The businessman and his bunny P3

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

>///< As promised since a while back... the for this AU. OTL what have I done...?

 


 

The older male felt strange when he saw the traces of water puddles outside his apartment door indicating that there were people outside a while ago. He hardly ever spoke to anyone else in the same complex apart from the friendly next door neighbour, a middle-aged woman who lived with her cat. As he punched the code to his door, he was taken aback by the freezing cold apartment and he worried about his boyfriend's health. Without bothering to take off his coat, he hurried to the bedroom only for him to realised that it was locked. Pulling out the keys from his coat, he unlocked the door and came to face with a needy Hongbin himself. The air was heavy with the scent of Hongbin’s heat and Taekwoon swallowed hard before calling out the hybrid.
 
“Binnie?” The hybrid whined and turned back to meet the eyes of his lover with his own teary ones, Taekwoon felt a sudden rush of blood to his nether regions. “Are you… in your heat?” Hongbin nodded before shamelessly when his fingers hit his prostate and Taekwoon was torn between ruining the bunny or leaving the room. He took a step back, preparing to leave in order to stop himself from doing anything wrong when Hongbin cried out.
 
“Please… help me…” In an instance, Taekwoon’s legs carried him to the bed and he sat down to the bunny's ears gently.
 
“How do I help you… with… this?” He awkwardly choked out, keeping his eyes on Hongbin’s face instead of elsewhere.
 
“Touch me.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“I am. Please… I can't… anymore…”
 
---
 
“Ahhh~” the hybrid whined in pleasure. “More~” He cried out as he pushed his down to have Taekwoon’s fingers enter a deeper part of him.
 
“What do you want? You have to say it.” Taekwoon teased, ing his fingers in and out with rhythm but avoiding the spot that would pleasure Hongbin more.
 
“I want… Please...”
 
“Hmm?”
 
“I want your in me. Please, master…” The bunny begged, face tinted pink with embarrassment.
 
His pliant state only made Taekwoon’s twitched and harden as the latter pulled out his fingers to apply lube on his own member before swiftly entering Hongbin in one . The pretty male screamed in pleasure as he felt Taekwoon’s hot rod against his walls and the latter groaned appreciatively at the tight feeling around his . Slowly, the businessman held onto Hongbin’s hips and ed in and out, earning more moans that bounced around the room. As the movement became more fluid, he began increasing his pace and pushing in and out faster, causing Hongbin’s voice to raise in volume. The bunny’s soft ears flopped up and down due to the movement and Taekwoon could not resist running his hands on them and rubbing them affectionately.
 
“AHHH~” A loud cry echoed throughout the room when the older male touched a sensitive area behind the bunny’s ears and he grinned down at the flushed hybrid playfully. “It seems like you are sensitive here”, before he continued to the back of the ears while making sure that the member in Hongbin’s was buried deeply to hit the prostate. The cries grew louder and Taekwoon felt even more as he removed his hands to grip on Hongbin’s hips once again and deliver more powerful s.
 
“Ahhh~ I.. ahh… I’m, hah… close.” “Me too.” Taekwoon snuck a hand down between them to Hongbin’s member in time with his and the rabbit wrapped his legs around Taekwoon’s torso to eliminate any distance between them. With a incoherent shout of each other’s name, they came almost at the same time as Hongbin released in his lover’s hand and the other filled his hole to the brim. The blissed out look on Hongbin’s face made Taekwoon smiled as he pressed a soft kiss of appreciation on the hybrid’s lips. Slowly, he pulled out and Hongbin let out a small sound due to his overdriven senses, the slowly leaking out from his hole made him feel so dirty yet happy. The businessman caressed Hongbin’s face affectionately before moving to grab a towel to clean the mess.
 
Yet, his boyfriend did not permit it. With swift movements, Hongbin pinned Taekwoon onto the bed, and surprising the brunet with an kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance before Taekwoon allowed the other to take the upper hand and explore his cavern. Satisfied with Taekwoon’s submission, Hongbin rolled his hips to grind himself against his lover, swallowing the soft gasps that was elicited. As their members rose to life again, Hongbin moved down to be face to face with Taekwoon’s . He his lips in anticipation before taking the organ in his mouth. Unable to handle to sudden shock of pleasure, Taekwoon moaned loudly before bucking his hips up to achieve more pleasure. In response, Hongbin held the male’s hips still before taking the member deeper and bobbing up and down. The sound of the lube being uncapped failed to reach Taekwoon’s ears and when the first lubed finger entered Taekwoon, he felt nothing as well due to his senses being overtaken by the hot mouth on his . It was only when the second finger entered, that he realised Hongbin’s intentions.
 
“What are you, ahh~ d-doing?” He asked between his whines, only to earn a playful grin from the younger. The older could do nothing but succumbed to his lover’s ministrations, mewling softly every time the fingers hit a certain spot or when Hongbin’s mouth did something he like.
 
When Taekwoon began to against the three fingers in his , Hongbin retracted his hand immediately, earning a sound of displeasure. He smiled before lining his lubed member against Taekwoon’s entrance and began penetrating slowly. Tears welled up near the older’s eyes as the pain began to increase and the hybrid pressed kisses all over Taekwoon’s face to ease him. When Hongbin’s member was fully sheathed inside, he waited for the older to adjust and the signal before pulling out to the tip and pushing back in again. The movement earned him a moan from Taekwoon and he slowly built up the pace.
 
Toes curling from the intense pleasure and back arching, the sight before him turned Hongbin on beyond belief and he ed the older harder.
 
“Ahhh… Hongbin~ I’m !” Taekwoon shouted.
 
“ whenever you are ready, babe.” He commanded with his y low voice before ing deeper.
 
When Taekwoon’s prostate was hit for the nth time, he came hard with a silent cry, spilling his seed and some of it splattered on Hongbin’s face. The ecstatic face of his lover pushed Hongbin to his and he filled Taekwoon’s entrance. He pulled out and laid beside his lover. Taekwoon chuckled at the white stains on Hongbin’s face before pulling the latter closer and the off. The hybrid smiled and snuggled close before the two fell into a much needed rest.

It was hard but Taekwoon learnt that during Hongbin’s heat, having twice is just the beginning. Only after a few hours of sleep and the hybrid was up again, riding his flaccid before it harden at the sight before him. The dimpled male smiled so innocently that it made it difficult for Taekwoon to realise the situation in his half-asleep state of mind. But his body reacted almost immediately and they were soon in unison.
 

Okay, I wrote this quite a while back but I finally had time to edit it. I am not done with school yet but I just felt that I really need to post this.

Also Haneul97, a Leobin writer seems to be coming back with more stories... T_T I am crying because I miss reading good Leobin fics

Have a good day everyone!!! I hope I will get some of my drafts done when I am done with school XD Meantime, back to studying!