Monster (Inspired by EXO's song)

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

 

It excites me whenever his innocent eyes shine, looking at me as if I am the only center in his life. I know I am ruining him but how can I not want to taint his beauty? The only angel that exist as a human that I am able to corrupt. His taste is beyond divine and no matter how poisonous I am, he will always come back to me like I am his drug, just like how I am addicted to him.
 
His teary eyes that reflect not only love for me but also tenderness makes me shiver with anticipation. I wonder where his limit is and how much more I can push him. I rip him into pieces then put him back together with my affections, he breaks apart but he will still show me that beautiful dimpled smile. His friends call me crazy but he never let me go and always fight for me.
 
“I love you so much, it hurts.” I whispered into his ear whenever we laid on the bed after whatever mess we just created. He will hum with satisfaction every time and press his body closer to mine. It is perfect.
 
No matter what anyone says, I am the only darkness that can envelope you and you are the only light that can enter my world.
 
I am a monster, created for you.

This one is slightly different from the one I did previously, this one is inspired by EXO's Monster. Hopefully this is creepy? I wanted to make it darker but I think I have somewhat achieved the direction I aimed for. 

Also I am excited for VIXX comeback because the teaser photos are amazing :)

I hope I can complete a nice one-shot within this month XD