The Shield

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warnings : indecent assault, minor violence

i'm really sorry for where this chapter/story is going

 

 

Wasted hard.

Johnny stumbled his way into the elevator, slumping himself against the metal wall. He ran his hand across his hair, sighing exasperatedly as he tried to focus on which floor number he should pressed.

8th floor. He jabbed the 8th floor button.

He lost his balance when the lift jerked up and johnny fell on his , hand gripping on the nearest rail. He grumbled incoherent slurs every now and then, accompanied with unnecessary groan until the door opened as it arrived at the 8th floor.

Johnny crawled out from there, struggling so much to stand up straight as he felt the dizziness was overpowering him. He eventually managed it though, stumbling his way to ten's dorm.

The dorm of the two foreigners' was dark and quiet when johnny got inside, not like he's minding it nor he actually noticed it.

Crashes and heavy thuds echoed throughout the place as johnny dragged his feet to ten's room, accidentally kicked on things that were getting on his way.

With struggles, johnny swung the bedroom's door open, "tennie~" he singsonged, giggling as he stumbled his way to ten, who's curling up into a ball in his bottom bunk, completely ignoring the fact that yuta was there too in the room, sleeping on the top bunk, "tennie baby," he called once more, slowly approaching the thai male who stirred at the sudden noise but he didn't fully wake up, if anything he pulled the blanket over his head, curling like a cat. Yuta on the other hand, was sleeping like a log.

Johnny messily crawled into the bed, and the bed dipped, creaked even as his weight burdened the bed, "baby," johnny hastily pulled the blanket off ten in one forceful pull, throwing the blanket to wherever it'd land. 

Ten's eyes shot opened, looking at johnny with absolute horror. His heart raced in surprise and soon after, followed with fear as he saw the look in johnny's eyes. It wasn't johnny. Wasn't the normal youngho he saw in normal days.

Johnny was so so drunk that he couldn't think straight anymore, he completely lost it and now he didn't hold back in anything. Johnny pinned ten's hands over his head and ten wriggled aggressively but it didn't effect anything because johnny's grip was strong, firm, looking down at the thai boy with desperation and hurt gleamed in his eyes. He leaned down and hummed appreciatively, loving how he fitted almost perfectly in the crook of ten's neck.

Those wild things johnny had been fantasized with ten, now came flashing into his mind, making the tall boy tightened his hold around ten's wrist. He nosed ten's neck, filling his lungs with the thai boy's sweet scent, "i love you so much," he mumbled lowly, barely a whisper as he peppered sloppy wet kisses on ten's collarbone up to his neck,"so ing much."

Ten tensed underneath johnny, tears brimmed in his eyes when he felt johnny's hand slipped up his shirt, roaming everywhere on his bare skin, "johnny, don't." he choked a sob, legs kicking all over the place as he tried to stop johnny but it was useless. Ten screamed, asking for a help from the boy who's deadly sleeping on the top bunk but there's no response.

Ten wriggled and tried to yank his hands out of johnny's almost hurtful grasp but johnny's grip didn't loosen even a slightest bit. If anything, it get tightened. Ten sobbed, feeling so helpless as he wasn't able to defend himself. Johnny was too strong.

 Johnny spread ten's legs wide apart and he settled in between the younger, pressing his weight on top of ten to make him stop moving.

Ten screamed the loudest he could muster, screaming for his dear life and it managed to startle the japanese boy awake, making yuta sat bolt upright, alarmed with the very sudden, piercing scream. It took him a few seconds for his gears to start moving and registered what's happening and when it did, his eyes widened in pure shock.

Yuta didn't waste any time and just jumped off from his top bunk after he saw what's happening. With all his might, all his strength, he pulled johnny by the collar and threw him across the room. The tall boy landed onto the floor with a painful thud, groaning in pain.

A very harsh slap came across johnny's cheek, and it was enough to make johnny passed out on the spot.

Yuta wasn't kidding when he slapped johnny, his fists clenched with rage and if not because of the sound of ten weakly sobbing at the back, yuta was sure he would beat johnny to a pulp without any hesitancy and the need to be sane.

"you okay? did he do anything?" yuta asked, worried. His eyes scanned all over ten's frame, before he engulfed the broken boy into a comforting hug, rubbing ten's back gently every now and then as he felt the younger was shaking with fear, fingers clutched desperately for comfort into yuta's shirt.

"let's go, we can't stay here for now." yuta said, leading ten out of their dorm after the younger nodded passively at his suggestion.

 

 

Hansol was so so disappointed with johnny after yuta told him what happened. Drunk, yes, but still. It had gone too far in his opinion.

Yuta and hansol didn't ask much, being completely understanding with ten's situation who wasn't ready to talk to anyone. Traumatized.

Ten was sitting on the couch, hugging his legs to his chest as he buried his face in his knees, curling up in a sitting position. He stayed like that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter