoodies in his hands, "this one looks nice though?" he said suggestively.

Taeyong blinked, didn't know what to say, but his expression said it all.

Ten's smile faded, gone almost completely when the realisation hit him, "ah, its okay then." his shoulders slumped as he put the clothes back at its place, his previous cheery vibe turned cloudy.

Taeyong had never wanted to die so much, "no, we'll buy this okay? come here." he motioned ten to take the clothes again and gave it to him, so that he could pay.

The thai boy happily handed the clothes to taeyong, before he leaned in and kissed the older's cheek, pulling back with a triumphant smile spread across his lips.

 

 

 

Hansol felt like burying himself in the deepest of the bikini bottom because johnny still hadn't let him go, still hadn't dropped the topic.

So there hansol was, tensed as ever while eating his late lunch with johnny, who's currently sitting casually on the opposite of the dining table.

"how did you know?" hansol asked, breaking the icy silence, but he still didn't look up.

"he told me." johnny said monotonously, "so.. you left him?"

Hansol looked up almost instantly, shooting johnny a look, "i fell out of love, not left him. phrase it properly." he hissed.

Johnny raised his eyebrows, a little bit surprised at hansol's sudden changed of mood, well i thought that's the same thing, "okay?"

Silence engulfed them for a moment, until hansol spoke up, "there's something wrong like, everything's wrong and seemed off. i couldn't feel the same spark anymore everytime i'm with him or around him, until one day i realised its actually because...i'm falling out of love," hansol spilled, bit by bit, "then i told him about it and we.. broke up not in a good way."

"hansol its okay if you don't want to tell..." johnny's voice trailed off, he felt it wasn't right to dig more. Not after he saw how guilt-ridden hansol looked.

The boy ignored what johnny said, "you know that i came from a boarding school right?" he asked the younger, at which johnny nodded, "and taeil too, he was my roommate, and to have him living, even breathing around me for the rest of the year inside of the cramp room was really... terrible." he paused, taking a deep breath, "it used to be the nicest thing ever to have him as a roommate, but not anymore after we broke up. i wanted to change the room because i couldn't stand it anymore, and i know he couldn't stand it anymore either, but it was forbidden, because that's our permanent room until we graduated."

Johnny was a little bit stunned by this, he didn't know these small details because taeil only told him about hansol was his ex, and that's that. The details were left untold.

"we continued being like that until we graduated, pretending like we don't know each other." hansol sighed, completely lost his appetite, "until now, as you can see."

Johnny just about to say something but was cut off when he heard the familiar ding from door.

A person stepped inside, dropping his bag on the floor. A bright, adorable smile plastered on his face as a greeting to the giants duo, but it faded when he noticed the strange, gloomy atmosphere.

Yuta placed the plastic bag that filled with breads he bought just now on the dining table, before he stepped closer to hansol who's stretching his arms wide opened, welcoming him in a hug.

Hansol wrapped his arms tightly around yuta's waist, pulling the boy closer as he buried his face onto the younger's chest, trying to find any kind of silent comfort. Yuta caressed the boy's hair gently, shooting johnny a what did you do to him?! and johnny made a surrender gesture, with a bread stuffed inside of his mouth.

If other people, they'd say hansol was just being a baby, or just trying to seek his boyfriend's attention by caging the younger in his arms. Hansol was pretty unreadable, he's not someone people could call a walking billboard. Quiet unexpected too. But yuta knew better. Yuta knew hansol like the back of his hand, so he knew, there must be something wrong, or something bothering the older's mind.

"hey," yuta cupped hansol's face in his hands, staring straight into hansol's glossy eyes, "what is it?"

Hansol clawed his fingers onto yuta's shirt, feeling exposed, "nothing."

That nothing meant something, and yuta knew not to push the older any further. It'll eventually came out, he just needed to wait.

 

 

They're now back at it again with taeyong pointing everywhere at the menu board, while ten nodding his head and listened to whatever the older was talking about, "caramel cookie crunch is the best to be honest."

Ten nodded again, "never try it before but that sounds yummy," he said, before he started to mumble the flavors written over the menu, "coffee chocolate chips, coffee toffee, double dark chocolate, mint chocolate....yada yada and ha, that one!" ten pointed at the one he decided he wanted to get, "hazelnut chocolate chip!"

The boys were having a serious discussion while lining up in front of the Gelato shop, deciding about what ice cream flavor they should buy, "nice, i think i'll pick the mint chocolate chip." taeyong stated.

Ten scrunched up at that, its 2016 and he still couldn't get how people could eat that kind of flavor, "your standard in picking ice cream is pretty low." he sneered when taeyong hit his shoulder, feigning an offense. "i honestly think i'll rob this shop if they have a toblerone flavor."

"i'm joining," taeyong said, mind already started to think how heaven it'd get if that flavor exist in that shop, "i can't believe i'm drooling over something nonexistent."

"same," ten chuckled, hand quietly dug his wallet from his back pocket. This gonna create a war, he knew that.

Ten took out his credit card and showed it to taeyong, "tada! this plastic card needs to be swiped now or else it will cry because we don't use it."

A small frown creased taeyong's forehead, "no." he shook his head furiously, jabbing at his wallet to emphasize what he's going to say next, "this is on its service for today so no."

"i don't care taeyong, i don't care." ten waved his credit card, showing how much of i don't care. He glued his ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter