The Boy

Bus 87
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"bye john!" Ten waved to johnny; — his bestfriend before he made his way to the bus stop, to wait for the bus that would be heading to his dorm.

 

It was one hot afternoon, where ten was sweating bullets while waiting for the goddamn bus to arrive. He felt sticky and too warm for his own comfort — he needed a cold shower as soon as possible but he didn't think the bus would come anytime sooner. He couldn't stop mumbling complains in thai, as he fanned his face using his hand, looking restless as ever. After what seems like a century, the bus finally came and ten had never felt so happy to see the green-couloured bus with a big number 87 on the infront, pulling out infront of him.

 

Ten went inside of the bus and quickly scanned his bus-card before his eyes roamed around the cramped space to find a seat.

 

His eyes land at this one boy in a black hoodie, with hood up and he was staring outside the window — seemed deep in thoughts. The seat beside that boy was empty as usual as if it was saved for ten— so without second thoughts, ten made his way to the back of the bus and sat down beside the black hoodie boy.

 

Of course ten would mind his own business, — plugged his earpiece into his ears and jammed to his favourite songs but he couldn't control his mind when it kept thinking about the boy beside him.

 

The boy; he's always there. Everyday. Sitting at the same seat and staring out of the window. Sometimes he's sleeping sometimes he's not. Sometimes he's just staring at the road on the outside, sometimes he's looking down on his bright screen — playing with his phone.

 

But there wasn't one time ten could see the boy without his hood up. He couldn't help but feel curious, he had so many whys playing around in his head, that he felt like asking the boy or even tried to initiate a conversation but couldn't bring himself to do that.

 

Ten hoped, one day he could do that. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter