White and Black

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

Angel Taekwoon x Demon Hongbin

It is undeniably love when his heart swell upon seeing the angel. Words fail to describe the purity of the white-winged creature before him. Hands itching to hold, lips itching to taste, yet only Hongbin’s eyes were the capable of roaming the other’s body. As the angel reach out his hand, graceful fingers raising to cast a spell to stop the fighting between a group of students, the demon watch quietly, capturing each second without blinking.
 
He knows the looks directed at him all the time and the blush creeping up his face is warming him up. With practiced ease, Taekwoon flew away, to hide the crimson on his face and ears that he cannot erase. How he long, to have the demon close to him, to cool his rising temperature with the natural demonic coldness. How he wish, the creature of darkness will taint him, enveloping in something that his heart desire but does not know.
 
The skies shift, darkness falling, under the starlit and moonless night, for the first time, they are in front of one another. Perhaps because they are immortals, perhaps because of their gifts or perhaps because they simply know how the other felt by only meeting each other’s eyes, their bodies move towards one another. Sparks exploding in their heads just like the star-filled sky and the electrifying feel as their lips capture each other. Words are needless as their hands seek the other, the flutter of their wings sending black and white feathers scattering around them and the pounding of their hearts at the thought of finding the other.
 
And finally, their bodies joining together as one just like their hearts as they profess their love for each other with passionate kisses, hushed whispers and intimate touches.
 

YESH. I did it everyone, writing the angel and demon au for Leobin!

Also, I suspect that my school is a great place for writing fics, I keep doing writing drabbles in school.... hahaha

ALSO Leobin being cutesy at their latest fansign. Author here is squealing because of how adorable they are XD