Love?

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong sipped his hot coffee quietly, while scrolling down his twitter, treasuring his rest time but his morning peace was suddenly interrupted by somebody when a dinged was heard, signaling a message was in — it was from his life ruiner, who else if not ten.

 

from ten ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ; goodmorning taeyong! have a nice day ahead~

 

Taeyong's heart fluttered at the simple message as he stared down his phone with a smile playing on his lips. He rarely got a 'have a nice day ahead' from anybody and to get it from ten, that was something he never hoped for. It made his day and taeyong sure he'll survive his saturday with happiness.

 

to ten ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ; you too, and don't skip breakfast :3

 

Taeyong quickly type those and sent the text to ten.

 

Again, his morning peace was interrupted but this time by a real life night ruiner, — his roommates.

 

"Whats with that smile you look creepy," doyoung took a seat on the high stool which was facing taeyong.

 

Taeyong shot him a glare, he just about to open his mouth to say something but jaehyun came from behind doyoung, "good morning hyung." he greeted taeyong, arms wrapping around doyoung protectively as if he sensed taeyong was just about to spit fire at his precious boyfriend. Jaehyun hunched down a little bit to kiss doyoung's temple before he whispered something in a hush manner that got doyoung giggled like a schoolgirl. 

 

Gross.

 

"So how was your ten? any progress?" Jaehyun asked after he took a seat beside doyoung.

 

"Well, he asked for my number? so yeah, i gave him a chocolate and guess what? the chocolate i gave him was actually his favourite chocolate brand so he's like so happy about it."

 

"Daebak!!" Doyoung clapped sarcastically, "you should give him something else next time."

 

"Like what?" Taeyong asked, interested with the upcoming idea.

 

"Yourself?"

 

Jaehyun's booming laugh could be heard echoing throughout the kitchen and the only thing taeyong could do was rubbing his temple as the irritation was making its way to his head and stomping hard against his skull.

 

Taeyong stood up, ready to get out from the annoying situation. He walked slowly heading to his room, "I heard two cats mating so loudly yesterday oh god my night was ruined." Taeyong said out loud, slightly frowning.

 

"Those cats will transform into wolves tonight." Doyoung said casually, which got jaehyun chuckled slyly.

 

"Thanks for the warning i'm going to stay at taeil's tonight." Taeyong groaned.

 

 

 

 

"yuta!!" Ten shouted when yuta was showering.

 

"what."

 

"i'm hungry."

 

no answer.

 

 

 

 

"yuta!!" Ten shouted again from the living room, calling out for yuta who was locking himself inside of his room.

 

"what??"

 

"lets watch anime-"

 

"not interested."

 

 

 

"yuta?" ten knocked on yuta's door for a few times until finally yuta opened the door.

 

He gave ten one of his tightest resting face that got ten almost winced and regretted to even call out for him. The japanese must be having a rough day.

 

"lets eat-"

 

"not hungry." yuta said, almost sounded like he was growling at the younger before yuta slammed the door on ten's face which got ten closed his eyes shut and tensed up under the indirect wrath.

 

 

 

"YUTA!" Ten yelled from the living room.

 

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP-"

 

"hansol hyung came-"

 

Yuta quickly went out of his room, and after he saw hansol who was awkwardly standing on the living room, his urge to flip was a little bit controlled.

 

The japanese made his way to his giant boyfriend, — he welcomed hansol with a tight hug, head buried against the taller's chest, and yuta couldn't help but smiled when he felt hansol's heart was thumping hard on the inside.

 

"ten called me and he said you don't sound okay. Now tell me whats wrong? anything happened?" Hansol asked quietly, voice laced with concern — he's looking down at the head that was buried on his chest, whispering things that couldn't reach ten's ears. Yuta shook his head but stayed silent, — didn't know what to say.

 

"wow you actually can make yuta keep quiet and stay still like that?" ten interfered, finger pointing at yuta that was latching on hansol. "hyung is this a magic because wow how you do that."

 

Hansol chuckled over what ten said, the taller slightly ruffled yuta's hair before he securely wrapped his arms around the smaller's frame.

 

"Love could bring out your softest side."

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter