Custom-made

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

 

For everyone who felt that their hearts were broken by the last chapter and for those whose hearts didn't break

 

“I don’t need a robot to get me laid!” Hongbin huffed in complete annoyance, his arms crossed in front of his chest. “I am perfectly fine as I am right now!”
 
“But your says otherwise! Just give this website a try, you won’t regret it. I promise, hyung!” His best friend, Sanghyuk replied confidently before tossing his laptop back to him. “I will pay for the cost.”
 
Hongbin growled in displeasure, staring at the stupid screen with a variety of options and back at his friend before pressing the power button and slamming it shut. Sanghyuk whined in protest but an adamant “no” was thrown back at the male and he pouted. Besides, Hongbin was not exactly a , he had experiences but just not with the same gender. It was only very recently that he found out his own ual orientation, a result of his best friend showing him some rather steamy gay . That was not the point, the key thing was, yes he had a but he was not desperate. If you put aside the fact that all he ever does was work, eat, sleep and television. Fine, his ual life was non-existent but he was perfectly fine with the way it was.
 
Bitterly, Sanghyuk sat there and continued to sulk until Hongbin decided he had enough and dragged the stubborn younger out of his house. His laptop discarded somewhere in the living room before he made his way to the kitchen to make dinner. Peace and quiet, finally, echoed in Hongbin’s mind and he allowed himself to take it slow and easy.
 
It was a week later that he came face to face with the website. The days had been busy with him running here and there to capture spring’s beauty before the flowers began to wither and fall. A new spring collection was to be exhibited in another month’s time and he wanted to have enough photos to choose from. Taking a break from his work desktop, he switched on his laptop, hoping to unwind by playing a little Overwatch until he came face to face with the darn webpage he did not close before hibernating the machine a week ago. Out of curiosity, he clicked the build button and was bombarded by a page filled with all sorts of options.
 
The first few questions were fine as they were in general about the gender of the cyborg, the height and physical attributes. And suddenly he choked on the coffee he was sipping on while idly clicking away.
 
Please indicate your ual preferences
Dom Sub Both
 
Your ideal position
 
Warmth began to creep onto Hongbin’s face and he groaned in both pain and frustration. A bunch of "why" appeared in his brain as to the need for such questions but considering what Sanghyuk mentioned last time, he probably should have expected it. He hurriedly completed the rest of the form without giving as much thought as he did for the questions before that and before he knew it, he sent the order.
 
He was half-regretting his choice but at least the dent was on Sanghyuk’s bank account and he felt zero guilt, considering how fat the kid’s wallet was.
 

Okay, fine I have a bunch of half-written stuff in that document of mine but I just wish my brain can encourage me to write instead of telling me to sleep more -_- I do more than just sleep but I guess I am just not an energetic person....