During The Daytime

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ten sure wasn't a morning person, but the first thing greeted his sight when he opened his eyes that morning, made him smiled instantly, which was crazy because smile didn't exist in ten's life dictionary in the morning, and its freaking 6:30AM. Ten was sure he looked creepy but it wasn't his fault that taeyong looked like a piece of art, peacefully sleeping infront of him with his rhythmical breathing, curling up into a ball; in a state that's totally unguarded. 

"taeyong, wake up." ten half-whispered. It was obviously useless to wake someone up using that volume.

Ten patted taeyong's cheek gently, "you told me you have morning class today?" he brushed the hair strand out of taeyong's eyes, smiling slightly when he saw taeyong frowned and curled even deeper into his chest.

"5 more minutes." taeyong said, voice extra rough and raspy.

Taeyong tangled his leg with ten's, trapping the younger so that he could sleep some more with his personal pillow, but life wasn't doing great with him, taeyong thought.

"wake up sleepyhead! no skipping class today, up up up rise and shine!" ten said, sitting up and pulled taeyong's arm with him, making the older sat up too, looking all lazy and sleepy.

Taeyong groaned when ten continued to push and pulled his arm in attempt to make him wide awake, "lemme just die i hate morning classes." he started to talk gibberish, eyes still closed, too tired.

Ten gave up and get out from the bed, walking to his closet, "what do you want to wear today?"

"anything."

The thai boy flipped onto his clothes, finding the one he thought would be nice for taeyong. They're just lucky their clothes size weren't really a huge problem but pants...... okay, "taeyong, i don't think you fit my jeans??" ten said, turning around to look at taeyong who's still sitting on the bed, elbow propped against his lap while he placed his head in his palm, sleepily looking at ten.

"i don't know, my brain can't function now." taeyong said, eyes fluttering closed.

"how about shorts?"

"i hate shorts."

"you said anything is fine?!"

Taeyong chuckled when he saw ten subtly stomped his feet in frustration, his bed hair sticking out everywhere and its ridiculously cute in the older's eyes.

"borrow yuta's then?" ten suggest, "i believe he's your size-"

"no its okay, i'll just wear your shorts."

"oh?" ten raised his eyebrow in confusion at the sudden changes of decision, "okay then."

Taeyong get out from the bed and stood up straight to stretch his body. His bone cracking when he twisted his upper body, making the boy massaged his back using his knuckles as he felt his back ached a little.

"you look like an old man." ten laughed, walking to taeyong with a blue towel in his hand. He put the towel over taeyong's head, squishing the sleepy boy's face, "big baby need to shower now, go go go!" ten turned taeyong around and slowly pushed the older to the bathroom.

Since ten was in a super good mood, he decided to make breakfast for them both. Ten's class would be started at 10 (no pun intended) but now he woke up early and already washed his face and brushed his teeth and everything seemed nice in his eyes right now, but he's hungry, and so he thought this was the moment for french toast to shine.

 

 

Ten was in the kitchen, already had the french toast ready on the plate and now he's making his morning hot chocolate and he swore he heard something at the back of his head just screamed at him to go back to sleep.

He stopped when he heard footsteps coming closer, heading to where he's at before the person plopped himself onto the bar stool and a rustle with a clinking sound of the bag zipper dumped over the kitchen counter also could be heard. Ten turned around, exaggerating a gasp when he saw taeyong was there resting his chin in his palm, looking dashing as hell. The boy looked all ready and perfect to start the day, even though he's wearing a straight and bored face.

The thai boy walked to taeyong, a wide playful grin stretched across his lips. Ten bent into half until his elbow propped against the kitchen counter, mimicking taeyong's pose as he placed his chin in his palm, "wow, who's this hottie?" he asked playfully while batting his eyelashes, faces dangerously close, "i must be asleep because damn baby, you look like a dream."

"ten!" taeyong straightened up, a grin gracing his lips before he broke into a laughter, "its just 7:15AM and you're doing this!" he hit ten's arm, earning an amused chuckle from the shorter.

"we need to start the day with a wide smile you know," ten wiggled his eyebrows playfully, before he stood up straight to reach for his hot chocolate, "so, what's your first class?"

"history." taeyong said, munching down his french toast.

"stay strong." ten patted taeyong's shoulder, faking a sympathy with his eyes twinkling with mischief.

 

 

"miss me," taeyong said after he finished tying his shoelace, wiggling his eyebrows at the thai boy who looked up at him with a huge goofy smile.

"you're still here but i miss you already?" ten laughed when the lean boy who's wearing his long sleeve black & white stripe shirt with a pair of black knee-shorts, scrunching up his nose adorably over ten's remark.

"you're so unhealthy." taeyong cupped ten's face in his hands, making the thai boy stood on his tippy-toes as taeyong pressed his lips over ten's and the older didn't seem to let go even when ten weakly hit his chest. If anything, the gross smooching noise get even louder that it made the little boy's laughter rumbled in the back of his throat.

"serve your right." taeyong said once he pulled away. 
  


When yuta woke up, it was around 8:30 and the room was quiet. He peeked down at the bottom bunk but ten wasn't there. From what he remember, that punk didn't have early morning class today.

Yuta get down from his top bunk, slowly walking out from the room, all lazy and messy. His hair looked like a bird nest that sticking out everywhere and he's just in a pair of boxer and an extremely oversize t-shirt that hugged his petite frame, drooping down from his right shoulder. He yawned loudly while walking to the living room, rubbing his heavy crusty eyes, "ten?" he called out when he saw ten was sprawling on the couch, sleeping.

The younger didn't budge, but there's something caught yuta's attention that made the japanese almost wide awake.

Yuta went to the sleeping boy, taking his wrist to examine the red and swollen skin over ten's left forearm. Frown encased the japanese's features because from what he remember, ten didn't tell anything about this, nor he saw anything like ten injured himself yesterday, "ten, wake up," yuta woke the thai boy up, patting his thigh repeatedly, "oh my god, what happened to your hand?"

"somebody spilled hot coffee on me yesterday." ten slurred sleepily.

"which degree is this?"

Ten showed two fingers to yuta, "second."

Yuta raised his eyebrows, surprised, "and then?"

"and then what?"

"you didn't tell me or- wait taeyong knows?"

"no."

"why- i mean what?? is he an insensitive dimwit isn't this ing obvious??" yuta let go of ten's hand and sat on the younger's legs on the couch, earning an exaggerated groan of pain from ten.

"don't call him that! i wore long sleeve just now," he wiggled his legs to push yuta off of him but seemed like the older wouldn't budge, "its too ugly i'm scared to show to people," ten chuckled dryly, "its not that bad, its okay."

Yuta stood up, walking to the kitchen, "yeah sure, tell that to taeyong," yuta ruffled his hair roughly; a habit he always did especially in the morning, "and johnny, ugh god why seo youngho exists in my life," he opened the fridge, "i stayed with taeyong almost-" yuta was cut off by his own gasp, palm covering his mouth and his eyes widened in shock. Exaggerating reaction, really.

The japanese male bent over the fridge to take the plate and placed it over the countertop, 5 chocolate cupcakes circling on the plate, screaming for yuta to eat them, "wow did you save these for me......"

"don't flatter yourself, those are mine." ten answered nonchalantly, but an annoyed groan slipped off him when he saw yuta's happy and bright expression turned cloudy and sad. No wonder, hansol never say no to him, "oh lord, don't look at me like i just kill your pet! take it if you want but three is mine."

Yuta laughed before he shouted, "your the best, ten!"

"yes you're welcome," ten walked to the kitchen, joining yuta, "by the way, what did you say just now?"

"i stayed with taeyong for almost the whole day yesterday and its enough for me to say he's the king of freaking out." yuta said, finished admiring the cupcake and decided to finally pick one,"your bestfriend is the king of overreact and your boyfriend is the king of freaking out, ha yes goodluck mate."

Ten laughed, shoving yuta's shoulder harshly.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter