Vampireau

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots
I dwelled in the dark. Beings like me do not always choose our fate. It happened depending on one’s fortune. I sought the crimson liquid to quench my thirst and tonight, I hunt just like any other times. The winter wind was blowing strongly as I watched a male ran in the lonely streets, away from a group of men.
 
As the male continued to pant with every step, I observed the beauty of the human. Blonde hair, tall, muscular and handsome. His scent overtook my senses and before I knew, I was before him. I plunged my fangs into his slender neck and drew in the elixir of life. I watched him fall limp into my embrace and I was about to leave the man dying out in the cold when he spoke.

"I... found... you... Taekwoon." I did not know what possessed me then but I picked up the male and disappeared into the shadows.

 
“Jung Taekwoon!” A fuming grey-haired male entered the room. “What in the world do you think you are doing?”
 
The said male maintained his pokerface and did not acknowledged the smaller.
 
The other's anger reached its peak and in seconds, he was by Taekwoon's side, grabbing him by the collar.
 
“We have ing rules!” He hissed. “You do not bring a human into our home.”
 
“He… is different. Hakyeon…”
 
“How so?” the smaller still holding him, anger increasing by the moment.
 
“He said he found me. He knows my name.” The man named Hakyeon dropped his hold and looked back with his eyes widened.
 
“What…?”
 
“I don't know. I was going to kill him but when he said that, I couldn't…”
 
“So you want to ask him when he is awake? What if he is faking it? What if he wants us dead?”
 
“I won't let that happen.”
 
“Fine. I will leave you to him. I am putting Ravi as a guard outside, nevertheless.” Taekwoon gave a grateful smile before turning to tend to the young male.
 
The sleeping male looked ethereal. Hongbin was his name, Leo found out after going through the other's belongings. The younger scrunched up his face in his sleep, making Taekwoon chuckled in amusement. He reached out to ease the frown on the boy’s face, only to cause the boy to rouse from his sleep.
 
Taekwoon retracted his hand by reflex, watching the male's every move. The pretty boy rubbed his eyes lazily like a child before meeting the gaze of Leo.
 
It was unpleasant to Leo. How the eyes of a stranger could captivate him so easily. He tried to resist. Tried to maintain his cold look but instead he ended up looking away.
 
“You look better in reality than in my dreams.” A gentle yet clear voice broke the silence. Leo was confused and he did not bothered to hide his puzzlement.
 
“I have seen you, in my dreams, every night without fail since I was ten.” Taekwoon said nothing, conveying his feelings merely with his expressions.

“I don't know why either. But over the years, I get dreams about where you might be, things you might have done before. I have been moving around to find you and it seems that my efforts have paid off.”
 

This basically happened when I read too many vamp fics but I lost my original plan I had so it became like this :(
Oh I discovered two mermaid/merman au in my folder. Not complete, but will upload them anyway. Someday... XD