Beautiful liar

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots
My greatest lie was to have said that I am no longer in love with you.
 
From the start, it was wrong. I hadn’t intended to push you away, I wanted to hold on to you, to us. But it seems that the harder I try, the more you began to slip away. I thought that maybe we needed time, needed to wait for us to understand each other again. We didn’t.
 
I sought for your forgiveness with the bouquet of roses I know you love. But regardless of how beautiful it is, it will eventually wither. Just like my desperation to keep you by my side, the flowers were watered more than often, I thought that it will preserve the beauty of us, I thought the flowers wouldn’t wither. Eventually the things that could have saved us led to us drifting apart.
 
I was afraid to say it but I thought I needed to. To break things up so that you will stop hurting so I said sorry first. I initiated the end. It hurt like mad when I saw your eyes welling up with tears and when they fell, my heart shattered. The fists you used to hit my chest felt nothing like my internal heartbreak. It hurts.
 
They say that all wounds heal with time but the scar that was left from five years ago throbbed with pain even now. I felt myself being eaten up by fire when he stood next to you. You were smiling but I was not the cause of it. I forced myself to crack the same dimpled smile in front of you and you returned me with your small smile. The wound seem to reopen at that moment.
 
He was holding your hand, he was giving you the love you need. I wish I didn’t lie that I no longer love you back then. Now it’s all gone. We. Us. Will never be.
 
Unexpected and surprised can never describe my feelings properly when you called my new number. There were so many questions that appeared yet disappeared when I realised it was you. As you choked out those words of wanting to see me again, I was unable to move. It must be a dream. The moment you appeared in front of me with red eyes and threw yourself in my embrace, the tears that should have fell those years back poured out uncontrollably.
 
You are back in my arms and that is more that enough.
 

In the midst of my studying one day, I wrote this on impulse in about 10 minutes? I can't imagine that this idea could pop out so fast. Unfortunately, this was also the chapter that led to my friend deciding to stop writing fanfics... >~< I feel kind of bad but she said that she has been thinking about taking a break and improving her style before starting again... T^T but still... I felt bad

Ah well. Thanks for reading anyway.

Also, I think Jelpi should give a raise to the stylist for VIXX, VIXX's stage outfits, hair and makeup are more than brilliant. They look amazing!