Changing Identity

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-You will be going?" Jaejoong asked as he entered his bedroom and saw Yunho was packing his bag with the camera inside.

Yunho heard him and looked at Jaejoong with a smile. "Of course." he said.

"Oh, so you will leave um.. this house?" Jaejoong asked, somehow he felt injured that the fact Yunho was leaving him.

"I guess." Yunho replied with a shrug and titled head.

"And.. you will leave me too right?"

"No, I will take you with me."

Jaejoong blinked as he heard the last sentence Yunho had spoken to him. He blushed, this burning feeling engulfed him once more. Yunho noticed Jaejoong's sudden flinch. He chukled softly as he lifted his bag and hung it on his shoulder. Yunho approached Jaejoong, again, wrapping his hands around Jaejoong's waist.

"You will go with me." he said with a smile.

"I..." Jaejoong quickly lowered his head down to avoid his blushing from being seen.

"No more objection." Yunho said happily. "I will bring you with me, Jae."

Jaejoong looked up at Yunho with burning cheeks. "B-But, how will we live together? I mean, people would recognize me as the killer right away." he asked, stammering.

Yunho chuckled like being a wanted criminal was not serious at all. "Jae, do you know that there are 7 people with almost the same faces with each other live through the world? We all have our unknown twins." he explained after asking.

"Y-Yeah." Jaejoong replied, nodding twice.

"Then, we could change your name and identity." Yunho said happily.

"H-How?"

"It's easy."

******

Wanted or not, at last Jaejoong had to follow with what Yunho wanted it to be. Yunho managed to bring Jaejoong out from the wooden house. They both left it without leaving anything precious behind. Out from the neglected village, out of million days from last year after hiding, Jaejoong never thought he would face the city once again. 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were standing by the pedestrian path along the road. And that was how they remained frozen.

"Um, I thought you have a car?" Jaejoong at last asked.

"I left it at my house." Yunho said and chuckled.

"So, how will we get away from here?" Jaejoong asked blankly.

"Of course we use a bus. We will wait for it at the station." Yunho replied and grabbed Jaejoong's hand softly, escorting him to the nearby bus station.

There were few people there, sitting on the bench while playing with phones and the others also just minding their own business. Safe, Jaejoong thought. No one recognizes him yet. His messy image might attracted some people's attentiom so, he hid behind Yunho. Yunho just chuckled, realizing how cute Jaejoong could be. That was how they stood, waiting for the bus to come up.

"Where will the bus takes us to?" Jaejoong suddenly asked quietly from the back.

"To my house." Yunho replied with a smile while looking at his phone, pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter