The businessman and his bunny Part 1

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots
 
A normal day after work was what Taekwoon expected but sometimes he just had to make the wrong decision. Not taking his car and opting for the public transport was clearly a bad idea and he mentally stored that in his head. It was his biggest mistake when he was left to squeeze on a packed train, bodies pressed impossibly close to him in the most uncomfortable way. He ran a hand through his raven hair, feeling exhausted from the ride and that was when he heard a strange rustling coming from the alley he passed. Turning back, the male stopped for a moment in front of the smelly walkway filled with rubbish. He strained his ears to pick up any sound and was about to leave when it happened again; this time more frequently. Knowing how small animals get thrown away in places like this and his soft spot for them, he braced himself and walked into the filthy alley. After a good five minutes, he found the source - a small carton box taped loosely. The box continuously shook in his hands, as if something was bumping against it. Cautiously, he peeled off the tape to reveal an ash blond rabbit sitting inside. It was really cruel of whoever who had done this and he silently fumed about it until his eyes landed on the small animal’s doe eyes. Shining brown orbs greeted him and the small twitch every now and then of its nose sent Taekwoon mentally cooing at its cuteness. It was there and then he decided to keep the fluffy little thing.
 
---
 
Grabbing a clean towel from the laundry room, he set it on the floor before placing the bunny on it. He the ash blond fur gently, rubbing the behind of its ears. The vet he just brought it to mentioned that the rabbit was perfectly healthy albeit slightly malnourished. Reluctantly, he stood up to search his fridge for greens that his new pet could munch on. As soon as he found some lettuce, he strode back to the living room and the cute child looked at him with bright eyes. With the lettuce broken into smaller pieces, he sat in front of the rabbit, it while it happily ate the vegetable. He picked it up after it finished its meal and head towards the bathroom to give it a bath. The little thing obediently allowed himself to be cleaned while watching Taekwoon’s every movement intently, occasionally rubbing his nose against the man’s palm. Taekwoon definitely felt that it was the best addition to his life ever.
 
---
 
A month passed quickly and Taekwoon was, according to his colleague and friend, Jaehwan, smiling more often than usual. When he found out about the new pet, he pestered Taekwoon to let him see it. It ended with five grown men banging on his door on a Sunday morning and demanding to see the ball of fluff. Unfortunately, as soon as their hands came close, the bunny bounced away, fleeing in the direction of his master and hid behind his legs. Taekwoon could not helped but let out a toothy grin at its utterly adorable action before picking it up and giving his friends a scolding look. Eventually, the bunny allowed his head to be pat by everyone but all the while situated snugly in his master’s embrace. Everything was going well until a week later, Taekwoon fell asleep on his couch with his rabbit lying on his chest, asleep as well.
 
When he opened his eyes, he did not expect to feel a heavy weight laying on him, soft puffs of air hitting the side of his neck in a comfortable pattern. He felt warmth and as his sleepiness began to fade, he widened his eyes at the sight he was greeted with. A fully grown male lying half on top of him, beautiful features along with the fluffy ears sprouting from his head. Most importantly, the male was fully . Being slightly shy in nature, red hues immediately appeared on Taekwoon’s cheeks and he slowly tried to pry the other off him. The male whined in displeasure softly, grabbing Taekwoon’s sweater tighter as he snuck his head closer to Taekwoon’s neck. The warm breath sent tingles down the dark-haired male and he sighed before moving his hand to shake the other awake. Groggily, the pretty male blinked his eyes opened and looked at Taekwoon.
 
“Good morning, master…” Upon hearing that line, Taekwoon’s face turned even redder but his train of thoughts were broken when the male shot up and stared at himself in distress. “I… this… why now?” The ash blond male whined and pouted.
 

I have always wanted to write something about hybrids <3 

Still working on the rest of this one but I will post everything part by part when it is done. Expect rated stuff from this particular one in the future. *coughs*

Thanks for reading :)