Ramyeon & Ice Cream

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"i dont want to wake up from this dream."

Taeyong's eyes widened in surprised, his heart was beating so fast, like he just finished a marathon. He's so sure his face had the same colour as the patrick right now, no, its probably redder than a tomato, he guessed.

oh my god what the hell is happening — taeyong thought, and the fact that ten's arms wrapping around his neck, and damn hot breath that tickled his neck just got himself almost gone crazy and he's already so closed to do something a sane lee taeyong wouldn't do.

"ugh he's doing it again." Johnny said, rolling his eyes over ten's behaviour.

Taeyong sent johnny a pleading gaze, wanted to get out from ten's arms as soon as possible because this is really testing his faith.

Ten let out an ugly shriek that almost made taeyong deaf when something ridiculously cold made contact with his warm arm before it went up rolling onto his neck.

"WAKE UP!!" johnny yelled while rolling the frozen sprite he just take out from the freezer, all over ten. But johnny knew the younger won't back down that easily, and oh god he's so so stubborn johnny was so closed to smack the bottle over ten's head.

Last hope last way, johnny thought. He shoved the bottle underneath ten's shirt and the taller made a silly squid dance in victory when ten sat bolt upright and screamed at the top of his lungs while clutching onto his tummy.

Ten shot johnny his sharpest death glare before he started to yelled in high pitched thai and threw his spongebob with full force, aiming on the taller's face and oh, strike!

"wow man that was.... pretty intense," taeyong stared at the scene infront of him in disbelief and he could literally feel himself shrinking into a plankton size at the volume ten was using, not to forget how angry those thai sounded.

Ten turned his head around so fast it almost hurt, — looking to where those hushed voice came from and his eyes almost popped out from it sockets because oh oh sh– "what are you doing here???" Ten asked, surprised and totally caught off guard to see taeyong was there sitting on the floor for real.

"dude can you see him??" ten asked johnny in english,pointing at taeyong as he asked the taller.

"of course????" johnny shot ten a judgemental look.

Ten shifted his attention back to the poor boy infront of him. Ten squished taeyong's cheeks together, making the older transformed to a fish and it looked so funny that johnny laughed so hard while clapping like a seal, pointing with his index finger at taeyong in amusement because oh god nobody ever did that to taeyong.

"oh you're really a real person not just my wild dream."

"what are you trying to say?"

"don't u dream of somebody you like?"  ten blurted out in a rapid english, and he knew taeyong wouldn't understand what he's saying, —completely clueless. And that's the reason why ten could say it out loud and sound calm enough to not get suspicious by taeyong, even though the truth wasn't as nice as that because ten honestly was slowly losing his chill on the inside.

"sorry? i can't understand english." taeyong said, he shot ten a questioning look. He had no idea what the younger said, not even a clue.

"i said i'm hungry, so guys lets go find something to eat and you," ten pointed at johnny, "owe me an explanation about all these."

 

 

 

 

"yea i get kind of cranky when i first wake up," ten said, explaining about his after-wake-up condition. The thai boy sighed before he continued slurping on his spicy ramyeon.

Loud slurping sound that coming from the 3 teenagers could be heard inside of the convenience store. The three of them were sitting on the high stools, facing the glassy window.

The trio were eating in silence, stopping their conversation and just continued eating while watching the passerby who were walking on the outside, letting themselves lost in their own world.

Their peace was interrupted when yuta popped out from somewhere. The japanese pressed his face against the glass wall from the outside in the most gross way ever right infront of ten who was eating and the older really looked like a dying octopus, which got ten choking on his spicy ramyeon. Poor boy.

Taeyong was startled at first but he couldn't help it when he burst out laughing, joining johnny. Taeyong rubbed ten's back in attempt to make the younger stop choking and gave him his water, slightly laughing because damn nobody expected that. They're really something.

Hansol came to the rescue when he saw ten was choking. The busan man enveloped his boyfriend into a loose headlock,—dragging the shorter all the way into the convenience store, with intention to join the ramyeon squad.

Taeyong watched as yuta and the tall guy who held him by the headlock made their way inside of the store, he wanted to ask johnny or ten who's that tall guy but he's too lazy to open his mouth for asking, so taeyong just observed silently.

"hey taeyong didn't expect to see you around," yuta said, face was glowing with something taeyong didn't know what's that, and taeyong didn'twant to know.

Yuta glanced at ten and gave the thai boy a sly grin.

Johnny on the other hand couldn't help but to scrunch up his nose when the incident of him walked in on them just now flashed inside of his mind. Hansol caught that and wiggled his eyebrows to his roommate mischievously.

"johnny brought me here." Taeyong said, offering the japanese a small smile before he shifted his gaze to the tall guy who was standing behind yuta. In one glance, they kinda look alike — taeyong thought. Siblings? No way.

"I guess you're lee taeyong?" hansol asked, slightly raised his eyebrow in question and taeyong nodded at that, "hello there, I'm ji hansol, this doofus' boyfriend." Hansol tucked yuta under his chin. Hansol actually looked like a lost, innocent awkward giant puppy atleast in taeyong's eyesbut the protective and dominance vibe was radiating so strong around him. Johnny rolled his eyes to the back of his head at that, nobody wants your boyfriend,— johnny wanted to say that but he didn't want hansol's fist to kiss his face so he held back.

Yuta flashed his megawatt smile for the world to see how repaired and happy he was at the moment, "happy eating everybody!" with that the couple disappeared, finding their own ramyeon to eat.

"i guess he's more than okay now," ten said, slightly coughing because his throat still hurt and the fact that he's eating a spicy ramyeon, wasn't getting his throat any better.

"very okay. I swear you didn't want know what we saw just now." johnny said, almost spitting out his saliva.

"they're cute though," taeyong blurted out, already shipping the couple silently.

"wait until you see yuta throws his thick korean dictionary to hansol's head." johnny snickered and ten choked for the second time out of laughter.

 

 

 

Johnny clapped his hands, an attempt to call for everyone's attentions, "so everybody has been asking me about whats my relationship with taeyong so let me explain."

Everyone just stared at him.

The chicago boy sighed dramatically before he started, "this guy right here," he pointed at taeyong, "is my bestfriend since i was 7."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter