The Devil’s Trap

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

I decided I shall pose the short version before the full version comes out. Enjoy~

Full version is out (x)


 

Never ever make a deal with the devil, ever. Taekwoon made the wrong choice of making a deal with a cute yet evil demon-like child named Sanghyuk.

 

The gist of it was that the younger challenged the older to a game wherein if one of them won, the other would have to crossdress and go for a blind date. What initially seem fun turned out to be a complete disaster when Taekwoon lost. And of course Sanghyuk knew his hyung would lose but he also knew the older’s pride would drag him into the mess of playing the game in the first place.

 

Which brings us back to the outcome he was forced to deal with - the penalty. A full make-up was applied to his face, annoying him to no end with the heavy fake eyelashes, the foundation that felt like he was wearing a mask of some sort and the disgusting lip gloss. There were many more reasons than the ones named that Taekwoon was upset about but his clothes were definitely the most depressing. A knee length frilly skirt together with a baby blue blouse that hid his broad shoulders perfectly as well as a pair of black leggings to cover his muscular legs. He looked very much like a girl after the makeover, very. Especially since Hakyeon, his supposed best friend, shaved his legs the night before when he was asleep (A/N: why shave his legs if you are gonna give him leggings?). As to how his friends managed to get him the clothes as well as the make-up sent chills down his spine and he would rather not find out. In any case, with an encouraging pat on his back, Taekwoon was sent off to his date, driven to the place by his friends.

 

He gingerly sat down on the chair, ignoring the flirtatious looks on the waiter’s face or the other male customers in the room. Inside his head, he kept screaming, “I am a ing male, you idiots!” to himself while maintaining his neutral face. He could only pray that his crush would not see him in this get-up. But life was truly unkind to him when the familiar voice he found so enthralling only seem appalling at that moment.

 

“Sorry for being late! Were you here for long?”

 

God please, no. Not him not him. He raised his head to meet the other’s face and he wanted to die.

 

“Hi… not really…” his soft voice began and seeing the bright smile on his date’s face killed him in more than one ways.

 

I swear I am gonna end Han Sanghyuk.

 

Tawkwoon silently cursed his lack of luck in life before looking down and staring at his tightly clasped hands.

 

“I am Lee Hongbin! Nice to meet you!” the other male sat on the opposite, directing a brilliant smile in Taekwoon’s direction but the elder was too preoccupied with his thoughts to see.

 


Do you know how much I wish to see Taekwoon crossdressing? (I am sorry but but... you all get it, right?) He's the only one who has never done it >~<

Okay, I should go back to studying!

Have a good day/night everyone!