Try

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol pressed the 8th floor button, waiting patiently as the elevator went down slowly. A box of blueberry and raspberry cupcakes was held tightly in his hand. Actually, he's not sure if those sweets could work or not, but at least he tried.

The boy stepped out from the elevator, heading straight to yuta's dorm with worries were beginning to cloud his mind.

When hansol came inside, he really didn't expect to see the dorm was that quiet and dark. He sighed, preparing himself inside out for whatever going to happen later, his mind was racing with ridiculous thoughts as the tall boy walked to the kitchen, and placed the box inside of the fridge before he went roaming quietly around the place to search for yuta.

He ended up went in yuta's room. It was dark, almost pitch black, cold and really quiet. Hansol remained unmoving as he started to contemplate about his decision of staying, his hand hung loosely against the doorknob, eyes set over the petite frame who's snuggling into the thick blanket at the bottom bunk.

That was ten's bed where yuta's sleeping on, and it made hansol felt curious about the thai boy's whereabout for a moment before the thought quickly pushed out from his mind. Hansol sighed again as he ran his hand across his hair, getting his together before he walked to the sleeping figure.

Hansol crouched down to be on the same level with yuta, but he didn't do anything, he didn't say anything. He just stared at the japanese boy who's sleeping quietly, his face somewhat swollen, his hair was a mess, but still, as beautiful as ever in hansol's eyes.

Hansol caressed the younger's cheek lightly, "yuta?" he called, soft and low, but enough to have the japanese boy frowned slightly in his sleep.

Yuta's eyes fluttered opened, he blinked his eyes furiously as he felt the stinging pain on his swollen, bloodshot eyes.

A small whimper rumbled in the back of his throat when he recognized who it was. Yuta instantly threw his arms over hansol's neck and hugged him tightly, as if hansol would disappear if he let him go, "don't leave..." me.

Hansol's heart ached terribly. He really didn't expect the situation to turn out like this.

"i'm here, i'm here." he patted the younger's back gently, comforting the now crying boy.

Yuta broke the hug and immediately pulled hansol to lay down on the bed with him, and the older complied silently. The japanese boy buried his face onto hansol's chest, his fingers clawed into the older's shirt as his whimpers growing louder, hiccups accompanied his sob.

"shhh, yuta don't cry," hansol rubbed yuta's back in a comforting manner, his voice cracked at the end, trying his best to hold back his tears.

Yuta was crying so hard, he couldn't even talk properly. He threw some weak punches on hansol's chest while whimpering out a string of incoherent words, and all hansol could do was to hug the crying boy tightly, stopping his movement.

To say hansol wasn't affected by this was definitely wrong. He whispered tons of i'm sorry and another lots of hush comforting words, caressing yuta's hair gently and it surprisingly managed to make yuta calmed down a little.

When yuta cried, he'd cry his eyes out until his last drop of tear. He kept too much things to himself, sometimes it's hard to stop once he started at it. 

Hansol cupped yuta's face in his hands, forcing the crying boy to look up at him in the eyes even though his move was gentle. Yuta's face flushed in deep shade of red, his eyes swollen and his nose red, his cheeks wet with tears, and he looked so frail. It sent a pang across hansol's heart to see yuta like this.

"i'm sorry for everything but really, i love you, so you don't need to worry about anything." a small genuine smile spread across his lips as hansol said it, denying all of yuta's insecurities, and it came out soft, a barely audible whisper, but enough for the younger to hear it.

Yuta's small hand reached up to hansol's face, wiping the older's tears with his thumb, "i love you too." he choked between his sob, voice thick and nasally, his pitched ruined, but those three words never failed to work its magic to hansol's heart.

Hansol knew there's so much things he needed to spill, to make everything crystal clear and stopping all of those nonsense, bad thoughts from invading yuta's mind. He totally understand its not because yuta didn't trust him and thought he'd leave him for taeil- he knew this happened because the fear and insecurities overpowered yuta, making every little hurtful yet ridiculous thoughts started to make sense in his mind.

Hansol patted yuta's side gently, persuading the boy to sleep. It wasn't the right time to talk, their emotions weren't stable to have a proper, rational talk so he thought that needed to wait for later. Hansol sang yuta a lullaby, his voice was soothing, soft and quiet, enough to make yuta calmed down completely as he nestled his face in the crook of hansol's neck, the drowsiness was slowly taking over him.

"don't leave." yuta slurred, before he drifted off to sleep.

Hansol hummed softly, even though yuta probably couldn't hear him anymore.

 

 

Ten didn't want to remember how taeyong's face looked like the moment he saw what damage ten just did. What damage ten just did to his guitar. Ten didn't want to remember how taeyong's expression turned to an absolute anger and rage the moment he saw his guitar was broken terribly.

He didn't want to remember how taeyong didn't say anything despite the harshness in his glares, and ten didn't want to remember how taeyong slammed his bedroom door shut, enough to make everybody near him froze on their spot. Terrified.

And also, he didn't want to remember how doyoung gave him a sympathetic pat on his shoulder with a i think its better if you go home first. He really didn't want to remember how he almost broke down after that, because taeyong refused to hear anything from him. Not even a word.

Ten was panic-stricken, and its not funny.

The thai boy walked to his second dorm, mouth couldn't stop mumbling a string of curses in his native tongue about how ed up he was this time.

He barged in johnny's dorm with a loud, very loud repetitive exclamation of ed up.

Johnny, who's having his own sweet time at the kitchen with two hard-boiled eggs in his hands, was startled as ever over the sudden visit. The eggs almost fell down to the floor but his grip didn't let it to, "dude! if these eggs-"

Johnny froze when ten tightly wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face into his chest, a soft whimper slipped off ten's mouth, muffled against johnny's clothes. Or more like against his chest.

not there ten not there oh lord my heartbeat-

"i broke taeyong's guitar."

"you what??" johnny's eyes widened, almost bulging out of its sockets because, who the dares to touch taeyong's guitar??

"i broke his guitar."

"you what huh what?????"

"i broke his guitar!" ten almost screamed his words, frustrated.

"what...." johnny's eyes widening even more, "oh my god....... you what...."

Ten broke the hug, snatching one of the hard-boiled egg from johnny's hand and smashed it with full force on the taller's chest, cracking it opened, "i broke it and-"

Johnny's surprised expression replaced with a pain one as he rubbed his chest, "you broke benny?!"

"what? who's benny?"

 

 

The atmosphere was thick, and felt somewhat tensed.

To expect yuta to be nice after he just cried his lungs out and blurted an i love you too and don't leave was obviously wrong. Hansol knew he needed to expect for the worst because yuta could become argumentative and extra sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter