Night in Hangang

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"dad!" ten half-whispered half-shouted as he greeted hansol who's engrossed with his laptop.

Hansol teared his eyes away from the laptop screen to look at the owner's voice who just called him dad in the freaking library, "yes my son." hansol's eyes followed ten who's taking the seat opposite of him.

"give me some tips." ten beamed, hands clutching together and he honestly looked so- excited but somewhere on his face screams nervous.

"what tips?" hansol raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Ten's eyes darting everywhere as his mind was trying to form a coherent sentence for hansol to understand the situation, "like uhm i- uhhh- you know- the sjsbekshe," ten ended up blurted out a load of craps.

Hansol stayed silent; — watching the younger get fidgety. The older remained expressionless as he let ten thought of what he wanted to ask, or explain. Hansol shifted his attention back to his laptop, continuing on typing his essay.

"well you know that i kinda.... like taeyong?" ten's voice trailed off, his gaze was set on hansol's calm face.

The older still didn't say anything, he just nodded encouragingly, its not a big deal to hansol because the whole world already know that, its too obvious. Ten took the small gesture as a signal for him to continue, "and i want to uhm- make uhhh something about it or uhm atleast you know make him notice my uh you know-- oh my god!!! why is this so hard to say." ten hid his face in his hands, showing how frustrated he was.

Hansol smiled knowingly. He lowered his laptop screen, flashing his stupid grin that got ten rolled his eyes because oh yes he finally understood, "firstly, be yourself! let it be you look stupid or what, just be yourself- what i'm trying to say is, don't be somebody else just because you want to impress him." hansol started, and ten looked at him with full concentration, —the younger's brain gears were moving to catch the advice.

The older continued with the love-lesson, pouring his logical tips to help the clueless boy who's drowning in love.

 

 

"tonight we gonna meet them all at hangang yes yes hell yes i'm excited." johnny hollered, punching air. For the first time ever ten, hansol, johnny and yuta riding the same bus with taeyong, heading back to their dorms together.

The plan that johnny and taeyong made for the squads to meet up going to happen tonight. Two gonna be one.

"taeil hyung is so excited to meet you in person like you don't know how much he asked about you, man." taeyong directed it to johnny, grinning as he continued exposing taeil.

"wouldn't say i'm not pumped to see him though," johnny wiggled his eyebrows playfully before he broke into a laughter. Liking the idea that there's somebody who anticipated to meet him.

"and guess what? he's like so your type." Taeyong added, suddenly felt giddy to see how their first encounter going to be, "short, squishy, adorable."

Johnny raised his eyebrows in amusement, "wow i need to dress up real hot tonight then," he smirked.

Ten who's sitting in the middle of the two, leaned in to taeyong to whisper something onto the older's ear, "he likes it fierce though," they both laughed out loud when johnny shouted a "shut up."

"kids calm down i'm here trying to sleep." yuta slurred sleepily, annoyed with the noise polution.

 

 

Ten sprayed the perfume all over him, making whoever that's going to enter the room die on the spot because of the overly chemical floating in the air. The thai boy fled out from the room when he heard yuta opened the bathroom door, means that he just finished showering, "yuta i'm waiting at johnny's!" he dashed out from the dorm.

An evil laugh escaped from the younger's mouth when yuta's scream reached his ears a few seconds after he ran out, "TEN WHY YOU USED MY PERFUME?!"

Ten who was messily running toward the elevator, turned his head to look at the japanese who's for sure was screaming infront of their dorm's door and he saw yuta was holding one of his highcut converse, ready to throw it at ten's direction. Ten clutched his stomach, running while laughing wasn't that nice though because he almost tripped.

Yuta threw the converse with full force, aiming at the younger's but failed because it landed far from his aim. Ten quickly went to grab the converse and launched it at yuta, and his eyes widened in terror when it hit the japanese's shoulder hard enough to make him stumbled backward. Ten aggressively pressed the elevator's button while jumping up and down, from laughing and fear.

He could literally felt himself sweating when he saw yuta grabbed another one of the converse and slid the pair on his hands before he ran to ten looking like an angry king-kong with his hands flailing high on the air and oh my god ten hoped the towel that wrapped around yuta's waist slid down though.

The elevator door finally opened and ten ran inside, "close close close!!" he shouted at nobody in particular, pressing the close button.

Ten could see yuta was nearing the elevator door but luck was on ten's side when the door closed before yuta even made it there.

The thai boy bent down, placing his hands on his knees as he regained himself, slightly panting.

"what the hell was that......for?"

Ten turned around, surprise evident on his face when he saw his giant friends were standing like a pair of statue at the back, staring down at him with stunned expression on their faces. Ten didn't even remember seeing them just now, wow he sure was so focus about closing the door. Ten couldn't help but burst out laughing when he caught hansol scrunched up his nose at the familiar scent lingering around in the small elevator, "you smell like yuta...?!" 

"i stole his perfume." ten grinned, "he threw me his shoe and i threw back that's why he chased me." the petite male laughed again.

johnny raised his eyebrow, surprised "you're so bold."

 

 

Taeyong let his gaze roamed on the dark sky, looking at the stars while his mind was busy thinking of something. He put his hands inside of his hoodie's pockets, finding himself standing at the same spot where he met johnny last few weeks.

"guys i have something i wanna say." taeyong announced, getting the attention from doyoung and jaehyun who's standing just a few steps away from him.

"yeah what is it?" jaehyun asked, voice laced with curiosity.

"next friday is ten's birthday," taeyong started, eyes darting everywhere as his mind was racing with plans.

Jaehyun and doyoung exchanged a knowing look, "and then?"

"well i have something on my mind about that," the oldest out of the three pursed his lips into a thin line, "johnny said ten loves surprises so... yeah- i know you know what i'm trying to say." taeyong wiggled his eyebrows, flashing his mischievous grin.

"oh so you-" jaehyun just about to continue but was interrupted by someone else.

"taeyong!" ten yelled from afar.

The three boys turned around to see ten was running in their direction, and oh it seemed like yuta was chasing after ten. Taeyong's eyes widened in surprised, couldn't get himself ready for what's going to happen next.

Ten crashed himself onto taeyong, throwing his arms around the older's frame which made taeyong stumbled a few steps backward because of the great momentum.

Everything happened too fast for taeyong to even registered the situation. The next thing he knew ten was already on his back, holding onto his shoulders as ten avoided yuta's wild hands that tried to grab him.

"he wants to kill me!!" ten exclaimed exaggeratedly, but laughing nevertheless.

Taeyong stretched his arms wide in instinct to shield ten, "wait wait wait what happened!?"

"he pulled my hair i swear it almost fall out from my scalp!" yuta screamed, hands still trying to reach ten, "he stole my perfume and threw a ing converse at me just now like god damn it don't get near with this boy he's gonna stab you with plastic fork one day!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter