"Please, forgive me."

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil just stared at the tall boy infront of him, who looked really broken.

A little frown was visible on taeil's face as thoughts were running frantically inside of his mind, "why...?" taeil asked, "i thought you've moved on?" there's a tiny bit of sadness from the way taeil said it. It just screamed dissapointment and it made johnny's heart broke a little bit more than it already had.

"i don't know," johnny muttered, feeling hopeless, "i don't know what i was doing." he said, staring into spaces.

Taeil sighed. If not because of johnny calling him and kept on saying "taeil, i'm screwed, i've ed up" for serveral times, he wouldn't be there, ended up in johnny's dorm and trying to untangle things up. Well of course, he was there out of concern and worry toward the younger. He cared. Taeil cared.

Taeil stayed quiet, choosing to be silent.

The older boy swept johnny's fringe out of the younger's forehead gently as to examine what's the damage taeyong had done on that pretty face. He hissed as soon as he saw the growing bruises and, few cuts, here and there.

Taeil opened the first aid kit, doing whatever he knew to treat the injured boy.

"you have to aplologize to him," taeil started, jabbing the cotton wool gently on the cut at the end of johnny's lips, "in whatever ways."

"i know," johnny hissed a little at the stinging pain, "but taeyong has warned me and if i still go after them the situation will get worse-"

"and then? you're just gonna stay here and not apologizing for being a ? until when?" taeil snapped.

Johnny stayed silent.

And taeil regretted every single word that just came out from his mouth.

He couldn't help it when the dissapointment took over him.

 

 

Friday night. Routine went on.

"ahhh, i miss hanging out with all the boys," doyoung sighed as he looked up to the sky, eyes gazing through the stars. The weather was just so perfect for chilling out. He honestly missed everyone in the squad, missing the chaos the brats always made.

"yeah, it's been so long since we hung out with them all," yuta said, couldn't help but sighed because he knew that things were going out of places at the moment, "but well, life wouldn't be smooth all the time, right?" he smiled bitterly.

"yeah," jaehyun nodded as he stared into the flowy hangang river, awared with what was happening within the circle, "i don't know man but i don't think its anybody's fault. I honestly understand why johnny became like that, i mean he had all those frustrated and pent up feelings, for sure he would lose it at some points, but then i also understand why taeyong was so ing mad to the point he'd beaten up his bestfriend... i would be doing the same if it happened to my boyfriend. well, you know, i'm not taking a side on anyone." jaehyun spoke up.

"i get your point," hansol agreed, "its like... its not johnny's fault yet its his fault and taeyong shouldn't be like that yet he should."

"yeah, but honestly though, youngho was really really.." jaehyun paused, "too far for doing that to ten."

Doyoung hummed in response, agreed with jaehyun's statement.

"really hope things will go well soon," hansol shrugged, "i miss hanging out with them all."

"me too." jaehyun said as he finished his coke.

Silence lingered around the space as the four young males were minding their own business, listening to their own thoughts instead of voicing it out. However, the peaceful silence were interrupted by the heavy footsteps that were coming their way, as the person approached them.

Doyoung turned his head around as the footsteps noise caught his attention, "oh hey there buddy, thought you weren't coming." he smiled to the boy who just arrived.

Winwin waved as he came closer. The chinese boy wore a tired smile, still in his starbucks uniform and a backpack hung on his back. Seemed like the boy just got back from work.

"how's your day at work dude?" yuta asked, interested with winwin's story because he heard the boy went to work because of his boyfriend but he never asked any further about that issue. He didn't really know the story.

"tiring," winwin whined, "and i'm so hungry!"

Jaehyun chuckled, already expecting that, "then, lets go get something to eat."

They stood up, heading to the convenience store to find something nice to eat. Continuing the night without the other four with them.

 

 

Ten had his fluffy blanket wrapped around him as the thai boy curled up into a ball, treasuring the peaceful and comfortable moment. He's now getting better and even considering to forgive his bestfriend. Almost there. 

But his bubble of peace was popped when the bed dipped slightly as the person slowly crawled into the bed, with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. Taeyong smiled fondly at the sight after him, "baby," he called, signaling ten to sit up and take the hot chocolate.

Ten turned around to face his boyfriend, grinning when he saw taeyong made him his favorite hot chocolate. The thai boy sat up and leaned against the headboard, hand reaching out to take the drink, "thank you taeyong,"

"your welcome," the older scooted closer, "how are you feeling? any better?"

Ten sipped the hot chocolate slowly, slurping as he did so, "yeah better."

"sure?"

"yes i'm all good." ten grinned widely, wanting to reassure taeyong that he's all fine and good. Honestly, not really that good.

"good to know," taeyong pursed his lips into a thin line, not believing the younger because he knew the boy too well for ten to fool him.

They let themselves get into the comfortable silence, both set their gazes on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter