The businessman and his bunny P2

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots
By the time the male was dressed in one of Taekwoon’s shirt and training pants, the ears on the other’s head had disappeared along with the tail Taekwoon might have been distracted by (or maybe it was just the male’s ). They sat down at the dining table, two cups of warm tea stood with their steam filling the silent air. The pretty male stared at his hands, looked up hesitantly and was about to say something yet closed his mouth for more than once.
 
He fiddled with his fingers, moving to hold the warm cup as if it would calm himself down. “I, erm… well, am a hybrid…” The male looked up, half-expecting Taekwoon to be surprised. When the other remained stoic, he looked down again, slightly afraid to meet the eyes of Taekwoon.
 
“How did you end up in that alley?” Taekwoon asked, voice soft and gentle as he tried to not unsettle the young male.
 
“I… well…” A blush began to creep onto the hybrid’s face, making Taekwoon’s heart thumped a little. “My family kicked me out because my heat cycle never came…” The plain bluntness in that statement set Taekwoon’s face on fire and he went face first onto the table. Silence filled the air once again until the businessman sat up straight, face calm yet the undeniable red still existed.
 
“What's your name?”
 
“H-hongbin,” the hybrid meekly replied.
 
Mustering all his strength, Taekwoon flashed a small smile at the male. “Would you like to stay with me, Hongbin-sshi?” A fervent nod was all he needed for an answer and he swore to himself that he definitely needed to resolve his malfunctioning heart to be able to live with the bunny hybrid.
 
---
 
“Master! Master! Wake up! It's almost time for work!” Taekwoon groaned and pulled his blankets higher up to hide from the noise. Hongbin half-pouted before snatching the blanket, throwing it somewhere else on the bed and shaking his master. “Master, you will be late! Hurry!”
 
The taller male made an incoherent complaint before sitting up to neck-chop the hybrid. “It’s hyung for you. When are you going to stop with that ‘Master’ thing?”
 
Grinning widely, Hongbin shrugged, mentioning how he was already accustomed to addressing him in that manner. Taekwoon shook his head at the answer before dragging himself to prepare for the day. Another month had passed since he found out about Hongbin’s true form. According to the younger, he is able to freely control his form but if he feels really comfortable with someone in close proximity, his ears and tail would come out naturally. As a result, whenever the male sat close to Taekwoon for more than five minutes, the fluffy ears would appear and Taekwoon as usual would not resist reaching out to scratch the soft ears and Hongbin would let out a sound of content before pressing closer to the other male. They fell into a practised routine these days with Taekwoon waking up to a nice breakfast and his suit and tie neatly arranged on the bed when he finishes his shower. Today was the same, they stood at the porch, Hongbin fixing the slightly crooked tie around the older’s neck. He waved goodbye to Hongbin before picking up his suitcase and that was when everything became a little different. The younger pressed a kiss on his cheek at the speed of light and waved back shyly. Taekwoon broke into a full grin before pulling Hongbin forward by grabbing the latter's shirt, pecking the male’s lips. Hongbin let out a squeal and watched Taekwoon leave with a smirk on his face. As soon as the door closed, his legs gave way and he slid to the ground, face burning and heart pounding.
 
Needless to say, Taekwoon spent the rest of the day grinning like an idiot to himself. Even when Jaehwan commented on how creepy it was, he did not bother to brush his friend away.
 
---
 
Following that day, the two would kiss each other whenever an opportunity presented itself and sometimes the kiss would turn into a full make out session. Eventually, they began to sleep in the same bed, hugging each other tightly as their legs tangled together. Taekwoon was definitely falling more and more in love. Every smile and kiss Hongbin gave him made his heart beat crazily. When the younger told him about his family and the disgrace they told him that he was while crying, Taekwoon felt his heart tore into pieces and he cuddled the younger, rubbing soothing circles to give the younger comfort. Hongbin could only marvel at how lucky he was to have met someone like Taekwoon. With more time, Hongbin was able to control his tail and ears from appearing whenever Taekwoon was close to him. As a result, they could go on dates without the need for the hybrid to hide his animal features. Nevertheless, Taekwoon finds it rather unpleasant whenever people’s attention turned towards his hot boyfriend and the arm around Hongbin’s waist will always pull the male closer, not that the hybrid was complaining.

On one particularly cold day during winter, almost three months after the two began to date, Hongbin fell really ill. Despite Taekwoon’s initial suggestion to take a day off to take care of the younger, Hongbin refused, insisting that Taekwoon should not let his work be affected because of his fever. After ensuring that everything was prepared for the feverish hybrid and calling the cafe to inform of Hongbin’s condition, the businessman reluctantly left the apartment for work. The bunny curled himself into a ball, pulling the blankets closer to him yet threw them off after mere seconds as his body warmed increasingly despite the cold weather. The heat became increasingly unbearable and he shut the heater inside the house and opened the windows to let the freezing winter air in. The relief was momentarily before another wave hit him again. He buried his nose into the pillow to take in the comforting scent of his lover and his fever became worse. That was when he realised that it was not a fever but his heat. Hurriedly, Hongbin shut off the windows, locking them properly before drawing the curtains and hiding under the blankets. Even though it was a short while, he knew his raging pheromones had definitely affected others close by. Within the next hour, loud banging on the front door could be heard and Hongbin proceeded to lock the room door and hiding under the safety of the blankets. He silently prayed that Taekwoon would return home soon.
 

*cough* erm so Part 3 will be -centered... *cough* Problem is that this particular story has not been fully developed so I guess Part 3 will take more time to appear.

Also, a big thank you to people who leaves comments at the end. I appreciate it a lot ^^

(And I am really only having ideas when I need to study... >~<)