Rainy days

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

 

Drip drop. Tick tock. Even as hours have passed, the rain continues to fall. It’s grey, it’s dark. I am still waiting, for the rain to stop, for you to return. Why are you not coming back anymore? Back to the place we first met, back into my arms and back to where “us” still remained. The coffee’s getting cold, just like how my heart feels right now.
 
Hakyeon looked at me with a serious expression across the table in the cafe. He seems to want to say something but why can’t I hear it? His hand moved forward and pulled out the earphones I didn’t know I had on. Oh right, I was listening to Park Hyo Shin’s Wildflower.
 
“Taekwoon, he’s not coming back.”
 
“I know.”
 
“Then why are you waiting here?”
 
“Because I am hoping he will come.”
 
“Taekwoon.” Hakyeon’s voice sounded stern but gentle.
 
“I know. Today will be the last time,” I said, eyes looking down at my drink. It sounded like a lie but I honestly don’t know.
 
Hakyeon left me there eventually. I sipped on the bittercold latte before I saw you walking across the street.
 
“Today will be the last time.” I whispered softly against the mug as I watched the two of you walked on, sharing an umbrella and laughing without worries.
 
“Let’s break up.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I… Taekwoon, I can’t do this anymore. I can’t love you anymore.”
 
“I know. It’s okay.”
 
“I am sorry.” He smiled apologetically and I turned away.
 
When the apartment became void of his belongings, my tears began to fall.
 
“Goodbye.” I choked out.
 
“Goodbye.” I said to myself before placing the mug down. I walked to the front door, watched as it began to change into a drizzle before pulling the hood of my jacket up and running back to my home. The song continued to play in loop as each word spoke of the story we created.
 

Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I updated. Work has been rather tiring, by the time I finish work, I am unable to think of a plot. On weekends, I just want to laze around and do nothing. I know, I am lazy -_- but yeah... Nevertheless, thank you all who read my stories :)