Monster

Leobin Drabbles and One-shots

Endless droplets of rain fell from the sky, drenching a lone man on the streets. His damped hair hid his dark eyes from the rain, closing his eyes, he stood still and allowed himself to be washed clean. Rain, was the only thing that could cleanse his corrupted soul. Under the same circumstances, he first met the other many many months ago. The other, with his brilliant pink hair had his eyes shut and unlike the former, this male enjoyed the rain. It was that day that Jung Taekwoon found Lee Hongbin. The shared kisses, promises and happiness could never come again. Taekwoon opened his eyes and watched as the relentless rain got rid of the blood on his hands, hands that he loathed because they were the same ones that sullied Hongbin. He should have never approached the male that day and now he hated himself even more.

 

A soft apology emanated from the dark-haired male before he left a couple of hours ago. He could never have Hongbin because they were worlds apart. He was a cold-hearted killer whose heart was stolen by the younger and Hongbin was a pure-hearted angel who could never be tainted by his darkness. Even when Hongbin pleaded for him to stay, he still left.


Because you deserve better than a monster like me.