Emptiness

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: double update!

 

Having a pair of big hands a lot actually. A lot.

A string of thick-accented swears left his mouth as he slammed the cylinder can to the floor repeatedly (and violently) out of frustration, literally looked like he's just about to transform to hulk.

"ing hell," hansol cursed, "stop laughing you dickhead!"

Hansol pointed his hand at johnny, causing the younger's laughter to grow annoyingly louder, almost choking in the process as he rolled on the floor.

Its not johnny's fault that hansol looked like a retarded with his hand stuck in the pringles can. Hansol tried to pull it off his hand but it didn't work, he flailed his hand around and it still didn't work. Hansol was working really hard to get rid of this little to the point he used his feet, but sadly, it still didn't work.

Johnny, another human who had a pair of giant size hands, obviously understand this situation because he, himself had faced it for zillion times in his life, but still, hansol looked funny and johnny wasn't the one to blame for laughing too much. He slowly crawled to his roommate who's still struggling, and silently offered a help.

Still laughing, johnny grabbed a hold on the pringles can and tried to pull it once, but failed. He crawled closer to hansol, straddling his roommate and tried again but it didn't want to get the hell out from there. Damn, since when a pringles tube could get so stubborn.

Johnny changed his position, determination written all over his face. Johnny grabbed the hansol's hand that's stuck, his right leg was draped over hansol's chest from the side and his other leg slid under hansol's head. Hansol was spurting out loud encouraging words for johnny to pull the goddamn thing out. Hansol grabbed a handful of johnny's hair and pulled it harshly in attempt to boost johnny's strength in pulling the pringles can, earning a high pitched scream from his younger roommate. 

In one glance, they looked like they're having a wrestle. In second glance, everything looked extremely inappropriate. In third glance, yuta's eyes popped out, jaw dropped to the floor, almost had a attack.

Ten slid under yuta's underarm and soon, his expression copied yuta's. To see two boys with big frames tangling like this on the floor really wasn't a nice sight. Terrifying indeed.

Loud, really loud shout of hell yes brought yuta and ten back to the reality, and ten flinched a little at the sudden scream.

"you're my hand savior!" hansol hugged johnny and they literally rolling together on the floor out of happiness. 

Ten, being the nice friend he was, ran forward to the boys and threw himself on top of johnny and hansol groaned at the sudden additional weight.

"help me.." hansol extended his hand to reach for yuta, being dramatic like he's going to die if yuta didn't save him from being squished.

"help you?" yuta asked back, tilting his head as he feigned a confused expression before a devilish grin crawled up his face, and hansol almost cried after seeing it, really.

Yuta surged forward and hastily dropped his weight on top of ten and hansol let out a strangled yell in satoori about how they should get off or else he's going to die in a young age but the kids only laughed in response.

Burger hugs are always fun.

 

 

A book covered his face as he slumped back in his chair, just about to step into his glorious dreamland.

Winwin swore if taeil wasn't going to show up in a few more seconds, he'll be dead sleeping and not going to give a single to his roommate even if taeil would throw him off the chair.

The cold air-conditioned library wasn't helping at all and winwin was so closed to fall asleep, to reach the paradise he called slumberland.

The chair next to him was pulled, creaking in the process and like winwin said, he wasn't going to give a single at this person who just wasted his 5 minutes of waiting. 5 minutes.

Winwin almost jolted up in rage (he's having a non-existent premenstrual symptom) when the person he assumed taeil took the book that'd been covering his face off him. 

Kun backed away a little when winwin shot him a sharp glare that almost shredded his soul to pieces. He laughed nervously when the look in winwin's eyes softened after he registered the situation, "you okay there?" kun took the seat beside winwin, regretting the choice of disturbing the younger's rest.

"yeah, just a little tired."

Kun lazily propped his head up in his hand as he gazed down at winwin, a soft smile tugged at his lips, "sorry. i won't do it again next time." he said softly, hand searching for winwin's and interlaced their fingers together. He brought their clasped hands to his lips and kissed the back of winwin's hand, their eyes locked and both reflected adoration in their gazes.

Winwin blushed, smiling at the older, "no, its okay," he rested his head on top of the table, facing kun, "doyoung suggested to have a movie night at his place tonight instead of going out to hangang. don't you think its about time for us to.. reveal? our relationship... you know."

Kun stayed silent for a moment, his expression was unreadable. He didn't look like he against the idea of meeting up with winwin's friends, but he didn't look like he's going to agree either, "i'm fine with that but tonight- tonight i can't."

Winwin banged his head onto the table, groaning in frustration. He yanked his hand out of kun's grasp, sulking, "seriously, what's your excuse this time?"

This wasn't the first time it happened. In winwin's eyes it looked like kun was avoiding to meet his friends, in winwin's eyes it looked like kun was ashamed of them. Ashamed of being in a relationship with him, being gay, and . It hurt a little too much when the last assumption ran through winwin's mind.

"sicheng..." kun sighed, he knew he screwed up again, "listen first." he took winwin's hand in his again, "i changed to night shift."

Winwin stayed still for a moment, his brain gears were starting to move; night shift? night shift means extra pay and no sleep and kun had pack classes schedule and that's just crazy.

Kun was a part time barista in a starbucks in the downtown, near with ten's place. He had been a barista for so long; for almost 3 years living in south korea as a foreign student, and winwin gotta say that kun's life was a total hustle, thrilling even. Still young but had bills to settle, rent to settle, college fees to settle. Winwin, being the rich boyfriend, offered kun to cover his things up, to pay for everything to lessen kun's burden. He's willing to do it. After all, money exists to be wasted.

All kun needed to do was to say okay but he didn't. Kun didn't. Kun said don't. Don't waste money on him. Independent snobbish little prick winwin called him.

"why?" that's all winwin could muster, voice trailing off, unsure.

Kun smiled softly, finally getting the younger's attention to actually listen to his explanation, "extra pay? life is getting a little bit harder these days, and i need the money."

To see the love of your life struggled to find money when you, yourself can provide them the thing they couldn't afford, hurt so goddamn much, winwin didn't even realised he was tearing up.

"hey don't cry," kun engulfed the younger into a side hug, nose buried in winwin's soft hair, "don't worry i still can manage."

"but you don't look like you're still alive."

Kun laughed, retracting himself a little and shot the younger boy an exaggerated look of disbelief, "my heart still beating though?" he took winwin's hand and placed it on his chest, "see, fast and furious."

winwin threw a playful punch across kun's chest, and soon they broke into whispers laughter, the atmosphere lightened again.

"and tomorrow is my off day, if you and your friends are free tomorrow? why not we meet up?"

Winwin straightened up, face lit with pure excitement as he broke into a wide, adorable grin, "really??"

"yeah, of course. time to show off your hot boyfriend."

"you mean hot tofu?" winwin laughed at his own joke, earning a very attempted glare from kun but failed miserably when his lips were itching to crack a smile.

"its not me the one who said man he's hot and freaking ogled me shamelessly in this freaking library in front of your freaking friends," kun sneered, remembering that one moment when winwin openly fanboyed in front of his friends as if kun was his crush, "acting skills on fleek actually."

"oh well." winwin flipped his imaginary fabulous long hair, smug.

Kun rolled his eyes in a fake annoyance, snorting at his boyfriend's remark, "who are you waiting for though?"

"taeil hyung- oh there he is."

Kun whipped his head to the entrance door and saw the familiar face of winwin's roommate.

Taeil's eyes wander to find winwin and when he met with kun's gaze, taeil raised his eyebrows, surprised. He didn't expect to see kun was there. Isn't he sicheng's crush? taeil wondered as he walked to the table winwin's sitting.

"yes, i think i need to go now." kun stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulder before he walked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter