Je suis désolé

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n; the title means "i'm sorry"

 

Taeyong dragged ten by his uninjured hand all the way to the thai boy's dorm, saying nothing, just a firm hold around ten's wrist with an extremely frowny and pissed off expression plastered on his face. Ten couldn't help it when he felt himself shrinking into a plankton size at every moves they took.

Taeyong was mad.

At himself.

They finally arrived infront of ten's dorm and the younger was mentally thanking God that he had tell taeyong about his dorm's security code earlier, because he didn't think the older would ask him nicely about it, that for sure.

Taeyong swung the door opened until the doorknob slammed against the wall behind the door, making ten flinched slightly over the impact. The older threw his bag across the living room, obviously didn't care where it'd land, still dragging the injured boy all the way to the bathroom. Taeyong grumbled lowly underneath his breath in a rapid pace of korean and ten really didn't have any idea what the hell taeyong was saying, he just caught a few of heavy cussing phrases here and there, and that's all.

Ten was thanking God for the second time because the bathroom door was magically opened when they arrived there, if not, he sure will flinch himself to ant size for the second time because damn.

They went inside the bathroom and taeyong's eyes started to wander wildly all over the place, trying to find the things that were needed to treat the popped blister before he let go of ten's wrist and pointed to the bathroom countertop, "sit there."

Ten was a little bit startled to hear such stern tone coming out from the usually very soft-spoken boy, that it made the poor thai boy quickly scrambled his way to the countertop and hopped on there, sitting silently, didn't dare to say a word. Of course.

"ugh , i wish this is my dorm," taeyong muttered underneath his breath, "do you have any antiobiotic ointment?" he asked ten.

"yeah, uh i think its on top of yuta's desk," before ten could even finished, taeyong already fled out from the bathroom, "yuta's desk is the one with a set of ninja turtles toys placed on it!" he shouted, hoping the older could hear him.

"where's the bandage?!" taeyong yelled from inside the room after he found the goddamn ointment.

"bandage bandage bandage- oh yes its in my closet!"

Taeyong made a funny face at this, because who the keep a bandage inside of their closet?!

"seriously, you guys need to organize things properly so that its easier to find things." he started to nag while half-running to the bathroom again.

He put all the things over the countertop, before he grabbed ten's wrist again and pulled the thai boy down to stand on his feet.

A warm water gushed through ten's opened blister and it surprisingly didn't hurt that much, at least not like how he expected it'd feel.

Ten hopped on the countertop again after finished washing his blister, and now the frowny boy was making its comeback.

When ten thought taeyong already came back to his usual calm self but he's absolutely wrong. The moment taeyong opened the antibiotic ointment bottle cap, the atmosphere turned tense again, and the tight frown over taeyong's face didn't do anything better either.

"if this get infected i'm so going to hell." taeyong murmured as if he's talking to himself but of course ten could catch that.

Ten was so close to slap taeyong across his pretty face to shake some senses into the boy and tell him to stop freaking out because its not like ten was on the verge of giving birth or what, its just a popped blister for god's sake.

"does it hurt?" taeyong gently smoothed down the skin flap that remained.

"yeah a little bit."

"when did you get this?"

"its okay taeyong its just-"

"answer me."

"yesterday-"

Taeyong stopped all his movement for a moment, looking up at ten, "and why didn't you tell me earlier?! we're together until morning and you didn't bother to tell-"

Ten frowned, the tone and volume taeyong was using, somehow managed to trigger him to lose his patience, "do you expect me to shove this on your face??" his voice raised defensively. His remark was pretty illogical, but it kinda stung in taeyong's ears.

Taeyong glared sharply at the boy, shifting his attention back to his unfinished cleaning work, his hold around ten's wrist tightened a little bit,"i'm still a hyung to you, you remember that right."

Ten didn't say anything back to fight that fact and both of them didn't say anything even until taeyong finished covering ten's injured forearm in a loose bandage.

It was terrible to have taeyong not looking up at him at all even after he finished treating ten's injury, and ten swore he never felt like a before.

The thai boy just about to open his mouth to apologise, but taeyong quickly cut him off, "don't wear your bandage too tightly." he said flatly, walking out from the bathroom to put the antibiotic ointment at its original place, with ten just tailing silently behind him.

Ten honestly looked like a sad cat boy with his imaginary ears flattened over his head, feeling upset.

The older made his way to the front door, still didn't bother to spare ten a glance, "if that thing get infected it'll be very bad so treat it properly." taeyong said quietly, twisting the doorknob opened.

Ten nodded even though taeyong couldn't see him. He fidgeted on his feet with guilt written all over his face as he watched taeyong tying his shoelace.

Too much hard feelings, that it lingered on the air.

Taeyong turned around after he finished with his shoes, gently taking ten's wrist to pull the smaller a little closer before he leaned in and kissed the younger's forehead, "take care."

And with that, he left without any further words nor waiting for ten to react or say something.

Ten didn't know why he started to tear up.

 

 

Sure, doyoung was pretty argumentative, but he knew exactly when to not bother his hyung.

The moment taeyong came inside the dorm, its already enough to tell its not a good idea to even say hello.

So he didn't, they didn't.

"from what i remember, he sounded happy with ten just now." doyoung said quietly, sipping on his strawberry milk.

"fighting maybe. you know how sensitive he could be." jaehyun sighed.

"and complicated."

"yeah and-" jaehyun's mouth hang opened, leaving the conversation hanging when taeyong suddenly came into the kitchen, bringing in his intimidating vibe along into the place and suddenly everything felt cold to the couple.

Taeyong quickly went to take the McDonald's paper bag, muttering a small thanks before he fled out from there, and went to eat somewhere else that was free from humans.

 

 

Ten rested his head over yuta's lap, joining the japanese boy in watching ninja turtles.

"and then what you said to him?" yuta asked, eyes still glued on the tv screen.

"i said do you expect me to shove this on your face, i swear it was an accident."

Yuta chuckled before he broke into a laughter, "man, you ed up real nice." he said between his laughter while wiping his non-existent tears. 

Ten rolled his eyes in annoyance, didn't expect to have his friend to laugh at his rant like its the funniest joke he'd ever heard in his life, "not funny yuta."

The thai boy snatched the remote control from yuta and changed the channel because spongebob squarepants was starting in a minute.

Ten ignored the intense yelling coming from yuta, pretending like the boy wasn't there in the first place.

Yuta stopped abruptly when the front door opened, making the two foreigners instinctively looked at the door, just to see hansol standing in the doorway with a red little box in his hand. He held it up, "your cupcake." directing it to yuta.

"and our pizza!!" johnny popped out from somewhere and pushed hansol aside harshly, almost making he older slammed flat against the door. Ten laughed out loud at the scene happening infront of him, before he jumped off the couch and ran to the giants because its pizza.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter