Betrayed

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny sat on the floor, facing ten who's sleeping on hansol's bed. He propped his elbow on his knee, chin placed in his palm as he stared at the thai boy. Johnny didn't know what happened but yuta and hansol were practically ignoring him this morning when he came back to the dorm which was weird. And johnny didn't know why he had a sudden urge to apologise to ten the moment he saw the younger. He really didn't know why. He couldn't remember anything that was happening yesterday night, but it must be bad, like really bad because his hangover was pretty extreme just now, and also, there's a cut on the corner of his lip and his cheek kinda stung a little.

Johnny eyed taeyong whose back was pressed against the wall, legs trapping ten in him. Johnny sighed exasperatedly, sticking his index finger out to poke on ten's cheek, "wake up wake up." he poked and poked, gentle move but firm tone.

Ten groaned, still sleepy. Without opening his eyes, he pulled the blanket, covering himself from head to toe as he curled up into a ball.

Johnny sighed again, slowly stood up and grabbed a handful of the blanket before he pulled it off ten, "dude its noon, wake up!"

Its like the scene was on rewind, making ten's eyes flew opened at the familiar voice, the sudden surge of fear ran through his veins the moment he locked gaze with johnny. Ten sat bolt upright, scrambled backward until his back touched the headboard, muscles tensing and his breath fastened. He's scared.

Johnny was taken aback at this, he had never seen ten looked so scared especially with him, and a weird feeling of guilt washed through him.

A whimper, a broken desperate whimper rumbled in ten's throat when johnny came closer. He choked out a "dont." and it was too soft, it couldn't reach johnny's sense of hearing.

Ten's wail tickled his throat, almost rolling out of his mouth. His movements woke taeyong up, and the older sat up almost immediately. Taeyong acted by his instinct, firstly sending a sharp glare to johnny, who gave him a nonchalant shrug in return.

Johnny extended his hand out with an intention to ruffle ten's hair, as he always made it out of habit as their greeting. Before his hand could even made a contact with ten's raven locks, ten squirmed his way to taeyong and clung on him desperately, his back faced johnny, "t-taeyong i'm s-scared." 

Taeyong frowned tightly as he looked at johnny who's looking back at him with a confused yet surprised expression. Taeyong protective sense kicked in and he securely wrapped his arms around ten who's visibly trembling with fear, "baby, its just youngho," taeyong whispered, silently coaxing ten that its just johnny so it's okay, there's nothing to feel scared about.

Ten reluctantly turned his head around just to see johnny flashed him a very awkward smile as he waved stiffly at ten, seemingly affected by ten's weird behavior.

Ten stiffened, eyes widening when johnny strode forward and plopped himself casually on the bed, very much oblivious of what he had done. 

"why are you looking at me like i'm a monster though?" johnny asked, trying his best to not sounded so hurtful. Its weird, strange when ten behaving like this out of a sudden. Somewhere in the back of his head said its because of him.

Ten was literally straddling taeyong as his face faced the headboard, arms wrapped around taeyong's neck in a grip that said he wouldn't let go in anytime soon, not like taeyong mind that. Not at all, but of course, the drastic change of ten's behavior really did invite curiosity to taeyong.

A very small, soft whimper escaped ten's mouth when johnny poked his back, and maybe only taeyong could hear it considering their proximity. Taeyong acted by instinct again, swatting johnny's hand away, clicking his tongue as he felt somewhat annoyed, "stop it, you're scaring him."

"what? i didn't do anything?"

Taeyong didn't know why and from where it came but it felt like his non existent alpha protective instinct was triggered, making him wanted to comfort and protect ten with all his might, "but you are scaring him. can't you see?"

And its true, johnny was scaring the hell out of ten. He was still traumatized and it got worst when johnny's drunk confession from the last night spun in ten's mind, again and again like a tape on a rewind. And it's somehow was too much for ten to bear it all in one time. He's stuck in between feeling bad because he knew he's going to break johnny's heart intentionally or not, and between feeling scared, endangered; afraid if johnny would lost control again like last night and-

Ten's sniffles caught both of the guys' attention; johnny's head snapped to ten, looking at him with a gleam of worry and sorry that he didn't know was there, in his eyes.

Taeyong panicked. He didn't know what's going on and what's the reason behind all these but to see ten like this really made him panicked, "hey, hey don't cry," taeyong brushed ten's fringe out of his eyes, his doe eyes locked with ten's glossy ones and taeyong swore his stomach churned painfully bad at the way ten was looking at him. Ten looked so broken and its crazy how taeyong really wanted to kill the person who turned his cheery little boy to this.

"i'm scared," ten croaked out, repeating those two words again, and again everytime taeyong was asking for a clear explanation. Its really not easy to spill it out of him, it felt heavy in his throat, hesitating to let them out. It'd risk their friendship, and ten was starting to get worry with where this would be going.

"what are you scared for?" taeyong asked, trying to dig it out of the younger. His curiosity spiked, patience ruining thin but his features remained gentle, didn't want to scare ten even further.

Ten didn't answer verbally, he in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter