Colours of the rainbow

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

 

Fluff, I think?

 

How do you know the colour of my heart?
 
Red is passion, the moment when I realised that I am so helplessly in love with you. With your smiles, with your shyness, with the red blush decorating your face. I am so hopeless when you are involved. Red is the colour that tells me that you are the one.
 
Orange is refreshing, the soft laughter only you are capable of send my heart soaring. It is difficult to explain to those who are not in my position what this beautiful wind is all about, but as long as you understand, all is well.
 
Yellow is bright, bright light. I am so confused by why people would say how dark you are when you are the literal personification of the Sun. Perhaps it is just because I am blinded by my own feelings but most likely just blinded by you.
 
Blue is healing because your voice calms me whenever I am insecure. The warmth that enveloped me, that is emitted by you, helps me settle down and chases away all the negativity that was surrounding me.
 
Green is gentle yet strong. You are like the tree that sways in a gentle breeze yet stay sturdy in the terrible storm. Even if I am immature, you will still guide me along so that I become a better person not just for you but also for myself.
 
Indigo is confusion. There are times when I feel that we aren’t exactly lovers but more of friends or family. At the end of the day, it is still “I love you” because I realised that we were so much more and that is why it is always confusing.
 
Violet is happiness. It might be weird but that is how we met isn’t it? In that weird colour-themed party, both of us forced into that ugly shirt of this colour. I thought love at first sight was dumb until you appeared. But for you, I guess, being dumb isn’t so bad.
 
Hongbin bit the end of his pencil with thought, something felt off and suddenly the paper was gone from his sight. Giggles filled the room as the thief continue to take interest in the paper and Hongbin’s face was on fire.
 
“Give it back, hyung!” He half-whined while weakly attempting to take the sheet back.
 
“You are adorable.” Taekwoon replied before pulling the younger in for a kiss, leaving the male completely flustered. “You think too highly of me.”
 
“Do not. You are perfect in my eyes.” Hongbin pouted with his arms crossed.
“Right, I forgot about the yellow one,” Taekwoon gave his toothy grin before pushing Hongbin’s chin for their eyes to meet. “I have to agree with the violet one nonetheless.”
 
Hongbin let out a small whimper as he felt their lips pressed together once again.
 

This author here is sincerely sorry for the amount of cheese and lameness for this chapter. Also, this author wrote this simply because she should be studying but did not want to study... XD