Anonymous Man

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of going back home, Yunho visited a neglected village that he used to go there everytime he needed to be alone. There was one main reason why he loved to go there, it was because of the waterfall. There was a waterfall located at the end of the village. It was not that tall but the water was all transparent and blue, the plunge pool was quite suitable for us to swim in too. 

 

With his Canon Camera in his grasp, Yunho walked on the lonely path inside the village. The trees were arching, creating shadows on where Yunho stepped. He took pictures of any beautiful scenes he would love to have, or any unique animals he would like to keep. There were nothing but old wooden housed along the road. The grasd was all having the height of an ordinary 5 years old child. We could state that this village was scary but for Yunho, it was a memorable place. 

 

After 30 minutes of walking with a hummed song as a company, Yunho's ears could heard the echo of the water splashing on the river bed. The sound resembled as the falling of the heavy rain, very fresh. Yunho knew what it was actually. He walked with one main direction as he followed the source of the sound. As he passed through many bushes, Yunho at last reached a new place, more like a new world. He saw the waterfall. Like he owned the place, Yunho right away stopped by the plunge pool. Indeed no doubt, the water was crystal-clear. Yunho started to enjoy himself by washing his face with the refreshing water, having the icy cold water pierced into his cheek. He also recorded some videos of the river. Many fishes could be seen inside, living well with harmony while creating a country of them to be ruled. It was already time, the sun was setting down. Yunho paced his things inside his bag and hung it on his tight shoulder. Yunho stood up after playing with the water for some moments, then he wanted to go back.

 

Something halted him.

 

Yunho stopped his turning after he caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter